over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to run IFG-LR3 in 2016?

Landmonster

Registered
(Sorry if this is beating a dead horse.) :action-s:

I just wondered if we had developed any new understanding or protocols for how to run IGF-LR3 today?

Can someone knowledgeable outline a few of the top protocols? (i.e., The protocols used most successfully and/or backed by science)

There seems to be a lots of conflicting opinions.

-Dave Palumbo said to inject it locally IM, immediately post-workout, using acetic acid, upto 20mcg.

-Some say you can inject it anywhere, IM or sub-Q, because it does not have any localized effects.

-Some say you can dose it pre-workout, others say post-workout.... while others recommend first thing in the morning.

-Some people say Acetic Acid is best with this peptide (otherwise it will degrade and be wasted), while others say using Bac Water is fine.

-Dosing advices range from 10mcg to 150mcg per day!

I'm very confused. My goal would be to grow muscle tissue, without causing intestinal growth. This seems to be a very misunderstood drug.

Last edited:
Preworkout dosing is most commonly used. I like prebed as well. Honest truth, it doesn't matter much because it is active for hours. The higher the dose the quicker the effects but the quicker you will desensitize to it. I like to stick to the 50-100mcg range but it always depends on how potent the stuff is. Some lr3 seems to be weaker/stronger then others batch to batch.

I prefer Igf1-Lr3 micro injected in a series of 5 shots in each side of the body in a muscle you are about to train with 5-10mcg per inject. Spread the micro injects throughout the muscle. The pump is incredible. Micro injects confines much of it to the muscle injected. Acetic acid is my safe bet on Igf1Lr3 because it helps keep the peptide viable for two years.

Post workout, as to let mgf rise to surface of cell, then igf in muscle trained to attach and cause new fibre growth.
Micro injects to keep from going systematic.

The same way as 2015.

As others have alluded to there really is no better way due to it's long active life. Everyone has a different routine, different sleeping schedule, different training schedule and different preferences.

Timing is not too important but the micro injections are a good system to use. I would also use this stuff in weak bodyparts. Even though the literature would suggest no localized growth is possible thats not what I have observed.

All I would say is you either run this at low doses for long periods or high doses for very short periods.

One of the best cycles I have ever done was LR3 pre workout at 200mcg eod for 1 month so 15 dosing days. I simply done 100mcg each side for a total of 2 shots per day. I was on a small base dose of aas at the time and that was one of the best cycles I have ever done and the results were incredible. LR3 is the most effective peptide I have ever used. Unfortunately I would suspect the quality of LR3 varies through time. I just hope next time I use it I get just as good results... even half as good would be great.

Into muscle 8 hours post workout to allow your owns body's mgf to do it's thing. (lr3, 20hr life)
des pre or intra active for 20-30min
No more than 50mcg is needed as far as I've read for skeletal muscle. Over saturation happens and other places end with igf receptors end up getting it if more is used. I would assume your size has to do with how much you can take though. This would only matter with lr3 with des if you inject the whole bottle within 20-30min all deactivated lol will bind to where it can in that time frame if over saturation happens.

IME I used lr3 and did 40mcg and 60mcg sub q and IM (couldn't get 50mcg just pins I had and how I mixed). IM worked better with less bloat sub q was bloat central. You'll get slight hypo feeling

Anyone tried igf for injuries , specifically soft tissue , ligament , cartilage ?

So even in this thread, we have vastly different responses.

It seems pre-workout IM is the best route, though?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131