over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to administer Riptropins?

Landmonster

Registered
So, for my 12 week Test and Deca cycle, I have 3 kits of Riptropin coming.

What's the best way to administer this? That works out to 25 ius per week I can use.

Or if I extend it to 14 weeks, that's 21 ius per week.

(If it matters, the goal is maximum lean mass accumulation.)

Last edited:
im larger dose half in am half in pm, smaller dose all 20mins before workout...good luck

6-7iu eod or 5iu m-f intramuscularly

How many days per week do you lift? I've been reading a lot lately on different gh protocols, not that I am by any means an expert. In about 6 months I plan on using growth for 6 months, and I plan on doing 2iu's on off days, and 4-8 depending on sides/results pwo on workout days. I'm sure some of the local experts on here will chime in though for ya.

Last edited:
6-7iu eod or 5iu m-f intramuscularly

Is it better to use a bolus dose, or divide it up?
Is there any advantage to using it Post-workout, vs any other time of the day?

I thought I read a study recently, that said, counterintuitively, it was better to run hGH EOD rather than daily. Subjects got better gains this way, because it was a more natural style of release.

I also thought I heard that a lot of pros used hGH post-workout, for better mass gain?

2.5 in the morning.. 2.5 in the afternoon (post workout for me)

I've learned that there is no real right or wrong way to administer growth. If your taking it, and it's real, it will work. I do find when running a certain brand that I hold less water when splitting doses more evenly. Tried the 10 to 15ius post workout. Wasn't for me.

You should have started the growth a few month before cycle that way it builds up a bit in your system, then you hit the gear and you will be good to go. Either way I would do it ED or at least 6/1.

Is it better to use a bolus dose, or divide it up?
Is there any advantage to using it Post-workout, vs any other time of the day?

I thought I read a study recently, that said, counterintuitively, it was better to run hGH EOD rather than daily. Subjects got better gains this way, because it was a more natural style of release.

I also thought I heard that a lot of pros used hGH post-workout, for better mass gain?

I'm really not sure...and I would question most anyone who says they know which is best. My thoughts in the recent past have been that a bolus dose post workout (6-10iu) would be optimal...and EOD might be best when trying to accrue mass.
However, I can't put down the idea of 4iu or so at a time split up twice (or more)a day. If you workout in the AM, I would likely inject it pre workout in the morning and before bed.

If training in the evening...I am not sure what I would do. Probably administer in the AM and pre workout. One thing is for sure...after hearing Dr. Serrano and Alpha6164 weigh in on the subject....GH takes 4hrs to run it's course and it makes little sense to inject post workout. The cascade of events and its action being metabolized in the body will take time and you will have that all happening during your workout if you take it an hour or so before. It should theoretically be peaking around the end of your workout as well which could add a synergy to any food you may be ingesting.

Personally, I also believe if you are cutting/prepping...every day administration should be adhered to and preferably multiple times daily to increase the amount of fat burning events occurring - fatty acids being liberated to be burnt off.

I am not pretending to know anything or speak above anyone's head or sound smarter than anyone but this is just my viewpoint. Hope I made sense!

I am by NO means an expert on the subject either, and I absolutely agree about people throwing out this and that idea about what works best. In my opinion, and solely in my opinion it just makes more sense to take it everyday vs eod. The results from GH seem to be cumulative and build over months, due to build up and release of IGF-1 from our livers (from what I understand at least). I am still learning, so feel free anyone to correct me if I am wrong. It would seem wise to start with a low dose (2iu's) everyday, and assess your results/side effects from that and go from there. I've read lower dosages everyday are great for fat burning , and higher doses 5-10 (or greater) is what is needed to start seeing any sort of legitimate muscle growth. Yet again, anyone else please chime in as I am by no means an expert on the subject.

Also for administration of GH IM>Sub-Q as well. This is because when you inject into your fat, it gets delivered to not only your blood stream but also your lymphatic system. With that you get a slower release of the GH from your lymphatic system, so IM seems to be the way to go. I've read of IV gh usage as being the most effective, but fuck that!

Also for administration of GH IM>Sub-Q as well. This is because when you inject into your fat, it gets delivered to not only your blood stream but also your lymphatic system. With that you get a slower release of the GH from your lymphatic system, so IM seems to be the way to go. I've read of IV gh usage as being the most effective, but fuck that!

Do NOT go IV with Chinese HGH, if you want to take that route make 10000% SURE that you have REAL Pharm GH :love:

Lol agreed. I could never do IV myself, but to each their own.

I have no idea what I'm going to do. Have done 8iu Hyges eod before. Will prob try 3 on 1 off at 4iu.

NW

I have no idea what I'm going to do. Have done 8iu Hyges eod before. Will prob try 3 on 1 off at 4iu.

NW

Why would you elect to use a dosing protocol that's never been heard of before?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear