over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Time to use hgh???

Notch

Registered
Hey guys I hear so many different times to use hgh...some say in morning on empty stomach before cardio...or in morning as soon as you wake up and wait an hour to eat breakfast. I've also heard before bed.
Maybe it works differently with every individual? I have personally been doing 6iu split ed. 3iu upon wake-up and 3iu post workout in evening. There might not be a right or wrong answer here, so im leaning towards trying a schedule where there has been the best affective result and positive feedback. So far by what ive read from different articles what I want to try is to do 3iu preworkkout and 3 iu postworkout. Or 3iu upon wakeup and 3iu in evening preworkkout.

Hey guys I hear so many different times to use hgh...some say in morning on empty stomach before cardio...or in morning as soon as you wake up and wait an hour to eat breakfast. I've also heard before bed.
Maybe it works differently with every individual? I have personally been doing 6iu split ed. 3iu upon wake-up and 3iu post workout in evening. There might not be a right or wrong answer here, so im leaning towards trying a schedule where there has been the best affective result and positive feedback. So far by what ive read from different articles what I want to try is to do 3iu preworkkout and 3 iu postworkout. Or 3iu upon wakeup and 3iu in evening preworkkout.

Im no expert but a good amount of timing probably depends on what you want to get from it...

Im no expert but a good amount of timing probably depends on what you want to get from it...

Looking to lean out...Ive got good size...just wanna lean it all out.

Looking to lean out...Ive got good size...just wanna lean it all out.

3iu twice a day looks good to me. One of those being 60-90 minutes pre-workout the GH should have a good amount of fatty acids floating around the bloodstream.

Personally Ive been timing my GHRP pins at least an hour pre workout and have seen really good fat loss - and fat loss is very difficult for me.

I'm curious how much better some good GH would be...

3iu twice a day looks good to me. One of those being 60-90 minutes pre-workout the GH should have a good amount of fatty acids floating around the bloodstream.

Personally Ive been timing my GHRP pins at least an hour pre workout and have seen really good fat loss - and fat loss is very difficult for me.

I'm curious how much better some good GH would be...

From my understanding i thought ghrp put a bunch of size and water on...or is that ghrp6. Ive done ghrp6 and was eating like crazy, felt like i had the "munchies". The ghrp6 put good size on me but also a boat load of water too. In my experience good Gh is the best for burning up that body fat and you can throw in some good igfLR1 for good measure...Igflr1 run it about 5 to 6 weeks spot inject post workout in the muscle trained 50 to 100 mcg.
Imo Hgh and Igf would be best.

this has been discussed a lot here. after reading a ton of posts I figure for me the best is twice per day. AM and either post wo or afternoon if no training.

others say am/pm you cant go wrong either way IMO

Trial and error i guess

the body produces HGH is a pulsatile fashion throughout the day with the heaviest pulses occurring approximately 2 hours or so after going to bed and as you fall into a deep sleep.
For those that are between their late 20’s and early 50’s, there is still a reasonable chance that your own endogenous production of HGH is at a reasonable level. T:yeahthat::yeahthat:he best time to take and injection, this being the case, would be early morning …. After your body’s own release of HGH in the night. If you get up to go to the bathroom in the early morning (3 -5am), this is probably the perfect time to take a couple of units of HGH. This will be the least disruptive time to take an injection of HGH. The second best time would be first thing in the morning when you wake up.

the body produces HGH is a pulsatile fashion throughout the day with the heaviest pulses occurring approximately 2 hours or so after going to bed and as you fall into a deep sleep.
For those that are between their late 20’s and early 50’s, there is still a reasonable chance that your own endogenous production of HGH is at a reasonable level. T:yeahthat::yeahthat:he best time to take and injection, this being the case, would be early morning …. After your body’s own release of HGH in the night. If you get up to go to the bathroom in the early morning (3 -5am), this is probably the perfect time to take a couple of units of HGH. This will be the least disruptive time to take an injection of HGH. The second best time would be first thing in the morning when you wake up.

and then there are those that say.. once you start taking GH your normal GH production is no longer.. so go figure.. I still feel that there is normal production somewhat. but thats my "bro science" LOL

I do mine every morning first thing getting up. I wish I could split up but I don't come home after work before the gym.

I really would be curious if someone ran just once a day for 6-7 months and than split it up to 2 times a day 6-7 months and if they could see a difference.

For you I would recommend in the morning when fasted and pre workout. Although as long as you get it in you then you are gtg :D Incidentally when not training I would dose it in the morning and pre bed.

Im doing 3iu as soon as i wake up and 3iu right after the gym.

BEFORE the gym will help burn more fat while in the gym.

Thats what I've been thinking, I've been doing it postworkout cause i read somewhere something about it giving you immediate muscle recovery.

So then when is the ideal dosing time(s) if one is trying to achieve more size?

So then when is the ideal dosing time(s) if one is trying to achieve more size?

You're going to get varying opinions on this. Going to have to do some research and decide for yourself what you think is right for you. Peronally post workout with igf and slin was nothing short of amazing for me, but other guys will have a different protocol

You're going to get varying opinions on this. Going to have to do some research and decide for yourself what you think is right for you. Peronally post workout with igf and slin was nothing short of amazing for me, but other guys will have a different protocol

Yes, I have been seeing just that, varying opinions on this. Thanks man :)

Post workiut. This is the best hgh i have ever use...

Attachments

• 1469296211513.jpg
    1469296211513.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 341

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member