over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to take GH

I take 8ius of HGH, split into 3 injections. 2.7ius first thing in the am sub-q, 2.7ius preworkout sub-q, 2.7ius pwo IM. Im a powerlifter, so my workouts typically last 2hrs so I try to combat cortisol levels during my training sessions.

Thats intresting

What type of reults are you having with that method. Welcome to professionalmuscle Bro.

GH pinned sub-Q takes 4-5 hrs for IGF levels to raise

if you can WO at mid day the AM pin serves a double duty..

That sucks. I thought it was 20min if done IM. So whats the deal with everyone saying pwo is best. If it takes that long shouldnt it be diff timing.

That sucks. I thought it was 20min if done IM. So whats the deal with everyone saying pwo is best. If it takes that long shouldnt it be diff timing.

Hence why i'm currently doing GH/Insulin with breakfast train 3 1/2 hours later then IGF PWO

PB

So it would be best to take it all in the morning as opposed to am and early afternoon shots (assuming I work out early PM)?

I know this is an ongoing debate...but at what state would you want your body to be in when IGF levels at peak? Would you want to be recovering from your workout, or would you want them raised before/during your work out?

Wasnt there a thread posted here a while back about why its benefital to only take GH pwo and to not take it ED but rather EOD or 3x per week. I would like to know the explaination behind this, b/c if GH is out of your system within 24hours I dont know why you wouldnt want to take it ED.

Errrmmmmmssss ,, to bulk with only hgh+AAS ¿Finally what is the best protocol?

Hence why i'm currently doing GH/Insulin with breakfast train 3 1/2 hours later then IGF PWO

PB

Someone has been doing there homework.:)

Respect.:)

Wasnt there a thread posted here a while back about why its benefital to only take GH pwo and to not take it ED but rather EOD or 3x per week. I would like to know the explaination behind this, b/c if GH is out of your system within 24hours I dont know why you wouldnt want to take it ED.

I read someplace about a test that was done, one group taking GH ed, the other taking it 5/2. Turns out, both groups got the same results X months later.

Obviously, you would be saving a nice chunk of change not using it on the weekends and still getting the same results at the end of the day. If I can find the study, I'll post it up.

GH 3X a week IM @ high doses works best for those searching for more mass, or so I have read.

Someone has been doing there homework.:)

Respect.:)

Yep i'm not just all good looks lol..

Pretty much like my GH/IGF/Insulin dosing just got to consider MGF and/or PegMGF in the mix alongside poss CJC/GHRP use.

Just building up as much good info and feedback on here first before adding these extras in.

PB

I read someplace about a test that was done, one group taking GH ed, the other taking it 5/2. Turns out, both groups got the same results X months later.

Obviously, you would be saving a nice chunk of change not using it on the weekends and still getting the same results at the end of the day. If I can find the study, I'll post it up.

GH 3X a week IM @ high doses works best for those searching for more mass, or so I have read.

what moment of day? Post workout ? before sleep? 10ui per shot?

regards

what moment of day? Post workout ? before sleep? 10ui per shot?

regards

From what I have READ (I never tried this), you take your total one week dose and divide it by three. So if you are taking 30iu a week, each shot would be 10iu. I was told you can do this subq, but that takes 4-5 hrs. for the release of IGF. I was also told, that it's best injected 20 mins post work out (IM) in the muscles that you just worked. Also depends if you are throwing slin or IGF into the mix. I have not seen many programs that show people taking it before sleep...I think you get your biggest pulse of the day when you are in a deep sleep. I dono...this is just bits and pieces of info I have picked up and made note of. I'm on GH right now, started 3 weeks ago doing 5/2 of 5iu. Hands and fingers are a bit bloated. May take it back down to 4iu. But am strongly thinking about 3X a week IM, I have heard a lot of good things going that way. I'm still just getting used to the stuff....

Victor you use gh only? or with AAS or some peptide?

Victor you use gh only? or with AAS or some peptide?

I'm in the middle of a rather heavy bulk cycle. Started CJC/GHRP 2 months before my cycle started. Two weeks into my cycle, I decided to try some GH. Right now it's at 5iu ed 5/2. Running test e, decca, eq, tren, drol. The CJC/GHRP-6 combo I ran for 2+ months sucked a lot of fat off my waistline, and I felt as if my core was getting tighter. I wanted more. Thus, I run the peps on weekends now and the GH during the week. When I run my next cut cycle, I'm going to try the 3X a week method along with slin. :) Or so that's my plan.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws