over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to take GH

I workout around 9 am. Why do you ask?

I ask because I'm trying to figure out what the best time of day would be to take my shots.

I'm on a bulk AS program now and am taking Dat's suggested BB dose of CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 as well (week 3). I want to throw GH into the mix and am still not sure what time of day to use it. Was going to break it up in 2 doses...early am and ????

Hmmm.....I've heard about taking hgh IM. How would that be better than taking it sq? I'm curious as to see why some people do it this way. Can you further elaborate? Also, why would hgh taken pwo be best? You do know that your body can produce it's own hgh after an intense workout and this is why it's not best to take it then because it could disrupt your own hgh production.

From what i've heard, GH is better IM b/c more gets into the bloodstream. As far as pwo, b/c gh when taken with carbs will cause an insulin type reaction as if you were taking insulin, but minus the fat gain from slin, so its the best of both worlds. I dont think the pwo GH raise is that much naturally. That would be in the middle of the night, thats why i've never been a fan of GH before bed. Natural GH releasers like ghrp6 are best taken before bed but actual GH i feel is best pwo. Someone else can maybe chime the science part in here.

I ask because I'm trying to figure out what the best time of day would be to take my shots.

I'm on a bulk AS program now and am taking Dat's suggested BB dose of CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 as well (week 3). I want to throw GH into the mix and am still not sure what time of day to use it. Was going to break it up in 2 doses...early am and ????

DatBtrue recommended HGH EOD or 3x/week PWO with his CJC/GHRP (I'm not saying I agree or disagree, just telling you what he said).

From what i've heard, GH is better IM b/c more gets into the bloodstream. As far as pwo, b/c gh when taken with carbs will cause an insulin type reaction as if you were taking insulin, but minus the fat gain from slin, so its the best of both worlds. I dont think the pwo GH raise is that much naturally. That would be in the middle of the night, thats why i've never been a fan of GH before bed. Natural GH releasers like ghrp6 are best taken before bed but actual GH i feel is best pwo. Someone else can maybe chime the science part in here.

You want GH peaks PWO like you said. However, the newer studies are showing that GH really takes 2-6hrs to peak (depending in SubQ/IM and injection site). That's why I advocate taking the GH pre-workout so that it will peak once you are done working out.

You want GH peaks PWO like you said. However, the newer studies are showing that GH really takes 2-6hrs to peak (depending in SubQ/IM and injection site). That's why I advocate taking the GH pre-workout so that it will peak once you are done working out.

So how long prior to your work out do you take GH? Do you split your doses? If so, when? Thanks!! :)

My 2p worth.

As we age our bodies production of GH declines, but as results have proved admin GH still has an effect so even when we age our bodies still stay receptive to GH.

When is natty GH production highest ?

I am of the understanding its during sleep and after exercise ?

Now at these times our bodies are also going to be the most receptive to it yes/no ?

So my view is there is no way natty GH release is going to be in the region of 4-8iu so why not add in 4-8iu PWO and before bed ?

Why not admin a much larger then natty dose at the times when our bodies are designed to have and use GH best ?

PB

So taking gh IM wil make you hyperglycemic in 2hours? It seems that is kind of fast considering the gh needs to release glucose fat. Did i get that right?

naw man i use it all pwo....

this is gavin kanes protocol:

10iu gh IM immediatly pwo in muscles trained
20 min later igf 1lr3 "
10 min later 10iu slin

i use LBA's.... grape juice and bananas for carb sources. i usually drink two large glasses of grape juice, eat three bananas, lots of salmon and chicken while the slin is active. i use hum R. i check my blood glucose regularly.

I had success with Gavin's method as well. Next time I think i'll ditch the igf though. didnt make a huge diff for me. I think next I will do 12iu's 3x per week wait about 20min and shoot 10iu's slin. Only 3x per week.

So you can use a higher dose of GH is the reason Gavin came up with that protocol. So instead of using 5iu daily, his advice was to divide the weekly dose and shoot it post workout 3 times each week.

12iu GH X 3 = 36iu

36iu /7 days = 5.1iu

So instead of using 5iu daily he advice to multiply the daily dose by seven then divide by 3 and shoot PWO. So you can use a higher dose of GH. I used this method and it worked very well.

So you can use a higher dose of GH is the reason Gavin came up with that protocol. So instead of using 5iu daily, his advice was to divide the weekly dose and shoot it post workout 3 times each week.

12iu GH X 3 = 36iu

36iu /7 days = 5.1iu

So instead of using 5iu daily he advice to multiply the daily dose by seven then divide by 3 and shoot PWO. So you can use a higher dose of GH. I used this method and it worked very well.

What kinds of results did you see with this? More in terms of size, definition or both?

with GH/IGF/SLIN protocal what is the ratio of IGF you guys are using?

What kinds of results did you see with this? More in terms of size, definition or both?

I would say both, but I trying to build size and was happy with the results. It worked very well.

when you do the subQ injection i have been told to aim for the "pocket" in between the muscle and the fat. would that make a difference as opposed to shooting directly in the fat?

How is GH best shot IM? Using a 1/2" slin pin or a larger 1" 25g pin??

How? Where? I am thinking about trying this. THANKS!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131