over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to run ANAVAR only cycle

coltsfan21790

Newbies
I want to run an anavar only cutting cycle. I have 100 tabs (10mg/ea) from a well-known sponsor from this board. My stats are: 5'9 175 lbs, 9% BF. I have two test cycles under my belt over the past 2 years, but am looking to focus on shredding off some BF before my next deployment.

Any help would be great! Thanks guys!

well

looks like you gotta SOLID 10 day cycle there

good luck with that

:cool:

Bro I'd honestly say save em for a future cycle when you can add in some test and also have enough to run them for 6 weeks. I'd say my sweet spot is 50-75 mg per day which at the low end would require atleast 2 bottles.

I just think you might be unfortunately disappointed with the results.

BTW diet is what sheds fat. I've heard all of the claims of var helping to get rid of trunk fat but honestly in my experience its always been my diet.

Best of luck to you

bro, you need to get more var. I have ran var at 40mg for 6weeks, and also have ran it 60mg for 8 weeks. I must say, 60mg seemed to work great for me. Each time, i have ran it test cyp 500mg EW

Oops

My bad guys, typo there, it was supposed to say 200 tabs. Irishmaniac, how did 40mg at 6 weeks work for you? Ive heard some guys say that 30-50mg/day for 6-8 weeks, are having pretty solid results.

Thanks for the responses guys, its much appreciated! :headbang:

well

looks like you gotta SOLID 10 day cycle there

good luck with that

:cool:

LMFAO. Dude if ur sold on running just var, I would run 80-100mg. Daily for 12 weeks. Don't know why u just wanna run var. Get some test and more var. Bro.

if you are going to run a var only cycle def will need more than you have there, 80-100mgs will be a dosage of impact. If your running this compound due to thinking its very safe etc..maybe re-think as it trashes your ldl levels,for what your looking to achieve it may be better to run some test and a fat burner like clen right...but obviously the decision is yours and def from my observations most guys wil run var from a dosage of 50mg min upto 100mgs and do this for 8-10 weeks.

Why tabs only? Are you scared of injections? You be wasting money and get no gains from 10 days worth of tabs.

I am not going to be so negative. From his stats and goals, it doesn't look like he is getting ready for a competition.

I have a friend who hardens up nicely and loses body fat on 30 mg a day of Var for 33 days. Usually he sees a 1-3 lbs solid lbm gain.

you have two cycles of test under your belt and now you're going to use Anavar only?
Please dont waste your time on orals, or steroids for that matter.
Go to the grocery store. Buy a bunch of healthy foods.
Eat a ton.
Workout a lot.
You will get a LOT bigger simply following this protocol.
Once you have begun to tap out your natural size limitations, then start looking at additional help.
at 5'9 175, you are no where close to where you could be just working hard and eating.

In fact, you represent the people that should absolutely NOT be using steroids.

you have two cycles of test under your belt and now you're going to use Anavar only?
Eat a ton.
Workout a lot.
Once you have begun to tap out your natural size limitations, then start looking at additional help.
at 5'9 175, you are no where close to where you could be just working hard and eating.

This is what I mean when i say this board is the perfect place for Knowledge. Your answer is perfect !!! PERFECTION !!! tfllexxin knows how to tell it like it is ! Thanks so much !:lightbulb:

first off, THANK YOU for your service.

secondly, don't waste your time with that VAR. you will be dissappointed. would be better to add it to a cycle after some weeks of dieting and getting lean.
good contest drug but not a very good recreational one imo.
-JS

5'3 160 lbs 40 mg ed for 8 weeks every summer. Love the stuff. Alot of guys say 60 to 100mg works best . Personally those numbers always work sweet for me. Good luck

I second JS on that, thank you for your service. Be safe over there.

When I was younger and dumber (I had not yet found this website and understood how to run cycles etc) I ran an anavar only cycle at 40mg, and after 2 weeks I had to stop. It shut me down, I was irritable and felt like shit.

I want to run an anavar only cutting cycle. I have 100 tabs (10mg/ea) from a well-known sponsor from this board. My stats are: 5'9 175 lbs, 9% BF. I have two test cycles under my belt over the past 2 years, but am looking to focus on shredding off some BF before my next deployment.

Any help would be great! Thanks guys!

Most men I work with need at least 40-60mg daily for desired results.
Some use even more,,,but the 40-60mg range has always worked well for me.

Eat a ton.
Workout a lot.

This is what ran through my mind as soon as I read the OP. Nuff Said.

Lots of negative comments seen in a beginners forum.. haha just saying.. I'll try and help you out the best I can.. I have used var twice, once at 40-50 mg and once at 70-80mg.. Personally couldn't tell a huge difference from increasing the dose other than increased lower back pain from pumps while lifting.. I run it to bridge between cycles and help keep most of my gains. If you're looking to just lean up a little and gain a couple of lbs 40mg/day should suffice.. As long as your var is properly dosed .. just my experience.. Although Win would be a hell of a lot cheaper..

Lots of negative comments seen in a beginners forum.. haha just saying.. I'll try and help you out the best I can.. I have used var twice, once at 40-50 mg and once at 70-80mg.. Personally couldn't tell a huge difference from increasing the dose other than increased lower back pain from pumps while lifting.. I run it to bridge between cycles and help keep most of my gains. If you're looking to just lean up a little and gain a couple of lbs 40mg/day should suffice.. As long as your var is properly dosed .. just my experience.. Although Win would be a hell of a lot cheaper..

Anavar must indeed work great to bridge in between cycles, but as it suppresses you to some degree and wreck your lipid profile, I was wondering if you were on HRT also?

I love me some var around 100mgs for six weeks with lots of testp or tne, and lots of mastp, arrrrrrrrrhhhhhh that's a boner filled cock strong cycle.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws