over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best ways to maintain size after coming off cycle

SoFocused

Registered
I'd love to hear some tips from you guys that have personally worked for you when you came off. Due to my sources huge shipping delay I have to abruptly stop for a month but dont want to lose mass. What do you recommend? Thanks bros

If you're running long esters, the drugs won't even be out of your system for 2-3 weeks, so really you aren't going off for that long. Just train hard, and eat properly. Most people equate losing fullness with losing muscle; what takes time to build takes time to lose.

20g creatine daily. Lift heavy no cardio. Incorporate sarms. Lgd, ostarine stack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep the meals up and train normal. You should be fine. I agree on creatine too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would try MK that shit keeps me full as fuck regardless being on or off.

Focus on keeping the weights heavy, the workouts intense, and the diet clean.

It is very easy to repartition (in a bad way) when you come off.

Good luck!

If you have any test left, try to spread out the remainder of it for four weeks. If you don't, then peptides are a great option (HGH, MK677, etc.). Otherwise keep training as you always do and eat enough protein to maintain. Since you have to stop for a month, I'd just use that to stop for at least an extra month to reset your body so you can grow again.

No offense but you will hardly lose anything in a month if you are still training intensely and eating the way you're supposed too.

No need for all this ostarine, LGD, blah blah blah rubbish.

I'd love to hear some tips from you guys that have personally worked for you when you came off. Due to my sources huge shipping delay I have to abruptly stop for a month but dont want to lose mass. What do you recommend? Thanks bros

Firstly you should always have a few vials spare in case of issues receiving. Never wait to order till you don't have much left. SARM's will suppress you so don't run them off cycle. But in a situation like yours were you didn't want to come off then sure bridge with sarms. Gh boosters such as HGH and MK-677 are a great option as they won't effect sex hormones. MK-677 would actually put weight on you even if you were crashing from aas and is an amazing bulking tool. It would be great to help you keep size and stay full. Then there are things like creatine that again would keep you looking fuller as you hold water. LR3 is another great tool when off cycle if the main aim is to keep gains or even improve them. 1 month is not a long time so you should be fine. It should go without saying that diet and high protein is fundamental especially in your situation.

No offense but you will hardly lose anything in a month if you are still training intensely and eating the way you're supposed too.

No need for all this ostarine, LGD, blah blah blah rubbish.

X2. lol ostarine to keep gains ? Just eat and lift the same dude it's a month

The best way to keep your gains when you come off? that's easy. Don't come off lol. Or start praying lol. coming off for a month i wouldn't even consider actually coming off guys. unless your using all short esters because after four weeks the gear is still working to some degree. when you bottom out and stop losing lbs is what i consider coming off. are you coming off to let your hpta recover are are you just doing it to say you "came off"?

Depends on where you are at in your history of AAS.
Cut? bulk? compete? how big the cycle was.
I no longer cycle heavy anymore and haven't for a long time but what I have learned since then has been amazing.
Back in my day it was always PCT with HCG and clomid, both of which never left you feeling anything but worse off when you got off them weeks later.
I don't use GH or insulin anymore either but if looking to effectively bridge and reduce the sides from big cycles (when striving to gain year round) I would have done the following knowing what I know now
do subq test cycles of around 90 -120 mg a week, EOD use of lo dose insulin and GH centered around work outs Add in creatine and glutamine to workout shakes.
If you are looking to restore function and completely come off AAS or consider yourself shutdown, then I'd do some type of PCT.
I cycled hard on and off for years and never had a problem restoring fertility and test levels with PCT I just felt terrible otherwise.
I do subq HRT cause I am over 40 years old and it makes me feel like superman vs staying at my normal test levels which run around 500ng/dl.
My endo doesn't know I do my HRT subq and when tested I am around 900ng/dl on 90 mg of test cyp a week administered this way.

Depends on where you are at in your history of AAS.
Cut? bulk? compete? how big the cycle was.
I no longer cycle heavy anymore and haven't for a long time but what I have learned since then has been amazing.
Back in my day it was always PCT with HCG and clomid, both of which never left you feeling anything but worse off when you got off them weeks later.
I don't use GH or insulin anymore either but if looking to effectively bridge and reduce the sides from big cycles (when striving to gain year round) I would have done the following knowing what I know now
do subq test cycles of around 90 -120 mg a week, EOD use of lo dose insulin and GH centered around work outs Add in creatine and glutamine to workout shakes.
If you are looking to restore function and completely come off AAS or consider yourself shutdown, then I'd do some type of PCT.
I cycled hard on and off for years and never had a problem restoring fertility and test levels with PCT I just felt terrible otherwise.
I do subq HRT cause I am over 40 years old and it makes me feel like superman vs staying at my normal test levels which run around 500ng/dl.
My endo doesn't know I do my HRT subq and when tested I am around 900ng/dl on 90 mg of test cyp a week administered this way.

Always done HRT subq over IM?

The best way to keep your gains when you come off? that's easy. Don't come off lol. Or start praying lol. coming off for a month i wouldn't even consider actually coming off guys. unless your using all short esters because after four weeks the gear is still working to some degree. when you bottom out and stop losing lbs is what i consider coming off. are you coming off to let your hpta recover are are you just doing it to say you "came off"?

Did you even read the post??

ya I read the post. did you? iv been doing this shit for a long time and I know for a fact there is no way to keep aas gains if you stop taking them. if you come off long enough there is nothing in gods green earth that will keep the gains. And if that wasnt the case mr Olympia wouldn't end up looking like a guy that hardly trains a year after he retires. that's all I'm saying.

ya I read the post. did you? iv been doing this shit for a long time and I know for a fact there is no way to keep aas gains if you stop taking them. if you come off long enough there is nothing in gods green earth that will keep the gains. And if that wasnt the case mr Olympia wouldn't end up looking like a guy that hardly trains a year after he retires. that's all I'm saying.

If you read it you must just be really slow. The reason i came off is clearly stated

lol ya I'm slow all right. not near as slow as the inexperienced duck that runs out of gear before his cycle is slated to end lol never had any problems like that. so I cant relate. at all.

a lot of the "gains" you think you are losing is really just intra-muscular fluid from the increase of hormonal effects of the drugs. there are plenty of guys i know who come off for 6 to 7 months at a time and grow during that time. its very person dependent. most guys just cry and stop training when they come off thats why the lose anything at all.

stop thinking in terms of 3-4 months and start thinking in turns of 3-5 years of progress

all opinion
-air

you won't see shit as far as losses in just a month , use this time to take a break so when your gear comes in hit it hard again.
OR
use one of the domestic sources here , you could probably have your gear by the end of next week.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws