over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to use Test Base or Acetate??

Exactly, TNA can be a pain in the ass;P Literally;P
That's why I never used it for long periods of time. It's easy to run out of injection spots with that stuff coupled with tren base;)

You could buy the raws and start doing small lines of it? That's what the Russians did in the Olympics. lol Go ahead and start your hating haters.....

CG

You could buy the raws and start doing small lines of it? That's what the Russians did in the Olympics. lol Go ahead and start your hating haters.....

CG

Or just take a pinch of test base raw and stick it in your butt, your inferior rectal artery will absorb it and you will smash the weights.

Just don't smell your fingers...

CG

I think there is actualy a recipe on Basskiller's site for making test suspension in a nasal spray. I was going to attempt it but could'nt figure out exactly how many mg's come out in one spray. Also not sure how everyday spraying would affect the nasal passage.

I think there is actualy a recipe on Basskiller's site for making test suspension in a nasal spray. I was going to attempt it but could'nt figure out exactly how many mg's come out in one spray. Also not sure how everyday spraying would affect the nasal passage.

Isn't BassKillers a great site. He's been hanging out at our site AU and I feel fortunate to have him. Talk about having been there and done that? lol
Really nice guy too!

CG

What does this mean?

When you run the 100mg TNE every day as a solo drug what dose of anti e do you use? Would aromasin 25mg eod cut it or do you need adex?

unfortunately I use adex, and I have been lazy and not made it, I just eat powder out of a bag, lol.

I take the same amount 3x ed when using 300-350mg tne, when using te I take that amount 1x ed.

I don't like aromasin at all.

oh and nerve excitation...

well that is one of the reasons steroids make you stronger.

tne being active upon inject has a much stronger effect then most other steroids.

give you an example... in the Olympics hears ago the east german swimmers used androstdione or 4ad... don't remember now, but they used it intra nasally. tiny amount pre event, this is not done so much for hormones as it is for nerve excitation, this makes reaction timing quicker which I a big key to timed events.

Last edited:
Can you feel tren base kick in during the workout? I'm guessing lots of veins and good pump?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I find it hard to say.

I mutate in the gym as is.

when I was using the tren base, I really just focused on not hurting myself as strength gains were that significant.

when I was training veins were popping out all over, yes I could see a lot more veins when using the tren then when not.

pump like you are going to explode. lol

its no joke. lol

:D

I've also experimented with tne everyday as my only source of test and I have to say i thought it blew every other test out of the water. Love the way it makes you feel about an hour after pinning. The downfall is that you are going to get bad injections eventualy, even with the best made tne if you are injecting twice a day like I was you are going to have times where it swells and knots up at injection site...other times it goes in smooth and all is well but when you start getting bad spots then you lose the abilitiy to shoot that muscle again and eventualy I would run out of places to put it. Plus it gets tedious keeping up with the tne injections and also the regular gear injects...everytime you turn around your in the bathroom injecting.

seriously there is no need at all for multiple injects per day.

right now I am using some tne that I made with crap components, water, hyaluronic acid and ba/bb. crashes, and leaves painful lumps for days. plus in and out much faster.

my regular mixes slow the absorption to some degree, even with this one I am o not doing ed injects, I try for 6 days but usually lucky if I shoot it 4-5x wk.

I find it hard to say.

I mutate in the gym as is.

when I was using the tren base, I really just focused on not hurting myself as strength gains were that significant.

when I was training veins were popping out all over, yes I could see a lot more veins when using the tren then when not.

pump like you are going to explode. lol

its no joke. lol

:D

I can imagine tren base plus Humalog with carbs pre workout would be painful yet fun pumps lol

I can imagine tren base plus Humalog with carbs pre workout would be painful yet fun pumps lol

yes I would sure think so!

a lot of times I wont eat carbs all morning or keep them limited.

I don't have access to shit for sups so my pre work out is a piece of chicken, then I walk to the gym. as I start my workout between each real set I tae a sip of my carb drink and a sip of water. as I pump up I fill out a lot, like really mutate.

tne adds to that, the tren base adds to that. lol

I have thought about seeing if I could get some fast slin at the pharmacy just to see what happens. lol

adding some peptide or gh just slightly before should add to it further.

I think I would feel like I was gona pop though. lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236