over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best use of Lantus

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
I’m planning on using Lantus for control of blood sugar (I’m routinely over 100 and sometimes up to 120’s first thing in the morning before eating) and to hopefully get some anabolic effects out of it as well.
I’m thinking of using it Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday which are my work out days. I’m typically somewhat keto through the week with macros being high protein, moderate fat and low to very low carb for the most part with a refeed or 2 on the weekends.
I’m planning on dropping down the fat and adding in some carbs pre and post workout. Will that be enough or do I need a small amount of carbs in more meals? I thought about starting at 30 iu
I’m thinking I’d be ok at only 30 but may bump up with slin and carbs depending on how I react.
I’m currently running 5 iu (split between first thing in morning before cardio and evening or pre workout) of TP’s golds and/or blacks. I think I’m out of the blacks though now. That’s 5 iu out of the vial and not taking the overdosed amount in the vial into consideration.
I’m not inexperienced with using slin as I’ve used log at workout times but I’m no pro at it either.
Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.

if you have problems with morning sugar first try long-acting metformin at night - start with 500mg and find out what the sugar will be after 7 days, if it is still too high, increase to 750 and then to 1000

lantus daily in my opinion only up to 12iu + gh
I’ve tried Metformin, maybe I didn’t give it enough time or a high enough dose.

Are you saying 4 days of Lantus is too much as far as anabolic effects?
I guess I was was hoping to get the best of both worlds, using the Lantus for gains and dropping my blood sugar at the same time.

I’ve tried Metformin, maybe I didn’t give it enough time or a high enough dose.

Are you saying 4 days of Lantus is too much as far as anabolic effects?
I guess I was was hoping to get the best of both worlds, using the Lantus for gains and dropping my blood sugar at the same time.
You can start to see results from metformin after 1-2 weeks. But it takes 2-3 months to get to where it needs to be. It does it's work over the long run not in a short time.

T
You can start to see results from metformin after 1-2 weeks. But it takes 2-3 months to get to where it needs to be. It does it's work over the long run not in a short time.
Thanks man but I’m really more interested in the Lantus and hoping it helps as some guys on here really sing it’s praises as far as using it a few days a week for the anabolic effects and the fullness it gives them.

What's the root cause of your high blood sugar? It shouldn't be GH at 5IUs.

T

Thanks man but I’m really more interested in the Lantus and hoping it helps as some guys on here really sing it’s praises as far as using it a few days a week for the anabolic effects and the fullness it gives them.
I get that you want Lantus, for BOTH its purposes (saving your pancreas and its IGF anabolic effects) but those are different dosing protocols.
You need a 10-15iu daily...GROWTH and anabolic purposes is once, maybe twice weekly at probably 40iu+ and working your way up.

It's a one or the other thing, not both at the same time.

I get that you want Lantus, for BOTH its purposes (saving your pancreas and its IGF anabolic effects) but those are different dosing protocols.
You need a 10-15iu daily...GROWTH and anabolic purposes is once, maybe twice weekly at probably 40iu+ and working your way up.

It's a one or the other thing, not both at the same time.

are results from lantus really so different from novalin R twice a day?

if so, might have to invest in some

What's the root cause of your high blood sugar? It shouldn't be GH at 5IUs.
Technically it’s closer to 7.5 iu since TP’s are overdosed.
I’ve assumed it was the gh but haven’t actually gotten a diagnosis.
I could stop the gh and see what happens I guess. I just hate to totally stop, maybe I’ll drop it back to 2 iu and see if I notice anything.

jeweet recommends using lantus in a small dose of 20-40iu every day to control the sugar level. in the UK, most bodybuilders use lanthus. Can such small doses also have a positive effect on muscle building? according to jeweet or Jamie do rego, this will allow you to keep insulin sensitivity at a high level for longer.

Technically it’s closer to 7.5 iu since TP’s are overdosed.
I’ve assumed it was the gh but haven’t actually gotten a diagnosis.
I could stop the gh and see what happens I guess. I just hate to totally stop, maybe I’ll drop it back to 2 iu and see if I notice anything.
How many carbs per day are you taking in?

How many carbs per day are you taking in?
Not really counting but very little through the week (high protein/moderate fat and avoid carbs) and then a like more lax on the weekends.

Idk if I believe that GH use is worth using being that you have elevated bg even on a keto diet. I also feel (from experience with keto and type 1 diabetes) that the diet can actually make your liver do whacky things and overall increase bg in cases.

I pretty much agree with the approach you are looking to take. I would however start lower than 30 iu. I would actually start at 10. Don't change diet at all at first. See what happens to fasted bg and ofcourse take your bg pre training to ensure you are safe to train. Keep carbs on hand during the training. Once you get to 80-100mg bg, then consider significant carb intake.

For now I would just add some very low glycemic carbs after watching what happens after a week of the addition of slin with no diet change.

I’m planning on using Lantus for control of blood sugar (I’m routinely over 100 and sometimes up to 120’s first thing in the morning before eating) and to hopefully get some anabolic effects out of it as well.
I’m thinking of using it Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday which are my work out days. I’m typically somewhat keto through the week with macros being high protein, moderate fat and low to very low carb for the most part with a refeed or 2 on the weekends.
I’m planning on dropping down the fat and adding in some carbs pre and post workout. Will that be enough or do I need a small amount of carbs in more meals? I thought about starting at 30 iu
I’m thinking I’d be ok at only 30 but may bump up with slin and carbs depending on how I react.
I’m currently running 5 iu (split between first thing in morning before cardio and evening or pre workout) of TP’s golds and/or blacks. I think I’m out of the blacks though now. That’s 5 iu out of the vial and not taking the overdosed amount in the vial into consideration.
I’m not inexperienced with using slin as I’ve used log at workout times but I’m no pro at it either.
Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131