over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best time to take gh

vaffancullo

Newbies
ive heard many different opinions on this. which of the 2 is the best?

1. take it right when you wake up
2. take 1/2 before workout (30min) and the other half right after working out

post any studies that back this up.

vaffancullo said:
ive heard many different opinions on this. which of the 2 is the best?

1. take it right when you wake up
2. take 1/2 before workout (30min) and the other half right after working out

post any studies that back this up.

Split in two :
in morning and before bed

from what i have read GH is released in "pulses" about every 4 hrs. teh biggest release or pulse happens when we sleep. so teh best time to take your GH is in the AM and early afternoon.

Here is what I posted in an earlier thread

As far as the general schools of though on the uses of GH there are three different routines that I personally know of. The first happens to bethe tried and tested method of administering GH right before bed time and during the night. This method acts to mimic the way GH is produced and cycled naturally in the body. Dosages usually range in the 3-10iu range, however 10ius per day is quite a large amount and is only used by those that have precription meds to help combat the side effects and those that can use this amount safely. The only people I know of that use these amounts are the pros and well we all know thier genetic structure. The water retntion alone from 10ius per day would be enough to make any sane individual lower the amount as well as the hyperplasia of the muscle cells would be enough to make you want to naw off your arms and legs.

The second school of thought is the method you are currently using right now. Injecting in the morning as soon as you wake up and in the md afternoon. This method looks to maximize the potential of Gh by allowing the user to have a continous elevated GH level throughout the day and therby trying to maximize the GH created by the body naturally at night. I have used this method as well but am not entirely convinced this is the best method. In theory this is the best method becuase having a constant elevated blood level of Gh similar in the fashion to testosterone is idel, however I have issues wit the timing of the injections of the GH in the morning when insulin levels are at thier lowest. Yes it takes 2 hours for Gh to activate into the blood stream however by then you will have laready eaten and raised insulin levels, however becuase you need insulin to push much needed glycogen into the muscles the GH will be active by then and push insulin levels back down lower. Same in the afternoon. If you inject in the afternoon ,you eat which rasises insulin levels and in turn lowers Gh, etc etc etc, you see where I am going with this. I agree it is the best method in theory but the timing issues are what have me concerned.

The third method is to front load GH the first 2 weeks of the month in ridiculosly high amounts ( in excess of 20ius per day) in order to mimic the way a childs body naturally cycles GH during growth. I have read studies on this and not entirely convinced this is ven correct at all. I am by no means a fan of this at all. This basically states to frontload Gh and then coast the rest of the 2 weeks that you are not injecting. The problem is GH has a lifespan of about 8 hours so after that there is no mor eGH, so in theory those remaining 2 weeks you are not coasting on the GH you frontloaded, you are coasting on an empty tank. This method is screaming problems due to the yo-yo effect it creates.

So really if you are asking which method I prefer the best I would have to say number one. Now there are also the scedules that peple use. I have heard 6 days on 1 day off, 3 days on 2 days off, 1 week on 1 week off etc. I use the regualr 5 days on 2 days off injected IM not sub Q. That also brings up more issues with timing as there are 3 different injecting methods Sub Q, IM, and IV, with sub q being the slowest and IV the fastest. I like IM because point blank it has worked the best for me. Sub Q works fine as well if you are using the first scenario I described but in my experiences and talking with others for the second which says to inject in the morning and afternoon, IM would be the better choice.

Which is the best method? Like I said before it really depends on the user. I personally like the before bed, during the night as this has worked the best for me. Other may like thier own methods. It really just comes down to a trial and error becuase as we all know there is no cookie cutter cycle that is going to work for everybody. We are all different and becuase of that we are going to react different.

Maverick

Alot of points covered there, Mav.

Gets me thinking. The 5-6day on/1-2off is basically a cost effect
method to stretch out an expensive drug. Ideally youd use it ED
for as long as you can afford it.

Ive heard that you awake with a 'glow' if taken before bed; but however this would possibly suppress the natural spike that you get during sleep.

Ive used the gh blast/load 10-14D cycle, it worked OK. I was injecting 4xED.
And for some reason I continued to lose fat for weeks after the cycle ended. Better to use ED.

RIV said:
from what i have read GH is released in "pulses" about every 4 hrs. teh biggest release or pulse happens when we sleep. so teh best time to take your GH is in the AM and early afternoon.

This seems to be a popular misconception. Yes, the biggest release of GH is when we sleep. However, the amount that is released is obviously not enough, which is why we have to supplement. The reason that the biggest natural release happens when we sleep is that this is the time when it is most beneficial. Therefore it only makes sense to do some sort of supplementation at this time when it is utilized the most.

I have tried many different schedules of GH over the past decade and the one that has brought me the most success is splitting it up in 2 doses, 1 in the A.M. when rising and 1 in the P.M. about an hour before bed.

i found this article on a website (forgot which one):

Best Time for Growth Hormone

Big Dave,

When is the best time of day to take my growth hormone injection? First, I heard that it should be taken before bed; then, someone else told me to take it in the middle of the night. What is the right answer?

Whenever trying to ascertain the truth with regard to the human body, I always recommend resorting back to the basic science behind the question. In this case, we are referring to growth hormone secretion from the anterior pituitary gland. In the adolescent, growth hormone is released in a very pulsatile manner (i.e. It is secreted at various times throughout the day). The largest amount of growth hormone release in the body has been measured exactly 90 minutes into the "deep sleep" phase of sleeping.

What this means is that the human body produces the largest amount of growth hormone while sleeping; therefore, if we were going to take some kind of supplement that stimulated growth hormone release, the most prudent time to take it would be before bed. However, when injecting actual growth hormone, the body's ability to secrete its own growth hormone becomes irrelevant because the amount of synthetic growth hormone being injected into the body far outweighs any that is naturally produced. Additionally, because our bodies actually produce a somewhat significant amount of growth hormone at night, the worst time to inject the hormone would be at night because then the injected growth hormone would create a negative feedback signal that would, ultimately, shut down the body's natural production.

The most logical time to take growth hormone would be "upon waking" in the morning, so that the growth hormone and subsequent IGF-1 release, from the liver, will help "shuttle" all the ingested morning "nutrients" into the new, and recovering, muscle cells. Additionally, the morning hours are when cortisol (the body's catabolic "nemesis") levels are highest. Growth hormone, in this instance, will help counteract some of these very catabolic processes.

vaffancullo said:
i found this article on a website (forgot which one):

Best Time for Growth Hormone

However, when injecting actual growth hormone, the body's ability to secrete its own growth hormone becomes irrelevant because the amount of synthetic growth hormone being injected into the body far outweighs any that is naturally produced. Additionally, because our bodies actually produce a somewhat significant amount of growth hormone at night, the worst time to inject the hormone would be at night because then the injected growth hormone would create a negative feedback signal that would, ultimately, shut down the body's natural production.

The 2 sentences in that paragraph contradict each other. In one sentence it states that the amount released at night is irrelevant because the amount injected is so much greater and in the 2nd sentence it talks about how significant the amount released at night is and therefore don't inject at night.

Also I am confused as to how taking it at night will shut down the bodys natural production but taking it in the morning won't. Are you suggesting that the shutdown is only a temporary(i.e. a few hours) shutdown and if so where are you getting that from? I am not sure the answer to this myself, but logic would tell me that if you are going to be shutting down the system, that it would not be continually intermittent, and instead would be until supplementation is stopped completely.

|--[\\\]>--------- I always take mine first thing in the am.

muscle96ss said:
The 2 sentences in that paragraph contradict each other. In one sentence it states that the amount released at night is irrelevant because the amount injected is so much greater and in the 2nd sentence it talks about how significant the amount released at night is and therefore don't inject at night.

i dont think they contradict eachotehr at all. it says that the amount of GH released by your body at night is so much, that you should take advantage of it by NOt injecting. so if you inject in the AM and early afternoon (if you do 2x a day) you would have 3 big releases of GH instead of one ED. thats just my take on the things i have read.

GH usage

I got this in the mail after ordering the book, its intresting. I like to use GH when I wake up at night and first thing in the AM before my shower.
Growth Hormone ...
How, Why, What, When & Where

I tend to get a lot of emails about Growth Hormone (GH), when compared to other drugs such as steroids for example. I guess it's probably because not as many people have experimented with this hormone when compared to Testosterone or various other steroids. The main reason for the lack of knowledge or experience with GH is because:

It's "newer" than steroids. It hasn't been around as long, so less real world feedback.

It's super expensive, which limits general use, and again, limits feedback and experience.

A lot more counterfeit and "fake" GH because it is so darn expensive and hence, the profit margin is huge. There is a lot more profit made selling a fake EXPENSIVE drug then a fake "cheap" drug like Testosterone Cypionate for example.

GH is a very sensitive hormone. Once it's been "reconstituted" (mixed with water), it needs to be refrigerated and used up within a week. Because of this heat and shelf-life sensitivity, even if you were to have REAL GH, who knows what happened to it by the time it left the pharmacy to when it got into your hands. Maybe your "dealer" stopped by McDonald's for a couple Big Macs on the way to your place one hot, summer afternoon and those $600+ GH kits just sat in the hot sun for 30 minutes while he ate. If that doesn't render the GH useless, it sure will reduce potency.

And lastly, there are so many contradictory statements made about GH from a variety of so-called "experts" that are only rewriting someone else's original statements that it really can confuse most readers.
So in order to clarify, I'm going to clear some misconceptions about GH, and discuss the best ways to utilize this hormone for safety and cost, and some other cool tricks. The following topics will be covered:

What's the best way to use GH, either by itself or in a cycle with other drugs?
How to take GH ... once a day, twice daily, sub-q, in the muscle, etc.?
What's the best brand or kind of GH ... aren't they all the same?
What do I do about GH's side-effects?
Anyway, before getting started, if you want to know what GH is, what it does and some of the scientific "geek" talk about this hormone and gain more general knowledge, please read or reread Chemical Muscle Enhancement as it covers the basics, cycles, and etc.

Also, this article is NOT for the "newbie". I'm assuming you have read Chemical Muscle Enhancement because if you haven't, go do so NOW! That covers the basics and then some.

I'm going to lay down the "street talk" about this powerful hormone .. you know, one-on-one with a friend. So don't email me asking questions that are already answered in Chemical Muscle Enhancement because I'm not going to answer them. Sorry ... but with a few hundred emails a day, I gotta draw the line some where.

What's the best way to use GH, either by itself or in a cycle with other drugs?

If you use GH by itself, you will mainly notice a fat burning effect. Yes, you will notice mild "anabolic" effects as well, but GH is best used in conjunction with steroids, insulin and/or thyroid. There is an obvious synergy with this hormone, even more so then others ... and due to the higher cost, you might as well use it correctly in a proper stack.

Using It With Steroids:
If you are going to use it with a steroid stack, let's say, Testosterone and Winstrol, or some other steroids, you can use less and still get a great effect. I would say the minimum is about 3 ius taken daily, to as much as your wallet can afford.

Using It With Insulin/T3 Thyroid:
Most have heard about the synergy combination of using GH along with insulin and T3 thyroid. The reason is when these hormones are used correctly together, they'll produce the most amount of IGF in your body, the main hormone responsible for growth due to or through GH.

When using it with insulin/T3, you should probably take a higher amount ... let's say 6 ius or more daily of GH. As with the insulin, start with 4 ius twice daily of Humalog and work your way up to NO MORE then 10 ius, 2x daily.

Again, just for added clarification, IGF mainly causes ANABOLIC muscle growth and the GH is better at burning fat. Those that inject IGF (specifically Long R-3 IGF-1) see more muscle growth. While those that inject GH see more of its fat burning effects.

Now, thyroid is VITAL for GH, I would say more important then the insulin. The more GH you take and the longer you are on it, the more your own natural thyroid will shut down and lower production. And you WILL HAVE TO increase T3 levels back up to normal range to allow GH to work properly.

So it's "ideal" to have blood work done BEFORE you start your cycles and gauge it that way. But I know most don't do this. So, a very crude method is to just check your body temperature weekly. Always around the same time, morning is good. Again, do this BEFORE you begin your cycle so that you have a nice base-line to work with.

For example, if you are normally 98.6 F degrees ... and after a couple of weeks on GH you notice you are a bit colder, your skin is kinda dry and your body temp is now down to 97.6 for a few days in a row, it's time to add in the T3.

Start with 12.5 mcg daily and after 3-5 days, see how you are doing and feeling and check temp again. If not, raise it to 25 mcg for another 3-5 days until you get to YOUR normal range or right around it. You really shouldn't ever need to go above 50 mcg a day unless you are taking 12-18 ius of GH DAILY for weeks on end.

Again, some people's thyroid shuts down faster while on GH, and some take a long time. So, listen to your body and pay attention to detail. There are no set rules here.

Also, every-other-week, you should add in some Guggulsterones and/or Forskolin to get the thyroid gland working again. They help, but are NOT a substitute for adding T3 to your cycle.

How to take GH ... once a day, twice daily, sub-q, in the muscle, etc.?

GH is best taken through out the day. If you are taking 3 ius daily, take 1.5 in the morning and the other 1.5 ius later on in the day. If you are taking 6 ius daily, take 2 ius, 3x daily.

GH is best taken on an empty stomach, 2 hours after a meal or 1 hour before a meal. Some of the *better* times of the day to take it is in the middle of night like 4 or 5 am. Maybe when you get up to piss, take a shot and go back to sleep. Another time is early afternoon like 2-3 pm. It's not going to make a massive difference, but it helps in the long run.

If you want some fat spot-reduction, like in the "love-handles" or abs for example, it's best to take the GH under the skin, "sub-q". Just shoot up in different areas and rotate the shots. For example, upper abs, middle abs, lower abs, love-handles and then repeat. Again, do it under the skin, sub-q ... NOT actually IN the abdominal muscle.

If you want some site-specific muscle growth ... let's say you want bigger shoulders, then shoot up in the muscle. If you're not fat, all you need is a half-inch needle, 27-29 gauge will do. Rotate between front, side and rear delts for example.

In fact, shooting GH in a "weak" muscle while dieting will GREATLY REDUCE catabolism in that specific muscle. This you'll notice for sure. I have a friend who loses bicep size real fast whenever he diets. It's his "weak" body part. I told him to shoot in his biceps, 2 ius, 2x daily while dieting ... He pretty much kept all his size and rather then losing an inch like he normally does, he only list about 1/4 of an inch. I think that's a HUGE difference, don't you?

What's the best brand or kind of GH ... aren't they all the same?

Well, I use to think that all GH was the same. As long as its had a chain of 191 aminos, what do I care who makes it. BUT, I've discovered that it DOES make a difference. For example, many people use Serostim brand because it is, or use to be, readily available due to all the AIDS patients selling their kits to bodybuilders. But Serono, the makers of Serostim, caught on and regulated their drug better and slowly the Serostim source dried out for the bodybuilders.

So, many people started using Jinotropin and generic Chinese GH. Guess what, most noticed much better results all of a sudden. Now, I'm not sure why, and truthfully, nobody is sure. But one can speculate that by the time the Serostim kit leaves Serono labs ... hits the pharmacy ... an AIDS patient gets it ... sells it to dealer A who then sells it to another dealer ... and by the time it gets to your hands, the stuff has gotten a bit old.

Remember, GH is a protein and it can degrade VERY easily with light and heat. It should be refrigerated at all times, ESPECIALLY when it's been reconstituted. Maybe your local drug dealer at your gym stopped by McDonald's to eat before he met up with you. As he is sitting at McDonalds' enjoying his burger, your GH kits are sitting in his car....dying.

I know that sounds lame, but it happens, and a lot worse things have happened that can really degrade the GH. But many people are getting Chinese GH directly from the lab as "research" usage and hence, it's nice and fresh.

Oh, also ... Serostim GH tends to be counterfeited a LOT more then others. So that's another reason why it's not as effective, or the user reports minimal effects. Plus, a lot of bastards out there re-label vials and sell you 6 iu vials as 18 iu vials. Again, another potential reason for the lack of effects with Serono brand GH.

Anyway, I don't know the real reason, but feedback is that Jinotropin and Chinese GH work best and they are cheaper too. Just something to think about ...

What do I do about GH's side-effects?

Like all drugs, GH has its share of negative side-effects, but just not as much as other drugs. One common side-effect is joint pain and stiffness. A simple way around it is reconstitute the GH with Bacteriostatic Water versus the regular saline water the GH kits come with.

I'm not going to get into all the technical scientific reasons, but just know that joint stiffness is GREATLY reduced and the GH lasts longer and stays more potent.

Another problem associated with GH is higher prolactin levels. Not many people know of this side-effect, but it's true. Some are more sensitive than others...but it happens to everyone if you take a high enough dose.

To counter this, simply take some Bromocriptine (Parlodel®) at 2.5 to a maximum of 5 mgs daily.

Now, with Bromo, you have to start off REALLY SLOWLY or you'll get crazy headaches and you'll feel like you've got a horrible nasal cold. Start off at a 1/4 tablet (0.625 mgs), twice daily for the first 3 days. Then up it to 1/4 tablet, 3x daily for the next 3 days. Then 1/4 tablet, 4x daily, spread out evenly for next 7 days.

That will cover 2 weeks and you should be okay since your body should be used to the Bromo by now. If you are taking 9 ius or more of GH daily, you may want to increase the Bromo dose to 1/2 tablet, 3x daily. And if you are like some pros and are taking 18+ ius daily, then take 1/2 tablet, 4x daily.

I know there are people who say take Bromo all at once or take it in the morning, blah, blah, blah. Sorry, it doesn't work like that my friend. If you don't believe me, then start off with 5 mgs first thing in the morning and you'll believe me (but I do NOT recommend it, unless you want a mind-numbing headache lasting 24 hours!).

Lastly, as stated earlier, with longer usage and higher dosages of GH, your thyroid will tend to reduce output. Please pay attention, either with blood work (preferred), and/or with body temperature, and add thyroid accordingly. Use T3 Cytomel brand between 12.5 mcg to a maximum of 75 mgs daily.

Well, there you have it ... Simple and to the point. Hopefully I've cleared up some misconceptions about GH and gave you a couple new ideas to think about. On a final note, some people don't respond to GH or IGF (specifically Long R-3 IGF-1) and some respond really well. And there are some that respond to one, and not the other for some reason. Nobody knows why ... it's just a genetic thing and you'll need to find out through trial and error assuming you have bought REAL drugs and are using them correctly.

Again, if you are new to all this or don't know some of the drugs I've mentioned or whatever else, I urge you to PLEASE read Chemical Muscle Enhancement so you can have a basic foundation and knowledge. You'll make more gains, stay healthier and save money in the long run as well, by being able to use the correct protocols and cycles.

Stay healthy and motivated ...

Warmest Regards,

Sam Phillips
AnabolicBeast.com

|--[\\\]>--------- That was a very intersting read.

muscle96ss said:
Also I am confused as to how taking it at night will shut down the bodys natural production but taking it in the morning won't. Are you suggesting that the shutdown is only a temporary(i.e. a few hours) shutdown and if so where are you getting that from? I am not sure the answer to this myself, but logic would tell me that if you are going to be shutting down the system, that it would not be continually intermittent, and instead would be until supplementation is stopped completely.
Yes,the negative feedback will last for about 24 hours,if I recall correctly.Taking it in the morning and early afternoon will most likely suppress your endo GH release.

You also have to realise that GH injected sub-q doesn't even peak until about 6 hours post injection and the IGF-1 doesn't peak until 24 hours post injection.So shooting it in the morning appears to be useless for allowing nighttime endo release.

chem. musc.?

where can i find chemical muscle enhancement??

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws