YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best to use a serm or ai for preventation? or just wait untill estorgen sides appear

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
so ive done my share of oral over the counter designers and prohormones over the past ten years (an average of a 6-8 week oral cycle per year) and recently got into injectables.

Ive never taking serm or ai on cycle and never have nor gotten gyno. Highest ive gone is something ive done in the past six weeks and is 500 mgs a week and wondering is it possible or likely to use something like 800 eq without a serm or ai? so i guess it depends on the compund as eq doesnt aromatize that much..... Im not stupid and know even if im not senstive that if I go up in mg strength and dont use serm or ai , its best to use a serm or ai for preventation? or just wait untill estorgen sides appear?

dec and jan of this year I went off after eight months on (trt and couple cycle of otc orals during that time) came off and did comid, nolva, (and d aspartic acid) and after one month on the serms test came back at like 26 and free test was super low, both were girl levels so I think my serms and ai could be bunk-not for certain-level had a test level of 26 after a month on serms, in fact got them up to 200 before after a 4 month cycle

High estrogen levels will cause lots more problems than just gyno. A lot of internal stuff happening that you can't see. Always use an AI. And if you think that a couple weeks of clinics will get you back after 8 months of continuous usage you've got a lot more research to do. Not trying to be harsh, but this is your health your messing with.

Last edited:
why in the ever-living fuck would you wait for side effects to appear?

what is the rationale behind that thinking?

High estrogen levels will cause lots more problems than just gyno. A lot of internal stuff happening that you can't see. Always use an AI. And if you think that a couple weeks of clinics will get you back after 8 months of continuous usage you've got a lot more research to do. Not trying to be harsh, but this is your health your messing with.

I thought a serm is just as good as an ai for preventing the aromatizing?

for some its better because ai's negatively shift ldl cholesterol , yes?

iirc, nolva actually increases estrogen
serm works both ways, correct? it increases estrogen in some tissues and blocks in others. a serm does work for aromatizing though correct?

as for yur first comment your right, wasnt thinking and was concerned my serms were bs. I was thinking since 500 mgs is the highest ive gone (and recently in last six weeks) that now i go back down to trt dose and maybe next "blast" try eq at 600- 800 maybesolo and that would be the aromatizing of about 400 mgs test (which ive used and no estrogen issues) since eq is 100 anabolic 50% androgenic and 50 % aromatizing of test

serm works both ways, correct? it increases estrogen in some tissues and blocks in others. a serm does work for aromatizing though correct?

as for yur first comment your right, wasnt thinking and was concerned my serms were bs. I was thinking since 500 mgs is the highest ive gone (and recently in last six weeks) that now i go back down to trt dose and maybe next "blast" try eq at 600- 800 maybesolo and that would be the aromatizing of about 400 mgs test (which ive used and no estrogen issues) since eq is 100 anabolic 50% androgenic and 50 % aromatizing of test

iirc, nolva raises estrogen but blocks the receptors in ur chest area so u don't get tits. blood levels of estrogen will be higher.

gyno and water retention aren't the only side effects of high estrogen... look at pmchris and flexdurden.

u dont feel it coming until its too late. be smart about this bro

iirc, nolva raises estrogen but blocks the receptors in ur chest area so u don't get tits. blood levels of estrogen will be higher.

gyno and water retention aren't the only side effects of high estrogen... look at pmchris and flexdurden.

u dont feel it coming until its too late. be smart about this bro

only reason ive never used a serm on ai on cycle bc the main reason is I have some serious injuries from Dc training , Hit training, not backing off

1. my joints are banged up from heavy lifting the past twelve years (used to do it natty , competed in natty org, then did 6-8 week cycles once a year for ten years--now last year started injecting)
2. never gone above 500 mgs and nips or anything never got large , sensitive etc

when i did use ai's during pct it KILLED my joints and i always use mild, to moderate ai dosing, nothing real extreme except like 10 years ago gasparis nolvadex xt, 3 caps a day-that stuff was super potent-atd type stuff squashed estrogen to zero

Last edited:
only reason ive never used a serm on ai on cycle bc the main reason is I have some serious injuries from Dc training , Hit training, not backing off

1. my joints are banged up from heavy lifting the past twelve years (used to do it natty , competed in natty org, then did 6-8 week cycles once a year for ten years--now last year started injecting)
2. never gone above 500 mgs and nips or anything never got large , sensitive etc

when i did use ai's during pct it KILLED my joints and i always use mild, to moderate ai dosing, nothing real extreme except like 10 years ago gasparis nolvadex xt, 3 caps a day-that stuff was super potent-atd type stuff squashed estrogen to zero

Just stop talking and read. Use an Ai. Dial in your dose. Use aromasin so it doesn't effect lipids. Arimidex only if you must. You come off in your first post saying you aren't stupid...but you are asking questions and not accepting answers that you would clearly know with a little research.

Estrogen (out of control) wreaks havoc on your body. Then again....it's YOUR body, not ours.

Dose isn't the point. If your injecting exogenous testosterone your suppressing your natural test production. Period. If you do that for a longtime (I.e. 8 months) it takes longer to get back if it ever fully comes back at all. There are a lot of "sides" of high estrogen that you'll probably never notice that will effect you down the road.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131