over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best time to take anadrol ?

lsxmustang

Registered
I been taking 50 MG 1.5 hours before workout and I'm gonna jump to 100 MG today so my question is when will be the best time to take the other 50 ? When I wake up ? Before bed ?

Some guys swear by take it all preworkout and others will dose one AM and one PM.i personally like to use drol twice a day , am/pm .it is one of those things in which it is just a individuals preference.its going to work either way so try it both ways and find what works best for you

I was wondering if I took 1.5 before gym and about 4 to hours later basically at bed time so it could help with muscle recovery during sleep ?

i like to dose it AM/PM pretty evenly. it has a lot longer half life than dbol so you have to assume it takes longer to reach peak concentration....taking all of it pre workout probably isn't the best idea imo

Adrol is good anytime! :headbang: I split it up am and pm/Preworkout not sure if that's best but just how I do it

I never got a "pump" from it, so I've taken it am/pm to strive for a more evenly distributed blood level.

it royally kills my appetite so I've found for me it worked best at night as it affected my appetite least that way. There might be a most optimal way but it won't be such a dramatic difference from just getting it in so it's a matter of finding when it works best for you and going with that.

I take it pre and like the results :)

When I powerlifter, I took all orals 30 minute before I worked out!! Bodybuilding I split up the orals. half apron waking and half pre workout!

thanks for the reply's im gonna try when I wake up and 1.5 hours before workout and try that. isn't the half life 9 hours or so ?

i'm going to start 200mg of abombs next week and take 100mg AM and 100mg PM. i have never found (personally) anadrol to have the same effects that a shorter half life drug like dbol or test susp pre-workout. honestly i think it might even be the placebo effect some people are feeling with a 9 hour half life on anadrol, or maybe you just got dbols instead, who knows.

anyway, not a power lifter myself so just going to do it the normal way to keep bloods stable.

it royally kills my appetite so I've found for me it worked best at night as it affected my appetite least that way. There might be a most optimal way but it won't be such a dramatic difference from just getting it in so it's a matter of finding when it works best for you and going with that.

same problem - can't eat even on 50mgs , so you taking whole dosage at night?

same problem - can't eat even on 50mgs , so you taking whole dosage at night?

yes, I work out late nights so I would get in my workout, get home and eat my post workout meal and take my drol with it, call it a night, and by morning I was ready to eat again. I tried it in the morning, split, before workouts and it would always be a chore to eat but this way no issues. Results were better as well, presumably cause I was eating lol

I been taking 50 MG 1.5 hours before workout and I'm gonna jump to 100 MG today so my question is when will be the best time to take the other 50 ? When I wake up ? Before bed ?

I would take it AM and again 1.5hrs before you train.
Sometimes AAS before bed can cause issues with sleeping.

I split drol into two equal doses and take with grapefruit juice. It's longer half-life makes it easier to keep blood levels consistent. Shorter half-life orals I take preworkout b/c it's simpler and I found no benefit to taking them several times during the day.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear