over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beta Blocker - No Insurance - Options

Wonton

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
My Family is moving - during this stint - insurance will lapse - we won't pay cobra - and have a strong understanding of how to take care of ourselves BUT there is always something that might bankrupt you when you have no insurance - We gonna risk it

So my wife takes Labetalol - and I need to stock up on a beta blocker for 3 months because 2 months we are just going to relax -

I occasionally will take a quarter of one as well during the day when and If I need it ...I monitor my bp throughout the day

But these are my options - and I am doing my own research but 100 minds are better then my little brain - So wanted opinions on which ones would be the best to try out and the safest

appreciate any feedback thanks

Options

BETA.png

Nebivolol should always be the first choice, IMO, unless you know for a fact you need something stronger. Do you have a reason to think you do?

Nebivolol should always be the first choice, IMO, unless you know for a fact you need something stronger. Do you have a reason to think you do?
Not that Im aware of

Is that dosed once per day?

Im still researching - Thank you all for chiming in

Also this new beta blocker would be for both of us

My Family is moving - during this stint - insurance will lapse - we won't pay cobra - and have a strong understanding of how to take care of ourselves BUT there is always something that might bankrupt you when you have no insurance - We gonna risk it

So my wife takes Labetalol - and I need to stock up on a beta blocker for 3 months because 2 months we are just going to relax -

I occasionally will take a quarter of one as well during the day when and If I need it ...I monitor my bp throughout the day

But these are my options - and I am doing my own research but 100 minds are better then my little brain - So wanted opinions on which ones would be the best to try out and the safest

Options

View attachment 163869

Insurance seems expensive but if anything happens to you or anyone in your family the cost of insurance will pale in comparison to the medical bills that accrue on a daily basis! Best of luck to you and the family!!

Beta blockers and metformin are some of the highest prescribed medicines on earth..my metoprolol without insurance is like $15 a month

Insurance seems expensive but if anything happens to you or anyone in your family the cost of insurance will pale in comparison to the medical bills that accrue on a daily basis! Best of luck to you and the family!!
This is true

Options

View attachment 163869
i take labetalol 200mg which is a strong product, 100mg in am 100mg pm, i took propanol 40mg for years for PTSD,

propranolol has tiny half life, and works better for situational anxiety to calm down my heart when its BEATING like a subwoofer. great product though, try to get both if you can

Why not cobra your insurance when you know it’s a big risk? It’s cheap compared to some $100k medical debt thanks to a freak car accident, etc.

And maybe go see your doc before you lose insurance to find what the right med for you.

Nebivolol is a 3rd generation beta blocker and cardio specific with no erectile issues, it doesn’t negatively impact your ability to benefit from exercise, no blood glucose increase, no heavy water retention. It’s the best! I take 5mg in the evening. I get mine from alldaychemist. I’ve seen it from a sponsor here who carries it from Turkey.

First, Why does she take labatolol ?

We usually give it for high blood pressure mostly.

He probably does. If not, go to "all day chemist". They have plenty there.
u trust indian pharmacys? never....
there's another board with a europrean union pharmacist i get all my stuff from. probably cant mention the board here. it aint a big a board.
legit no counterfeits

u trust indian pharmacys? never....
there's another board with a europrean union pharmacist i get all my stuff from. probably cant mention the board here. it aint a big a board.
legit no counterfeits
Can u pm me it?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner