over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best ways to bring up HDL

This is exactly correct. It calcifies the soft plaque. (Preventing bursts, pieces clogging, etc) Many have it wrong, thinking zero calcium is GREAT!!
It is only if there's also zero plaque, but those tests wont show that. I scored a 300 on calcium, I was a bit shocked, not fully. (Family history).
There was a little bit, all over, so it adds up. Doc then sent me in for Nuclear Stress test (dye) I have zero plaque, zero blockages, and 65% ejection fraction, which is tops for my age.
So dont just do the calcium score thinking all is great, get all tests done. MY buddy had low total cholesterol, zero calcium, and almost died from Widow-maker blockage.

Its a tricky game...

Are you currently on a statin? If so, which one and dose? Any current lipid Bloodwork?

I swear by Red Yeast Rice. .. it totally improves my lipid profile..

it's not rice that you eat ... you can get it in pill form..

isn't cardarine a known carcinogen? or am i missing some new information?

iirc all of the mice got cancer at doses relatively close to what a human would take, mind you the mice were basically taking it much longer than a person would but it still seems risky.

has there been new studies on this?

isn't cardarine a known carcinogen? or am i missing some new information?

iirc all of the mice got cancer at doses relatively close to what a human would take, mind you the mice were basically taking it much longer than a person would but it still seems risky.

has there been new studies on this?
I believe the equivalent human dosage would be 375mg/day.

Eye opener of a vid, makes you think. I've always believed there is a benefit to eating whole eggs at least in the morning and this YouTube clip supports this. Thanks for the share
No problem. It sure raises a lot of questions for me and how big pharma is pushing for LDLs below 100!

avoid orals if you can
don't tank hdl by taking high DHT peds and AI
take cardarine
1g citrus bergamont am / pm according to dante
lutein 40mg a day has been shown to raise hdl as per dante

keep the trig to hdl radio below 2

cardio diet goes without saying
not much else you can do.

remember HDL is a vacuum cleaner. think of its job to clean up ldl . if its broken or compromised its not going to do that good of a job. so what happens if your house is clean and vacuum is broken? you can get by till the house gets dirty .

so if your hdl is low but your LDL and triglycerides are in range that also helps too. its never one number but a balanced LIPID profile that you want.

also this will change your whole view on lipids gear or no gear.

Great post iron lifter, I started following Doc Ekberg from the two clips you posted, plus, great advice as well to keep Lipids in check

No problem. It sure raises a lot of questions for me and how big pharma is pushing for LDLs below 100!
Big pharma is looking at it from a point of lowering LDL so that there can be less calcification. So do cardiologists. They don't look at LDL from the point of best longevity. If pharma was to tell people that their product can cause health issues many would not take it and they would make less money. Business is about making profits. People need to look things up for themselves to get the whole picture. Recently i saw a cardiologist and he wanted to put me on statins. My natural LDL throughout life with no statins has been 75-95. Any question i asked was answered with "i am just telling you the science" I asked about the science of low LDL for all cause mortality and would get the same answer. "i am just telling you the science" Dr's hate to say i don't know.

10 mg atorvastatin or 10-20 mg monakolin from red yeast rice plus Slo Niacin 500-1500 mg daily

Dr Ali just plain gets it. He is a Cardiovascular Surgeon too.

He espouses a ketogenic diet, fasting and exercising your way to a healthy insulin level.

He is NOT an advocate of statins at all and has been very vocal about how all this fear-mongering that goes on about elevated LDL and its relationship to CVD risk is all BS. Loathes that Cardiologists are so quick to place patients on statins and thus, harming them and doing them a serious disservice.

He has gone on the record to prove mortality risks INCREASE on statins (due to significantly reduced immune system via a lowered ability to fight infections, disease and cancer).

Again. He is a Cardiovascular Surgeon

Dr Ali just plain gets it. He is a Cardiovascular Surgeon too.

He espouses a ketogenic diet, fasting and exercising your way to a healthy insulin level.

He is NOT an advocate of statins at all and has been very vocal about how all this fear-mongering that goes on about elevated LDL and its relationship to CVD risk is all BS. Loathes that Cardiologists are so quick to place patients on statins and thus, harming them and doing them a serious disservice.

He has gone on the record to prove mortality risks INCREASE on statins (due to significantly reduced immune system via a lowered ability to fight infections, disease and cancer).

Again. He is a Cardiovascular Surgeon
Fwiw, most of non cardiology literature (see pubmed) reflects mortality benefits from statins. Might be healthy user bias (ie if you're on a med consistently and tied into healthcare, you probably take better care of yourself) but the effects are fairly consistent across studies.

Fwiw, most of non cardiology literature (see pubmed) reflects mortality benefits from statins. Might be healthy user bias (ie if you're on a med consistently and tied into healthcare, you probably take better care of yourself) but the effects are fairly consistent across studies.

Sup Joe
I’m not the conspiracy theorist type but who do you think funds these studies?
Statins are THE #1 prescribed medication… IN THE WORLD.

Using LDL-C to predict CVD risk these days is not only antiquated but not cool at all on the uneducated patient who trusts his life with his Doctor’s words (literally) to put this garbage in his body presumably for life. What a crime actually.

Patient A
A super high LDL assay ….(300+)

With healthy HDL, Trigs and Fasting Insulin (or better a HOMA-IR or best a KRAFT fasted Insulin Test with OGT) and low inflammatory biomarkers HS-CRP and a low Uric Acid level

vs

Patient B
LDL in normal range (let’s use 75)

With even MILDLY unfavorable HDL, Trigs and Fasting Insulin (or better a HOMA-IR or best a KRAFT fasted Insulin Test with OGT) levels and low inflammatory biomarkers HS-CRP and a low Uric Acid level

I’d rather be Patient-A ….all day, every day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131