over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best weightloss methods for Women???

UTSugarDaddy

Newbies
I have a sister who has been overweight since childhood. She works out with a great trainer, 5 days a week, and eats healthier than anyone I know. She has trouble, just like everyone in my family, with weight gain and very, very slow metabolism and excess estrogen. She's had some success with south beach diet, but still gets depressed after having trained for 8+ years and still being overweight.

She is 30 yrs old, 6' 0" tall, and about 260lbs. Shes tall, but shes very overweight. I have heard success with women who use cycles of clenbuterol and t3, along with anavar. If I could help her lose some weight with orals and whatnot, I'm sure I could help her get out of this depressed point she has been at for a while. I have thought about trying to get her surgery but that's really, really out of my price range.

Anyone with any kind of feedback, especially women, PLEASEEEEEEE respond. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

My wife goes to a Weight Loss Medical Clinic and they give her Phendimetrazine. It speeds up the metabolism and kills appitite. She is losing up to 7 lbs a week so yes it works. You can call this clinic if you wish and the Dr can direct you to somebody in your area probably.

http://www.accessmedicalweightloss.com/

They also give them Chromium supps to combat carb cravings and if a person wishes, the B12 with ATP etc in it... personally Sythetec has a better deal and cheaper doing that yourself.

STORM SHADOW

My wife goes to a Weight Loss Medical Clinic and they give her Phendimetrazine. It speeds up the metabolism and kills appitite. She is losing up to 7 lbs a week so yes it works. You can call this clinic if you wish and the Dr can direct you to somebody in your area probably.

Access Medical Weight Loss | Access Medical Weight Loss

They also give them Chromium supps to combat carb cravings and if a person wishes, the B12 with ATP etc in it... personally Sythetec has a better deal and cheaper doing that yourself.

STORM SHADOW

If there was a way of getting Phendimetrazine, my GF would save so much money....it works....it's just outta reach.....

I would suggest low dose DNP along with T3 and after about a month on DNP switch to clen and continue T3 the entire time.

Do not put her on t3 I did that one summer and my girl lost alot of weight but she would eat bad when I wasnt around but was still losing weight but as soon as she stopped she not only gained the original weight but also packed on more weight.very bad ideA

Everything to take is merely supplementation. Of course proper nutrition and workout/cardio regime goes without saying.

while I haven't had too many women use and stick with it, resveratrol has worked like freakin magic.

my mom is in her 60's and does triathelons, when she started using a topical version of res,curc and, ptero she lost 8lbs without trying or changing anything else she wasn't even training for anything just doing her normal stuff and bought the smallest clothes in her life.

a chubby girl I knew wanted to try something and kept nagging, gave her a few tiny injects like 25mg at a time after 2 weeks there was a very visable difference particularly in the face but she didn't stick with it very long, no real change to diet or exercise.

aside from the sirtuin 1 theory it acts as a mild anti estrogen.

for my mom it also improved her skin and she looked great over all like young healthy glow. she uses the topical quite often for the curcumin and austioarthritis but really enjoys the weight loss/management aspects.

I have also seen peptides work really well. cjc 1295 wo dac and ghrp-6.

If she can't get down to 20% BF with calorie restriction and exercise she needs to see a Dr.. Let the Dr. prescribe the appropriate medication.

Have her get her thyroid checked. My friend's sister has the same problem. Turned out she needs 75mcg t3.

Take 90% of her maintenance calories and divide it into 6 meals. Have her do am and pm cardio at a half hour each with a heart rate of 120 sustained.

T3 and clen do wonders but save those til she stalls with weight loss from the above suggestion.

You say she eats healthy but don't say what her macros and calories are. She might be over eating on good healthy food. If calories are in check then I agree with the poster who says about seeing the doctor. Sounds like a thyroid issue or something similar. The solution needs to be maintaineable. If you rely on Clen, dnp etc it's all going to come right back when discontinued. Cardio is a dead end for a lot of people as it's boring and unmaintanable for most people. Also your body adapts and it simply stops working. Some form of intermittent fasting may help such as eat stop eat as it is easily maintainable as a life style and does shift some fat quote quick.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

did you really recommend dnp??

Yeah I recommended DNP and if it's an old thread why is it on the front page. I put my mom on low dose DNP and she lost a decent amount of weight so it's not just for "bodybuilders" and although it can be a dangerous compound, if you respect it it can work wonders.

did you really recommend dnp??

It used to be a prescribed diet medication a few decades back. It is dangerous but as someone else said, if you respect it, it does work. The reason it isnt prescribed anymore is because people dont respect it.

Yeah I recommended DNP and if it's an old thread why is it on the front page. I put my mom on low dose DNP and she lost a decent amount of weight so it's not just for "bodybuilders" and although it can be a dangerous compound, if you respect it it can work wonders.

It's on the front page cause someone with 20 posts bumped it. Your mom could actually stand those sides? I tried low dose clen with my wife and she said she thought she was gonna die for 2 days

It's on the front page cause someone with 20 posts bumped it. Your mom could actually stand those sides? I tried low dose clen with my wife and she said she thought she was gonna die for 2 days

he is talking about DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol), not Clenbuterol. I had a doctor put me on Phentermine several months ago and he told me it could give me the same side effects of Clenbuterol. I told him I didnt know what that was or what the side effects were. After two weeks on the Phentermine, I quit it. If clenbuterol works like that stuff, you can keep it. No thank you.

he is talking about DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol), not Clenbuterol. I had a doctor put me on Phentermine several months ago and he told me it could give me the same side effects of Clenbuterol. I told him I didnt know what that was or what the side effects were. After two weeks on the Phentermine, I quit it. If clenbuterol works like that stuff, you can keep it. No thank you.
Yes, I realize that. I asked how his mother stood the sides of dnp, and then gave an example of a woman using clen since that was also a subject of conversation in this thread.

For the women exercise and diet control are the best methods to lose all unnecessary weight. Some people use the diet pills or steroids medications for the fast weight loss that is not a good way for the weight loss, it can be harmful for the health. Always focus on the natural way, do proper exercise and control your diet to lose the weight in a natural way.

kitchen>exercise>drugs

in that order of importance

Once her diet is in check (healthy and low calories), then the training and then the drugs.

My gf was on 100mcg T3 and 40mcg clen and she lost a good chunk in 6 weeks but only cuz she was eating properly and worked out regularly, otherwise the meds wont do much.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member