over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Time to use hgh???

1 hr Pre workout is great, Peaking at the post workout.
For the young that lift heavy, training can release A big dose of HGH.
Great time for the elders...lol

If bulking then use it with slin. Otherwise I think if your over 30 before bed is best. That's when you grow and recover.

I wasn't even sure I wanted to comment on this butt I can't remember who said it on the first page but it is true your natural GH release is about two to three hours after you fall asleep. So taking it first thing in the morning would be best. SGH does not like test where when your body starts getting it from somewhere else it stops producing it unless you are taking it at night time then your body has no reason to produce so stick to the a.m. for best results. And I can't remember who said that GHRP6 makes you fat and hold water ghrp-6 is actually made to make you lean out and also for appetite issues. if you are able to take it and not eat you will lean out if you have problems with appetite you can take it and it will help you eat.

Im going to be doing split doses one in the morning and one before bed. It all depends on how you react to it. Some people do split doses and some people do it only in the morning but others only do it at night because it can cause them to become to lethargic during the day. I would try it out and see what works for you. Good luck

I like to take mine pre bed 8ius, this way bloat is minimal I get great sleep and wake up refreshed and not lethargic in the daytime....on training days I split the dose 4ius pre training the 4ius pre bed.

Nice and simple....sometimes il run slin pre wo aswell so shoot the gh 1 hour pre then he slin 15 mins pre with the 3 shakes approach to peri wo nutrition

jmo

Sent from my SM-G920F using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
I wasn't even sure I wanted to comment on this butt I can't remember who said it on the first page but it is true your natural GH release is about two to three hours after you fall asleep. So taking it first thing in the morning would be best. SGH does not like test where when your body starts getting it from somewhere else it stops producing it unless you are taking it at night time then your body has no reason to produce so stick to the a.m. for best results. And I can't remember who said that GHRP6 makes you fat and hold water ghrp-6 is actually made to make you lean out and also for appetite issues. if you are able to take it and not eat you will lean out if you have problems with appetite you can take it and it will help you eat.

prolactin increase is more than likely the cause of bloat from ghrp, a major side of gh is water retention aswell.

Also remember a guy well into his 20s is gonna be producing a paltry amount of natty gh....supplementing pre bed imo for this age group is not going to cause a big upset, majority on hrt don't particularly worry about the hpta not firing again eventually. The body in most cases adapts back to normal after discontinuing.

Last edited:
Curious, what do you do for work if you are taking every 3hrs?

Honestly, plenty of ways when you REALLY want to find a way, you will find one :)

You can hide a Icebag in the Bathrooms (roof) or in the Lockers, it's just one of the 1000 ways.

Every 8 hrs

comes out to before bed, morning, workout

yes it's best to workout 8 hrs after you wake
and it's best to sleep 8hrs

If you have enough Gh then splitting your dose would be best. My Gh protocol when I first started cycling gh was 3ius at 6am and breakfast at 8am and worked my way up to 6iu's in the morning. After reading many articles and doing hours upon hours of research on splitting the dose 2x a day. I now administer 3ius in the morning and 3ius before bed for the last 2 years and In my opinion there is not a significant difference in methods. There is a small difference and with that being said, I use the method that has the higher absorption rate. Above all if you want to maximize the benefits of gh and AAS it would have to be stacked with insulin it your looking for significant muscle growth. If your looking for vascularity and the health benefits then dieting and training would be your most important factors. Wish you the best of luck in your adventures...This is one adventure you will really enjoy!:headbang:

most people inject it at night
but to be honestly there is no wrong time to inject hgh in my opinion.

Don't forget to start using T4 to get the most from your HGH.

As said before your largest endogenous GH production is a couple hours after falling asleep. So it stands to reason that taking it before going to bed is the worst time you can take it because you are simply inhibiting your bodies normal production. The best time to take it would be early morning and if splitting doses early morning and late afternoon.

If you want to max out your daily Igf levels without competing with your bodies own production you could do exogenous growth during the day and then peptides (Mod and GHRP/-relin) prior to bed because they piggyback off your own endogenous production rather than competing like exogenous growth does.

Last edited:
a few clinical studies out there reference taking gh before bed. However if you look at the inserts of pharmgrade gh is just says take daily, so maybe were just splitting hairs here.

But me personally, I follow broscience, 3 iu morning and than mid afternoon another 2 iu.

Last edited:
I like to take mine pre bed 8ius, this way bloat is minimal I get great sleep and wake up refreshed and not lethargic in the daytime....on training days I split the dose 4ius pre training the 4ius pre bed.

Nice and simple....sometimes il run slin pre wo aswell so shoot the gh 1 hour pre then he slin 15 mins pre with the 3 shakes approach to peri wo nutrition

jmo

If your gh is causing you lethargy check your t4 levels. Im sure they have bottomed out. You need to take some t4 . For some reason many dont know to supplement with t4 while on gh.
Not meaning you.. im talking on the forums in general.

I usually take after waking in the am. Then in 1-2hrs preworkout. So you get 3 pulses throughout the day , this including your normal gh when asleep.

As said before your largest endogenous GH production is a couple hours after falling asleep. So it stands to reason that taking it before going to bed is the worst time you can take it because you are simply inhibiting your bodies normal production. The best time to take it would be early morning and if splitting doses early morning and late afternoon.

If you want to max out your daily Igf levels without competing with your bodies own production you could do exogenous growth during the day and then peptides (Mod and GHRP/-relin) prior to bed because they piggyback off your own endogenous production rather than competing like exogenous growth does.

Well then it stands to reason that one should take GHRP/GRF with a little hGH everytime, if you want more than the 2-4iu a day from GHRP. The thing of most concern might be the temporality-of-pulse and all the other processes required for a master hormone.

Gh stays active about 30 minutes in your blood stream, the whole Gh growth process about 3 hours! So, all 4 hours would be perfect but not for everyone possible! More perfect, with almost EVERY GH shoot you take also insulin! And EAT EAT EAT AND REST AND TRAIN!
If you take the GH the day over, why you think about the natural GH pulse? Isn't only 1 or 2 IU the natural production over one day!? Isn't one Gh shoot suppressing the natural GH pulse about over 20 hours?!

Last edited:
I thought synthetic GH is active for 12hrs when injecting it subQ so if you didn't want your natural pulse effected you would have to shoot it around 12hrs pre bed. And who knows if it's really 12hrs could be longer. I think most of us using hgh are probably not getting our natural pulse anymore but it doesn't really matter bc how much could that be? Like maybe 1/4-1/2iu at most.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131