over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best "winny friendly" tricep movements?

BoredStiff

Registered
Love winstrol, nothing in the way of sides except my elbows.... all other joints are fine but any elbow extension seems to cause pain. Dips are fine, I'm wondering if a close-grip pushdown with a rope might always cause less pain.

If dips work ok, have you tried narrow grip bench?

I think pushdowns would be a good choice too. You can probably do different types of extensions if you lighten the weight some on those. Go for sets of 15 to 20.

If dips work ok, have you tried narrow grip bench?

I think pushdowns would be a good choice too. You can probably do different types of extensions if you lighten the weight some on those. Go for sets of 15 to 20.

I agree with this, I love the little v-bar lately, not a fan of ropes. the vbar feels better slow and controlled at higher reps.

Try single arm movements. The extra freedom in ROM they give over double arm movements might reduce the pain.

Underhand movements also might help, but you'll need to reduce the weight from what you'd use on an overhand version.

Kaz press. Very elbow friendly and can go pretty heavy. It’s become one of my favorite tricep movements. It’s a little awkward at first or at least was for me but once you get it down it’s great.

https://youtu.be/TWmGo7XkNQE

Focus on mind muscle connection, pause at top and bottom of each rep, lighter weight slower. Don`t use that slight elasticity of tendons to move weight while on winny.

Take your time and warm up very slowly, with plenty of light weight sets. Get blood into those muscle bellies and build that strong mind-muscle connection where you can fire the tricep without putting stress on the tendons, joints, etc. Then make sure your heavy working sets are performed with that exact same focus on good form, using only the muscle belly and no bone, tendon, or anything else for support.

Love winstrol, nothing in the way of sides except my elbows.... all other joints are fine but any elbow extension seems to cause pain. Dips are fine, I'm wondering if a close-grip pushdown with a rope might always cause less pain.

Generally, higher rep pressdowns (15+) are well tolerated very well by people with cranky elbows. Trying doing them lying down to take any compensation out of the movement.

Also, I really dig Tate presses. But my elbows are generally good this might not work for you.

You could also try using bfr bands for direct tricep work. I know some people think it's crap but wholeheartedly disagree and there's mountains of studies backing up its effectiveness.

^^^know what ..i'v been killin' it lately with a "oldie but goodie"

BENCH DIPS (..best if you have a partner to load a few 45's) ..but YA
:headbang:

Nothing is going to feel good.. any triceps movements going to hurt.. no matter what everyone says

Warm up warm up warm up .. only solution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best Tricep movements on winni....Anavar

I'd up the reps and find movements that don't cause pain. I do that not because of winnie but because of getting up there in years.

I do close grip bench, experiment with the width and elbow placement, pressdowns, also experiment with grip angle such as straight bar, rope, v-bar.
I can do lying barbell extensions with a curl bar but I need to keep the reps up very high on those.

Warm up very slowly. Reduce the weight whilst on winny. Do higher reps. Perfect form using slow rep speed. Unilateral movements. Start with unilateral pushdowns with no attachment on the lowest weight possible for 20-30 slowmotion reps to warm up. Avoid any movements (and heavy weight) that are causing you more pain. Close Grip bench press. If dips are ok use a variety in your training and rotate them. So plate loaded dips, machine dips. Plus stand in from of the assisted dip/pulldown machine and push down on the bottom pad. Lean over it with fixed elbows and push down. It's a great tri-cep variation and you can use different grips on the pad or even face backwards.

If things get worse but winny gives you great results you aren't on it for long so if you must stay on it just go really light (still intense with failure sets) for tri-ceps for the duration. The new style of training should be good for you. You don't need to go super heavy to get great results. Then a few weeks after winny start building the poundages back up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131