over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best to worst injectable PEDS for lipids

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
i know its not the same for everyone but in general out of the injectable compounds below (the ones that sit well with me) which is best and worst on lipid panels.

test
eq
ment
dhb
primo
winstrol
masteron

thanks guys

I'd say injectable sarms seem to be the worst. Lgd3033 and rad 140. I've seen blood work from a few guys and it's not pretty. Most guys on this board don't mess with sarms but I like both the ones mentioned above. Lgd3033 is the craziest strength boost I've seen. I've used lots of gear too. Used to love anadrlol/tren/test suspension surprisingly 3303 injected beats them all for pure strength in days.

Almost forgot the main point. Ha I know some seem to think sarms are safer and they are defiantly not. The risk to reward ratio is far better with steroids.

i know its not the same for everyone but in general out of the injectable compounds below (the ones that sit well with me) which is best and worst on lipid panels.

test
eq
ment
dhb
primo
winstrol
masteron

thanks guys

best = test
worst = winstrol

For me, it would be the below:

winstrol
primo
masteron or dhb
ment
eq
test

Note- I can usually overcome the poor lipids with Primo using natural supps + 20mgs daily of cardarine. Winstrol you're just gonna be fucked oral or injectable.

My order:

test
primo
masteron
Winstrol (really an oral and shouldn't be on this list)

Haven't used equipoise, DHB or Ment (used everything else other than halo). For a pure injetable tren is the worst on lipids and rbc/crit for me. Neither test nor deca move lipids on me long term (years) at 200/200 or 16 weeks at 750/600. All dhts regardless of oral and injectable seem to give a lipid hit of some kind. Orals... for sure.

My order:

test
primo
masteron
Winstrol (really an oral and shouldn't be on this list)

Haven't used equipoise, DHB or Ment (used everything else other than halo). For a pure injetable tren is the worst on lipids and rbc/crit for me. Neither test nor deca move lipids on me long term (years) at 200/200 or 16 weeks at 750/600. All dhts regardless of oral and injectable seem to give a lipid hit of some kind. Orals... for sure.
Brother you’re missing out on halo. 20mg an hour preworkout is fantastic

How much dose that impact your lipid profile?
I don’t take it every day, and even if i use orals sporadically during the timeframe i’m always 4wks on 4wks off of orals.

that being said, last blood draw hdl was not great, but ldl was lower end of range

curious if my addition of 5ml synthergine every day will make a difference though

I'd say injectable sarms seem to be the worst. Lgd3033 and rad 140. I've seen blood work from a few guys and it's not pretty. Most guys on this board don't mess with sarms but I like both the ones mentioned above. Lgd3033 is the craziest strength boost I've seen. I've used lots of gear too. Used to love anadrlol/tren/test suspension surprisingly 3303 injected beats them all for pure strength in days.
A few guys I know at the gym stated the same about LGD, they love(d) it. They added size and strength really quick, in addition to their trt. I'm not sure of their doses though.

That's a helluva statement. What else were you using with the sarms and how much?

Best to worse:

Npp
Test
Primo
Mast
Dbol
Anavar
Winstrol
Tren

Best to worse:

Npp
Test
Primo
Mast
Dbol
Anavar
Winstrol
Tren

This list makes sense.

Deca seems to be very mild on lipids. Even milder than test.

EQ Isn't very harsh either.

All in all, I think if Lipids are a concern, Test/Deca/EQ are the 3 best options.

I really thought I’d see tren a lot more in this thread

where would dhb fit in with primo and masteron simlar?
Sadly I have no experience with DHB. Some say it's very mild to lipids, some say it crushes them. I also haven't seen any legit blood work for DHB so far.

I really thought I’d see tren a lot more in this thread

He asked for rankings for only compounds on his list (which he tolerates well). I assume he ruled out tren and some others. Winstrol inclusion as odd as it's an oral. They can all be made into injectables but win is the most common and I just assumed he tolerated it well.

This list makes sense.

Deca seems to be very mild on lipids. Even milder than test.

EQ Isn't very harsh either.

All in all, I think if Lipids are a concern, Test/Deca/EQ are the 3 best options.

This was useful for me as I've never used equipoise (for better/worse) but given primo hit my lipids I was looking for something besides test/deca to run on cruises if not doing trt only. Equipoise on lipids was a question I'd had as I'm going to try it at some point.

He asked for rankings for only compounds on his list (which he tolerates well). I assume he ruled out tren and some others. Winstrol inclusion as odd as it's an oral. They can all be made into injectables but win is the most common and I just assumed he tolerated it well.
yes no tren for me. i can do injectable winny as the oral gives me bad gerd.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear