over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best time for GH dose, once per day?

You don't suffer from some lethargy?

5iu first thing am makes me a tad lethargic near 12am...
I take 3-5 and can’t even take a nap when I lay down when my baby is asleep and I’m generally tired but can’t sleep during the day GH or not. Oddly on GH I need less sleep at night to stay on point I genies keep up at 7 hours on the nose on GH off I sleep 9.

I take 3-5 and can’t even take a nap when I lay down when my baby is asleep and I’m generally tired but can’t sleep during the day GH or not. Oddly on GH I need less sleep at night to stay on point I genies keep up at 7 hours on the nose on GH off I sleep 9.
I am taking 5iu am 5iu before bed.
Sleep is improved like.... I sleep less and i feel more refreshed.

But sometimes the 5iu taken in the morning make me really tired at 12-1am so tired that i need to take a 30min nap.

I tried 50mg Modafinil ed for a month, and it fixed it, and improved productivity during the day... But i am afraid of using it for long time so i stopped using it and just take a nap...

Yea I heard that I know ANGLICIO and Recon, or at least where I was which is pre JSOC Raiders but we all go to the same schools and shit so I assume we learned it from y’all. The cold works though not just good for the body sorts out the week minded and bolsters discipline, I know every time I go to step in the shower I have to push myself in and like diet and cardio it builds resolve. Imo anyway
Learn to be comfortable being uncomfortable

I am taking 5iu am 5iu before bed.
Sleep is improved like.... I sleep less and i feel more refreshed.

But sometimes the 5iu taken in the morning make me really tired at 12-1am so tired that i need to take a 30min nap.

I tried 50mg Modafinil ed for a month, and it fixed it, and improved productivity during the day... But i am afraid of using it for long time so i stopped using it and just take a nap...
Yea good call plus provigil tends to cause headaches I like it, here and there, but I’ve gotten those headaches a few times and they’re rough so it’s an almost never but it is impressive how productive you can be without stimulation

Yea good call plus provigil tends to cause headaches I like it, here and there, but I’ve gotten those headaches a few times and they’re rough so it’s an almost never but it is impressive how productive you can be without stimulation
I never had headaches from it....

But i really like the stimulation from Modafinil, it's like putting your brain on a good mood without high heartbeat and so on.

I noticed also that some of the lethargy from HGH can go away with food, if you eat, most of it goes away.

I never had headaches from it....

But i really like the stimulation from Modafinil, it's like putting your brain on a good mood without high heartbeat and so on.

I noticed also that some of the lethargy from HGH can go away with food, if you eat, most of it goes away.
Same here I just assumed it had something to do with sugar or insulin since at least with me GH makes me hungry

I know this has been debated and you see so many answers and the most common or cliche answer is just get it in you . I saw something somewhat recently from Dave palumbo he said cortisol is highest in the morning and if you take your GH shot in the morning then it'll reduce cortisol. Anyone know if this is true or if there's some studies science behind it?

I've also heard you want to do it around training time it with training so that's the most anabolic phase so you're going to get the most benefits during or after training.

From what I understand it takes three hours to peak or to start peaking .Is this correct?
Hgh pre workout, slin pwo , that would be the best in my opinion, non workout days not sure , probably doesn’t matter as long as you get it in

It doesn't matter just be consistent. Although if I had to give a time I would state before activity or before bed. If someone was taking 10iu per day I would split it into 2 shots at those times (pre workout and pre bed depending upon the time you train). If someone is taking 5iu or below then just take it once at either of those times. Again even with higher doses just be consistent and timing is not very important.

Im Currently running a batch I found way in the back of my fridge from like three years ago. Lol… I figured what the hell. It’s from our renown sponsor on this website. And I’m completely blown away with the results running 12 weeks in now. I’m older and take mine 2.5 IU’s (approximately) daily. And it’s blown my mind the results. Needless to say, I plan to order more of the same from said sponsor in the coming weeks.

Im Currently running a batch I found way in the back of my fridge from like three years ago. Lol… I figured what the hell. It’s from our renown sponsor on this website. And I’m completely blown away with the results running 12 weeks in now. I’m older and take mine 2.5 IU’s (approximately) daily. And it’s blown my mind the results. Needless to say, I plan to order more of the same from said sponsor in the coming weeks.
what results do you mean?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner