over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best time for GH dose, once per day?

It doesn't matter just be consistent. Although if I had to give a time I would state before activity or before bed. If someone was taking 10iu per day I would split it into 2 shots at those times (pre workout and pre bed depending upon the time you train). If someone is taking 5iu or below then just take it once at either of those times. Again even with higher doses just be consistent and timing is not very important.
Why before bed? Just wanting your thoughts.

Why before bed? Just wanting your thoughts.

You get this at any time but taking it pre bed should enhance recovery and sleep. Although studies have shown GH has no physiological role for sleep regulation so it shouldn't effect sleep quality. Although when I dose GH pre bed I notice a big difference even down to it giving me vivid dreams which I love so that's a personal benefit to me (I don't usually dream). People state how your natural pulse is highest in the night but that is insignificant when you are taking a decent dose of hgh. Moreover, dosing it PM suits your body because it matches normal endogenous production so your body is primed to take it at that time.

Guys often overcomplicate things but there are differences in regards to gh timing and like most things there are pro's and con's to everyway. Dosing it AM or PM can influence the metabolic effects of GH and as I just mentioned PM dosing is closest to our normal hormones. Although none of that really matters as we are not trying to imitate normal patterns and when someone is injecting large doses of hgh it's overrides everything in a sense. Nevertheless, if guys inject their GH AM that would likely increase daytime insulin levels and that could be a good or bad thing depending upon how you look at things. Another benefit of PM dosing is usually peak gh levels are higher than when dosing in the AM. Although a benefit of AM dosing is serum Alanine levels should be higher at night which is what you want. IGF-1 levels are usually around the same regardless of dose timing.

On paper PM dosing is likely superior but it honestly makes very little difference and most people are using a dose I would recommend splitting up anyway. But sure if you are using it once daily try it pre bed for a change. Although as I posted I rotate between pre workout (AM) and pre bed (PM) when I am using it once daily. The most important thing is just being consistent. Whilst there are differences on paper if you look deeply into things in regards to real world results it's the same drug and the same dose so pretty much the same results regardless of timing.

I think it's because your muscle fiber are created when sleeping so with gh exogene you will create more fiber
Not exactly.
In my personal opinion if you're taking between 2 to 4 units per day which is not much for hypertrophy either first thing in the morning or pre or post work.

Now if you're doing large dosage say 8 or 10 ius, I'd rather do it in one shot around my workout. I prefer post workout.

On none training days, I would do my shot close to bed time because the bigger dose does make me a bit sleepy.

Some are even doing 3 or 4ius wit every meal with insulin as well to keep BG in check.

Also GH works best when insulin is around. T3 plus GH plus Insulin is where true visual changes start happening almost daily.

After my failed experiment to go as high as possible with GH I could not handle more than 10 ius it made me very tired and sleepy.

8 units daily is still amazing. Im going to still try increasing the dose to 10 then 12 etc... Just out of curiousity.

If you can afford real GH in all honesty, it's a game changer. The fat just melts off, your physique starts looking more 3 dimensional etc...

Not exactly.
In my personal opinion if you're taking between 2 to 4 units per day which is not much for hypertrophy either first thing in the morning or pre or post work.

Now if you're doing large dosage say 8 or 10 ius, I'd rather do it in one shot around my workout. I prefer post workout.

On none training days, I would do my shot close to bed time because the bigger dose does make me a bit sleepy.

Some are even doing 3 or 4ius wit every meal with insulin as well to keep BG in check.

Also GH works best when insulin is around. T3 plus GH plus Insulin is where true visual changes start happening almost daily.

After my failed experiment to go as high as possible with GH I could not handle more than 10 ius it made me very tired and sleepy.

8 units daily is still amazing. Im going to still try increasing the dose to 10 then 12 etc... Just out of curiousity.

If you can afford real GH in all honesty, it's a game changer. The fat just melts off, your physique starts looking more 3 dimensional etc...
Yes, Personnaly I take when waking up with t3/T4 low dose and post workout
I am with 4ui and in a month without changing my diet I see a improvement already for sure, bad thing is water retention if I take salt but it's okay, later I would up to 8ui like you say but in combination with a good blast 👌

Not exactly.

Said perfectly except I do like a lil pre fasted cardio in the AM too

People chiming in saying empty stomach, that’s meaningless because it’s exoGH. Your digestion has 0 effect on that. Now if you were taking peptides it would be a different story.
Do you think it matters on the timing of food around dosing? Like waiting to eat after AM dose or stop eating a couple hours before pre-sleep dose? Thanks

Do you think it matters on the timing of food around dosing? Like waiting to eat after AM dose or stop eating a couple hours before pre-sleep dose? Thanks
Unless you fast you’re digesting food 24/7, especially as a bodybuilder/weightlifter.

Not at all, again its EXO GH. Soon as you inject it, its doing its thing.
Digestion and food timing ONLY matter when you are using peptides and its your OWN natural pulsatile GH.
And honestly, the peptide train kinda ran its course. 6 years ago, this shit mattered alot more. Now, if you are buyng GH from a great source here (there are great ones) you can just shoot it and not have to worry about a thing.

You get this at any time but taking it pre bed should enhance recovery and sleep. Although studies have shown GH has no physiological role for sleep regulation so it shouldn't effect sleep quality. Although when I dose GH pre bed I notice a big difference even down to it giving me vivid dreams which I love so that's a personal benefit to me (I don't usually dream). People state how your natural pulse is highest in the night but that is insignificant when you are taking a decent dose of hgh. Moreover, dosing it PM suits your body because it matches normal endogenous production so your body is primed to take it at that time.

Guys often overcomplicate things but there are differences in regards to gh timing and like most things there are pro's and con's to everyway. Dosing it AM or PM can influence the metabolic effects of GH and as I just mentioned PM dosing is closest to our normal hormones. Although none of that really matters as we are not trying to imitate normal patterns and when someone is injecting large doses of hgh it's overrides everything in a sense. Nevertheless, if guys inject their GH AM that would likely increase daytime insulin levels and that could be a good or bad thing depending upon how you look at things. Another benefit of PM dosing is usually peak gh levels are higher than when dosing in the AM. Although a benefit of AM dosing is serum Alanine levels should be higher at night which is what you want. IGF-1 levels are usually around the same regardless of dose timing.

On paper PM dosing is likely superior but it honestly makes very little difference and most people are using a dose I would recommend splitting up anyway. But sure if you are using it once daily try it pre bed for a change. Although as I posted I rotate between pre workout (AM) and pre bed (PM) when I am using it once daily. The most important thing is just being consistent. Whilst there are differences on paper if you look deeply into things in regards to real world results it's the same drug and the same dose so pretty much the same results regardless of timing.
I find it best when I do it before bed. I seems like I sleep better. I'm not sure if it's just placebo, but I've always done it that way

Unless you fast you’re digesting food 24/7, especially as a bodybuilder/weightlifter.
Th
Not at all, again its EXO GH. Soon as you inject it, its doing its thing.
Digestion and food timing ONLY matter when you are using peptides and its your OWN natural pulsatile GH.
And honestly, the peptide train kinda ran its course. 6 years ago, this shit mattered alot more. Now, if you are buyng GH from a great source here (there are great ones) you can just shoot it and not have to worry about a thing.
Thanks, bud! I remember the pep craze. I eventually came to the realization that money is better spent on GH. Appreciate your input.

The best time to take a gh shot if only doing once a day…in my opinion....the time you can make it a consistent time daily. I have never noticed any difference in times of day taken.

The best time to take a gh shot if only doing once a day…in my opinion....the time you can make it a consistent time daily. I have never noticed any difference in times of day taken.
I’ve always looked my best taking it upon waking but there may be nothing to it too

You may 100 percent correct. The reason for my opinion is just so I remember as I’m forgetful. I tried before bed, and I found myself having to get out of bed all the time when I remembered half asleep.

You may 100 percent correct. The reason for my opinion is just so I remember as I’m forgetful. I tried before bed, and I found myself having to get out of bed all the time when I remembered half asleep.
Yea before bed I think for most of us is somewhat crazy bc unlike our non gym peers sleep is a priority that is at least for me this hectic rush to get my water, aminos, CPap etc right and in bed as fast as I can while still coming down from my lift whether it started at 2 pm or 6 pm I stay wired after the gym but sleep is priority one so shots and supps for me before bed I keep at a minimum

On training days I workout in the mornings so I take it then along with my Insulin. On days I don't train I usually take it a couple hours before bed.

On training days I workout in the mornings so I take it then along with my Insulin. On days I don't train I usually take it a couple hours before bed.
You still take slin on your off days?

When you take hgh is the 0.1% of the equation. You're not going to notice a difference in results no matter which time of the day you inject it. Some people experience side effects so that's the reason different people inject at different times of the day.
Well obviously sleep but hot showers and baths are not good in the military especially high speed units we do ice baths and ALWAYS cold showers, to this day I take cold showers and it is amazing what it does for your body. A dry sauna affects the body quite differently than hot water. I’m sure there’s studies proving both but when it’s life or death we took cold showers and I’ve talked to dozens of SEALs and a few team guys and Rangers and they do it too. If you haven’t nutted up to cold showers give it a week. Also BFL, NVA, MMA all ice baths so when it’s life or death or millions or billions of dollars cold water is the go to.
Damn I wish I could man up and try that. A hot shower just feels sooo fucking good

Damn I wish I could man up and try that. A hot shower just feels sooo fucking good
You get used to it and very invigorating in am relaxing post lift

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity