over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Use For 100 ml. of Syntherol

Akilldema

Newbies
I know the conventional method, in Big A's post, but I am interested in adding size to my delts, arms, and maybe a little on the calves..

thats a lot of shots, you are going to want more then 100ml.

get 2 giant 100 ml vials :) , mix 50 ml of synthol in each and 50 ml of other gear and shoot away as often as u can in the targetted body part ? thats what i wud do probly .

Daveb_19 said:
thats a lot of shots, you are going to want more then 100ml.

well, for the 3 in. in 30 day routine for arms takes exactly 100ml. I don;t need that. I am just trying to add a little more thickness to my bicep, give it a little more length, and exaggerate the horseshoe a little, also, my delts, just want them a little fuller, since im cutting for the summer.

Akilldema said:

well, for the 3 in. in 30 day routine for arms takes exactly 100ml. I don;t need that. I am just trying to add a little more thickness to my bicep, give it a little more length, and exaggerate the horseshoe a little, also, my delts, just want them a little fuller, since im cutting for the summer.

Yea i was assuming you were going to try to use the 100ml for all the muscles you listed, 1 100ml bottles shoudl be enough for arms espeically first time use.

SO what should I do, to use it efficiently, on the three parts I mentioned before (bi,tri,delt)? remember I want to add thickness and lenth to my bis, some peak enhancement, more defined horseshoe on my tris, and more thickness on the delts..

WHen you say length to your bicep do you mean make it end closer to your elbow than it does now?

Akilldema said:

well, for the 3 in. in 30 day routine for arms takes exactly 100ml.

???

You need 4 bottles for the 30 days if you do it the way I described 336ml approx, and that's only doing two heads in the tri.

you're right, I added it up wrong, plus I was thinking biceps only..yes, I mean focusing more on my the inner head, and less on the outer one. I don't need much on my tris, just a little more defined "U" shape, the outer head doesn't really need much, but maybe a little. the delts aren't in need of much either, but perhaps a little just to get a little more thickness..any suggestions?

Akilldema said:
you're right, I added it up wrong, plus I was thinking biceps only..yes, I mean focusing more on my the inner head, and less on the outer one. I don't need much on my tris, just a little more defined "U" shape, the outer head doesn't really need much, but maybe a little. the delts aren't in need of much either, but perhaps a little just to get a little more thickness..any suggestions?

I suggest that you begin by inj 1ml per head, where you want to and see how you go. Syntherol is very controllable. If you like the results from 1ml per head, keep going. If not, increase the dosage until you like what you see. When you do, keep doing it that way. As I said, it's a very controllable product.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131