over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best way to use 1500iu hgh

O, since you said you overcomplicated things - wld it be easier to 5am/5pm or 10iu am?

perosnally if i could use 10iu ED. I would use 5 iu ed in the morning before some LIGHT fasted cardio, i would do that to make me hungry as hell all day and burn some fat. For me, fat burning is always good. I would take the other 5iu post-workout on workout days or pre-bed on non-workout days.

I love gh and i wish i could take 10iu a day but between my child support($1330 a month) and my kids tuition at catholic school, i am stuck at 5iu without impacting my finances in other areas.

perosnally if i could use 10iu ED. I would use 5 iu ed in the morning before some LIGHT fasted cardio, i would do that to make me hungry as hell all day and burn some fat. For me, fat burning is always good. I would take the other 5iu post-workout on workout days or pre-bed on non-workout days.

I love gh and i wish i could take 10iu a day but between my child support($1330 a month) and my kids tuition at catholic school, i am stuck at 5iu without impacting my finances in other areas.

BUMP.

Osiris,

Do you think someone could get the best of both worlds dosing for low dose everyday (6iu) BUT also doing a bolus dose of 15-20mins PWO?

It seems most people like lower dose for long time, OR high dose PWO for muscle gains, but could you incorporate a mixed protocol like above for a little bit of both?

Thanks!

BUMP.

Osiris,

Do you think someone could get the best of both worlds dosing for low dose everyday (6iu) BUT also doing a bolus dose of 15-20mins PWO?

It seems most people like lower dose for long time, OR high dose PWO for muscle gains, but could you incorporate a mixed protocol like above for a little bit of both?

Thanks!

Dre,

Never had the funds to go that high without affecting other facets of my life. I believe that yes establishing a,baseline of 2-4 iu and doing a bump eod or eood would give u grsat affects.

I am getting great results from establishing a baseline with cjc/ghrp abd pulsing 10 iu 3x week

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Dre,

Never had the funds to go that high without affecting other facets of my life. I believe that yes establishing a,baseline of 2-4 iu and doing a bump eod or eood would give u grsat affects.

I am getting great results from establishing a baseline with cjc/ghrp abd pulsing 10 iu 3x week

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Thanks O.

So I'm assuming you're doing cjc/ghrp 4 days/week and NO gh on those days? And then pulsing with 10iu gh the 3 other days?

Due to a childhood brain tumor I've been on gh since adolescence at a very nice dose :D and have recently added cjc-1295 no/dac (mod grf1-29) and ipamorelin dosed 100mcg each 3x/day with my gh about 20mins after each shot.

It honestly feels like I've possible doubled or tripled my gh dose! New to this board, but not the lifestyle, and this place is top notch! The info here is quality.

Thanks for the help.

sorry do not want to hijack thread but what about someone who is 26 what do you think the best dosing schedule would be like for size and an iu range? I like the idea of eod shooting post workout. if i had 1500ius i would do that for sure.

IM doing 10 post workout for 2 months so we will see how it goes. due to my shiftwork pattern-4 on 4 off 12 hours its not eod. so i train 2 days in a row,one off,one on 4 days off weights while i work-but some cardio. so 4 days a week i take no gh but use ipam/cjc on all off days. im hoping to get the growth effects of the big doses and fat loss of the constant little pulses in the week from ipam/cjc. this will be during pct so results may not be that great,but ill post in a few months how it worked out. Its hard to explain but the big doses just feel right- i feel great after 10 iu and sleep well that night too. Get a lot more shit done round the house too as large gh doses make me restless and want to do stuff.:)

Thanks O.

So I'm assuming you're doing cjc/ghrp 4 days/week and NO gh on those days? And then pulsing with 10iu gh the 3 other days?

Due to a childhood brain tumor I've been on gh since adolescence at a very nice dose :D and have recently added cjc-1295 no/dac (mod grf1-29) and ipamorelin dosed 100mcg each 3x/day with my gh about 20mins after each shot.

It honestly feels like I've possible doubled or tripled my gh dose! New to this board, but not the lifestyle, and this place is top notch! The info here is quality.

Thanks for the help.

Well first off dre, sorry to hear that you suffered a childhood brain tumor man! But i commend you for carrying on regardless and pursuing what makes you happy.

I run the peptides ED. I work out between 5-6 so on gh days what i do is this;
Workout day:
4:30am - wake up and dose 100/100 ghrp2/1293
5:00am - 30 min low intensity fasted cardio
5:30am - follistatin
6:00am breakfast
11:00 - 100/100 ghrp2/1293
12:00 eat again
15:30 - 100/100 ghrp2/1293
16:00 eat again
17:30 pre/intra shake and igf des
19:30 post workout 10 iu riptropin
22:30 ipam/1293( in know people will disagree witht his one but even if it isn't working in any other way, ipam makes me sleepy)

Thats how i lay it out on workout days. I feel the same thing, when i first started back on gh, i did what you are doing with the peptides to enhance the effect of the gh and yes it gets CRAZY for a while.

Well first off dre, sorry to hear that you suffered a childhood brain tumor man! But i commend you for carrying on regardless and pursuing what makes you happy.

I run the peptides ED. I work out between 5-6 so on gh days what i do is this;
Workout day:
4:30am - wake up and dose 100/100 ghrp2/1293
5:00am - 30 min low intensity fasted cardio
5:30am - follistatin
6:00am breakfast
11:00 - 100/100 ghrp2/1293
12:00 eat again
15:30 - 100/100 ghrp2/1293
16:00 eat again
17:30 pre/intra shake and igf des
19:30 post workout 10 iu riptropin
22:30 ipam/1293( in know people will disagree witht his one but even if it isn't working in any other way, ipam makes me sleepy)

Thats how i lay it out on workout days. I feel the same thing, when i first started back on gh, i did what you are doing with the peptides to enhance the effect of the gh and yes it gets CRAZY for a while.

Thanks for the detailed info.

Yeah, I remember back when I first started gh and how tired/lethargic I was, and I am getting that same feeling again. It's nice to know the peps are working, lol, but I'm a zombie! Hopefully my body will adjust soon...

Thanks for the detailed info.

Yeah, I remember back when I first started gh and how tired/lethargic I was, and I am getting that same feeling again. It's nice to know the peps are working, lol, but I'm a zombie! Hopefully my body will adjust soon...

when i first jumped back onto the peptide wagon, i started at 50/50 and worked up as i adjusted. Now i feel slightly groggy at times but normally i am fine.

Just a thought.

Np man, we are all here to learn from each other right? This is only what has worked for me and if it can provide someone else a starting point for their experimentation, i am all about sharing.

when i first jumped back onto the peptide wagon, i started at 50/50 and worked up as i adjusted. Now i feel slightly groggy at times but normally i am fine.

Just a thought.

Np man, we are all here to learn from each other right? This is only what has worked for me and if it can provide someone else a starting point for their experimentation, i am all about sharing.

Great protocol O; I agree with you on the cjc/mod-Ipa at night. I sleep better with that at night. How long do you stay groggy/tired? For me its comes and goes; kinda depends on the quality of peps and gh I'm on. Which seems assbackward to most. But for me when I start getting that groggy feeling it lets me know I'm getting what I need from my dosing.

Great protocol O; I agree with you on the cjc/mod-Ipa at night. I sleep better with that at night. How long do you stay groggy/tired? For me its comes and goes; kinda depends on the quality of peps and gh I'm on. Which seems assbackward to most. But for me when I start getting that groggy feeling it lets me know I'm getting what I need from my dosing.

Whyt,

i definitely agree with you on that. The groggier i am, the better the results i get. Funny i know!

I normally am tired first thing in the morning, right before lunch and then again on my ride home. The lethargy really hits an hour to two after peptide admin imo.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear