over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best tren & test dose for gaining mass?

Cracker69

Registered
I've seen a lot of the posts lately about low test w/ high tren to mitigate tren sides, but would high test and high tren be better overall for gaining mass? Some people say the two compete for the androgen receptors and test can hinder the tren from doing its job, and others say that more of both just means that more androgen receptors will be created and utilized. Any experiences out there with high test and high tren versus low test/high tren? Again, I want to know what is best for gaining mass, not preventing side effects. Thanks.

I've seen a lot of the posts lately about low test w/ high tren to mitigate tren sides, but would high test and high tren be better overall for gaining mass? Some people say the two compete for the androgen receptors and test can hinder the tren from doing its job, and others say that more of both just means that more androgen receptors will be created and utilized. Any experiences out there with high test and high tren versus low test/high tren? Again, I want to know what is best for gaining mass, not preventing side effects. Thanks.

More is better in that respect. Test usage can be anywhere from 250-3000mg per week. Tren 200-1000mg. Depends on your tolerance.

Personally I notice tren even at 200mg per week is good for gains.

Currently running 200mg Cyp w/100mg Tren Hex/week and growing. It's all relative.

To a certain degree, people should probably figure out how to grow on the lowest dose possible through varied training protocols and diet manipulation.

Well, I've been making great progress with 750mg Sust a week, and 350mg Tren Ace/wk, but I wasn't sure if I could get more out of the cycle by increasing the tren to 700mg/wk and decreasing the test to 250mg/wk, or if I would actually lose mass if I dropped the test so low. I just want what's optimal for gaining mass and getting the most out of my cycle. Seems like the higher you go with both compounds, the better gains will be...

I have run tren at 3x the dosage I am using now (Gram vs 350mg wk) and honestly never got anything more from it than worse sides, likewise with test.... i seem to get better gains keeping things fairly low (compared to what i see others running) and stacking different compounds over longer durations vs blast cruise...although i consider any combo of drugs that doesnt include tren as a 'cruise' so I sort of do when i need a break from tren lol...

Last edited:
I myself do like tren dose higher then test.

Well, I've been making great progress with 750mg Sust a week, and 350mg Tren Ace/wk, but I wasn't sure if I could get more out of the cycle by increasing the tren to 700mg/wk and decreasing the test to 250mg/wk, or if I would actually lose mass if I dropped the test so low. I just want what's optimal for gaining mass and getting the most out of my cycle. Seems like the higher you go with both compounds, the better gains will be...

Yes, by switching Tren to 700+ and Test to 250, you'd gain more mass (minus some bloat). Tren is WAY more anabolic/androgenic that test.

However, if I did that, my head would explode from the BP. That maybe just my case though.

I'm not really looking for a specific number here, but just a basic protocol for test and tren that is optimal for growth. It seems that high tren and high test is probably best for overall gains in muscle mass when bulking if it can be tolerated. I just didn't know if there were people out there with experience that have tried high test vs low test when on tren and if gains were better with lower doses of test when bulking. There are a lot of posts about tren sides being mitigated, but people don't really elaborate on whether or not gains would be greater, were they able to tolerate a moderate to high level of test with a high level of tren. For now, I'll probably stick to the moderate doses I am seeing good gains with, and just eat more poptarts!:p

I think Ehren is on the money.. More people are lowering the test upping the tren and seeing better results

If you hit a sticking point add a little juice and food then when you stick again add a little juice and food and continue this cycle till you reach your desired size.

At some point id add in another compound , personaly i think you would see great results with adding 3-4 iu HGH a day rather than adding a ton more tren thats gonna give you bad sides and more health isses

Ok, so simply put, which would be best for putting on the most muscle in these examples?

A) 1000mg Test + 700mg Tren Ace

or

B) 200mg Test + 700mg Tren Acetate

The point I'm trying to get across here, is that I want to know if test is actually hampering the trens effects in higher doses and therefore results in lean mass gains are better with lower doses of test, or are results in lean mass gains better when test is higher along with the tren?

If you hit a sticking point add a little juice and food then when you stick again add a little juice and food and continue this cycle till you reach your desired size.

At some point id add in another compound , personaly i think you would see great results with adding 3-4 iu HGH a day rather than adding a ton more tren thats gonna give you bad sides and more health isses

If I could afford HGH, trust me I would. That is good advice though, thanks.

Ok, so simply put, which would be best for putting on the most muscle in these examples?

A) 1000mg Test + 700mg Tren Ace

or

B) 200mg Test + 700mg Tren Acetate

The point I'm trying to get across here, is that I want to know if test is actually hampering the trens effects in higher doses and therefore results in lean mass gains are better with lower doses of test, or are results in lean mass gains better when test is higher along with the tren?
Imo A. is best for gaining size and strength B. is better at NOTHING besides keeping trens sides at bay. (insomnia, night sweats etc)

As much of each as You can tolerate will produce the best result

As much of each as You can tolerate will produce the best result

I'm at 700, no sides to speak off, mabey a gram next time then :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

In my experience I've found that just using 125 mg of Test E and as much tren as you can tolerate is the best for actual lean muscle gain. When I use high test with tren it just makes me bloated and looking like I have more muscle than I actually have. It also gives me tren sides which I hardly get when I use a low dosage of test. Once I come off all I have left is the lean muscle I gained from tren. Could some of that lean muscle of come from test? I doubt it since it seems that tren beats test for the receptor anyway. No need for all the high estrogen from high test. Let's remember tren is already 5x stronger than test even though it doesnt convert to estrogen. 125 mg of test provides the normal amount of estrogen a male requires for libido, bone density, and normal GH output.

To be fair I should also add I've never really responded well to test anyway.

Last edited:
Option A would be better, people running lower test with higher tren do it to keep tren sides low

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear