over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to do PCT

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK, I've been off and on mostly on since Spring... I've taken all kinds of crap, products for cutting, different tests, Primobolan, some halo here and there and Dbol, not superhigh doses, but I played it by ear, with no real plan... The last thing I took was sustanon and NPP...

I was very reckless and trained ok, ate ok, but wasn't really focused on what I was doing at all... I make the most changes when I layout a plan and follow it, even if the gear is minimal... I Was also on gh until about two months ago... I started getting a bit fat, so this is what my plan was:

On the first week of November I stopped everything cold turkey... Then about a week ago, I added in some hcg at about 500units 3x/week, and gh at about 6ius per day or so...

I later did a brief 10 day run of DNP (IP's) Tomorrow is my last day of the DNP, I know that I lost lots of bodyfat, for my waist went down a lot and I know that I'm still holding water... I've read years worth of posts and had it for about three years before I had the balls to try the DNP... So I this was my second run at it, the first time was the caps from IP... The powder impressed me a lot more... I may sound a bit remedial in this post, but I know a lot about gear and have done tons of research... I'm just not getting into every single detail here, but just giving you an idea because my question is concerning PCT... I'm also going to give a brief description of what I plan on doing to prep for a possible show, or at least a cutting cycle, come this spring...

Anyway, I'm taking the hcg twice per week at about 500units a pop, IM...

I didn't have any testicular shrinkage at all, but decided to take hcg and triptorelin... I'm also taking nolvadex maybe two to three times per week (whenever I remember) along with Arimadex to control any estrogen levels...

I also did a little bit of clen during the time I was on dnp, along with helios (which are working great for spot reduction whilee on DNP!!) but I'm going to discontinue it tomorrow when I stop the DNP... I feel drained and look flat, but definitely leaned out...

So my question is, when would be a good time to add in the Triptorelin? I've done some research and haven't come up with a good answer yet... I also plan on staying clean for a good two months or so... So until the first of January... I may however add in a small shot of prop, maybe once per week starting after my first month of HCG and gh only...

I plan on doing a nice, reasonable, sane cycle of either Test E and EQ or NPP at doses TOTALLING 1200mg-1600mg/week, meaning 600-800 of ea. compound starting in January until March... and up my gh dose to 10iu's/day

Then in March, I want to do a cutting cycle until the Middle of May for a possible show... (If I gain enough muscle during my bulking cycle I'll do that, if not, I'll just keep bulking until April or so, then cut for the summer)

My plan this year is to stay as lean as possible in the offseason, in fact, I'm going to do my offseason diet as if it were a competition diet, but with a little bit more food... That's why I want to start lean and why I added the DNP and clen, it seemed to have worked pretty well, my scale weight is down and I look pretty good... Any input on this? and if someone can give me a little bit more direction as to the triptorelin, that would be appreciated, from what I've read, one shot lasts 3 months? Is it best to take before the hcg, during or after one month of HCG?

Thanks in advance...

Sounds like a whole mess of shit you did there with no direction. Personally if you are cycling in January, what are hoping to accomplish with a pct right now when whatever recovery you get is going to end up back with endo hormone suppression when you jump back on cycle.

Well my doses weren't crazy... I've done contest preps before on lots of compounds at low doses, trust me, it works for me... I have before and after pics to prove it... Anyway, I didn't get any shrinkage, nor libido loss whatsoever...

To answer your question, I just want to recover to and get my body ready to use something again... I feel as if everything stopped working... I feel that things stop working after a while, unless, the compounds are switched (hence me using so many different mostly fast acting compounds) and I'm on too long, nothing seems to work to gain size, not even things like dbol or anadrol... I may be get and hold water, but that's not what I want, I got up to a fat 265 last year and it was shit weight! I hated how I looke out of clothes, that's why I decided to stay lean, I'm down about 10lbs from where I was, mostly from the dnp, since most of the weight loss was in the past two weeks or so...

So I want to get my body used to not being on anything, stay lean, hold on to as much size as I can, then go back on and gain, some good quality weight... That's what I want to do...

Have you considered the blast and cruise option where you never truly come off? For the situation you described above it might fit better for your goals and aspirations then coming completely off and then going again.

In terms of the questions you asked about hcg and triptorelin. The hcg use varies. If you use it on cycle I think most including myself advocate 250iu twice a week. That helps maintain while you're on and virtually eliminates the need to use bigger doses during your so called PCT phase. For trip [never used it myself] most seem to wait a few weeks after dropping test and hit it.

Finally to your last post yes eventually any dose/compound combo will plateau at which point you must either change compounds, increase the dose or realize you've plateau'd and just enter a cruise phase. As you well know there is no such thing as always gaining. If there were we'd all be 350-400.

Since you seem like a lifer, I'd strongly recommend you at least consider the blast and cruise protocol so many of us use

:banghead:Why would you do an occasional shot of prop during pct? This would do nothing but hinder recovery even further.:confused:
I'm not trying to be a dick, but for knowing as much as you say you do, you really don't know shit. Sorry but it's true. This is a recipe for disaster and a guaranteed plan for permanent trt down the road.
Here is a recommendation:
Do 1000iu hcg and 25mg aromasin daily for 10 days (nothing else!)
After hcg continue aromasin for 4 days. Now start your SERMS
Weeks 1-4 clomid @ 100,100,50,50
Weeks 1-6 nolvadex @ 40,40,20,20,10,10

Get blood work done!

If blood work comes back fine, then you should still wait a few months before going back on. But your a grown man so do what your gonna do...

If blood work doesn't come back fine. Maybe try toremafine out for an additional 6 weeks. I don't have any experience with this but I know a lot of bros who swear by the stuff.

Hope this helps. Good luck

OK, I've been off and on mostly on since Spring... I've taken all kinds of crap, products for cutting, different tests, Primobolan, some halo here and there and Dbol, not superhigh doses, but I played it by ear, with no real plan... The last thing I took was sustanon and NPP...

I was very reckless and trained ok, ate ok, but wasn't really focused on what I was doing at all... I make the most changes when I layout a plan and follow it, even if the gear is minimal... I Was also on gh until about two months ago... I started getting a bit fat, so this is what my plan was:

On the first week of November I stopped everything cold turkey... Then about a week ago, I added in some hcg at about 500units 3x/week, and gh at about 6ius per day or so...

I later did a brief 10 day run of DNP (IP's) Tomorrow is my last day of the DNP, I know that I lost lots of bodyfat, for my waist went down a lot and I know that I'm still holding water... I've read years worth of posts and had it for about three years before I had the balls to try the DNP... So I this was my second run at it, the first time was the caps from IP... The powder impressed me a lot more... I may sound a bit remedial in this post, but I know a lot about gear and have done tons of research... I'm just not getting into every single detail here, but just giving you an idea because my question is concerning PCT... I'm also going to give a brief description of what I plan on doing to prep for a possible show, or at least a cutting cycle, come this spring...

Anyway, I'm taking the hcg twice per week at about 500units a pop, IM...

I didn't have any testicular shrinkage at all, but decided to take hcg and triptorelin... I'm also taking nolvadex maybe two to three times per week (whenever I remember) along with Arimadex to control any estrogen levels...

I also did a little bit of clen during the time I was on dnp, along with helios (which are working great for spot reduction whilee on DNP!!) but I'm going to discontinue it tomorrow when I stop the DNP... I feel drained and look flat, but definitely leaned out...

So my question is, when would be a good time to add in the Triptorelin? I've done some research and haven't come up with a good answer yet... I also plan on staying clean for a good two months or so... So until the first of January... I may however add in a small shot of prop, maybe once per week starting after my first month of HCG and gh only...

I plan on doing a nice, reasonable, sane cycle of either Test E and EQ or NPP at doses TOTALLING 1200mg-1600mg/week, meaning 600-800 of ea. compound starting in January until March... and up my gh dose to 10iu's/day

Then in March, I want to do a cutting cycle until the Middle of May for a possible show... (If I gain enough muscle during my bulking cycle I'll do that, if not, I'll just keep bulking until April or so, then cut for the summer)

My plan this year is to stay as lean as possible in the offseason, in fact, I'm going to do my offseason diet as if it were a competition diet, but with a little bit more food... That's why I want to start lean and why I added the DNP and clen, it seemed to have worked pretty well, my scale weight is down and I look pretty good... Any input on this? and if someone can give me a little bit more direction as to the triptorelin, that would be appreciated, from what I've read, one shot lasts 3 months? Is it best to take before the hcg, during or after one month of HCG?

Thanks in advance...

:banghead:Why would you do an occasional shot of prop during pct? This would do nothing but hinder recovery even further.:confused:
I'm not trying to be a dick, but for knowing as much as you say you do, you really don't know shit. Sorry but it's true. This is a recipe for disaster and a guaranteed plan for permanent trt down the road.
Here is a recommendation:
Do 1000iu hcg and 25mg aromasin daily for 10 days (nothing else!)
After hcg continue aromasin for 4 days. Now start your SERMS
Weeks 1-4 clomid @ 100,100,50,50
Weeks 1-6 nolvadex @ 40,40,20,20,10,10

Get blood work done!

If blood work comes back fine, then you should still wait a few months before going back on. But your a grown man so do what your gonna do...

If blood work doesn't come back fine. Maybe try toremafine out for an additional 6 weeks. I don't have any experience with this but I know a lot of bros who swear by the stuff.

Hope this helps. Good luck

Thanks for the response, but as I mentioned earlier, I've read in a post about triptorelin, that a shot of prop/per week helps come off easier... I've always thought that coming off cold turkey works best to get the body to recover ASAP... I'll look for the thread and post a link in here for your reference...

Oh and the thread had a lot of vets contributing to it, including Phil, that's why I listened... I usually do lot's of research before trying anything... That is why I've had this bottle of Trip for several months and asked before taking it... That's why I asked again about the test prop before taking it... I also did increase my hcg dose to about 1000 every day... But as I said I have no testicular shrinkage and my sex drive is still very high... My goal is to keep as many gains as possible and stay lean, then restart at a very lean weight and gain only quality...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner