over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beta Blockers Stims and T3

Beta blockers block epinephrine/adrenaline, so it's fucking pointless to take stimulants on Beta blockers at the same. They lower heart rate and they do improve blood flow.
That's why people on a decent dose of Beta blockers feel more tired.
I'd take a beta blocker before bed instead of in the morning.
Tiredness can definitely be a factor, especially with the ones that are not so beta 1 selective. Doctors usually slowly titrate their patients up in dose to avoid that side. Somehow doing that allows the body to adjust to the beta blocker and it greatly diminishes that side and others. Another side is worsening of asthma, and I have asthma. Carvedilol made mine worse at first. Makes sense since albuterol is a beta agonist, and beta blockers do the opposite. Beta 1 specific affects that less as well.

I have an extremely high resting heart rate courtesy of my dads side of the family..

I have been on metoprolol for years…I just take it when I lay down for bed..I had never slept more than 4 hours of sleep a night until I was 28 years old..first night on metoprolol, I slept 13 hours!

so, just from the sleeping aspect alone I gained a lot…the most extreme i go on drums is just my preworkout

I have an extremely high resting heart rate courtesy of my dads side of the family..

I have been on metoprolol for years…I just take it when I lay down for bed..I had never slept more than 4 hours of sleep a night until I was 28 years old..first night on metoprolol, I slept 13 hours!

so, just from the sleeping aspect alone I gained a lot…the most extreme i go on drums is just my preworkout

Does it give you errection problems? Beta Blockers are known to cause ED and Propranolol did for me when I tried it

Does it give you errection problems? Beta Blockers are known to cause ED and Propranolol did for me when I tried it
Hell no, made them better actually…my resting heart rate is over 120 without them…

Depends on the type.

1st generation can cause issues

Cardio-selective probably won’t at all.

I’m on Nebivolol and it had zero effect on my stuff
I can't think of a single medical reason for anyone to use a 1st generation beta blocker as opposed to a cardio selective one

Depends on the type.

1st generation can cause issues

Cardio-selective probably won’t at all.

I’m on Nebivolol and it had zero effect on my stuff
It's also dose dependent. On the dose I take, there is some issue.

It's also dose dependent. On the dose I take, there is some issue.
Not surprising really. In my case Atenolol did cause issues even at a medium sort of dose and Atenolol is one of the selective ones AFAIK

Not surprising really. In my case Atenolol did cause issues even at a medium sort of dose and Atenolol is one of the selective ones AFAIK
What I'm taking now is beta 1 selective and it does give me issues. I'm on the highest dose. I was on Carvedilol, highest dose, and it's effect on erections was even worse. So don't expect to take any beta blocker and not risk side effects on erections.

What I'm taking now is beta 1 selective and it does give me issues. I'm on the highest dose. I was on Carvedilol, highest dose, and it's effect on erections was even worse. So don't expect to take any beta blocker and not risk side effects on erections.

Does this include Nebivolol? I always assumed this was not a side related to it.

Does this include Nebivolol? I always assumed this was not a side related to it.
Never used Nebivolol, but I use Bisoprolol which is just as Beta 1 selective as it is. As far as I know. Must be a reason my cardiologist put me on Bisoprolol. The highest dose used normally is 10 mg. I went higher and ended up getting middle ear myoclonus. All sorts of weird sides you can get from drugs. It surprised all of my doctors. I went to a highly respected and experienced ENT and he hadn't really seen any cases before. He will retire soon I expect, that's how long his experience is.

Crazy. Never even heard of it. Had to look it up. Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing the feedback!

“Myoclonus refers to sudden, brief involuntary twitching or jerking of a muscle or group of muscles. It describes a clinical sign and is not itself a disease. The twitching cannot be stopped or controlled by the person experiencing it. Myoclonus can begin in childhood or adulthood, with symptoms ranging from mild to severe.

Myoclonic twitches or jerks are caused by:

• sudden muscle contractions (tightening), called positive myoclonus, or
  • muscle relaxation, called negative myoclonus.
Myoclonic jerks may occur:

• either alone or in sequence, in a pattern of movement or without pattern
  • infrequently or many times per minute
  • sometimes in response to an external event or when a person attempts to make a movement”

Crazy. Never even heard of it. Had to look it up. Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing the feedback!

“Myoclonus refers to sudden, brief involuntary twitching or jerking of a muscle or group of muscles. It describes a clinical sign and is not itself a disease. The twitching cannot be stopped or controlled by the person experiencing it. Myoclonus can begin in childhood or adulthood, with symptoms ranging from mild to severe.

Myoclonic twitches or jerks are caused by:

• sudden muscle contractions (tightening), called positive myoclonus, or
  • muscle relaxation, called negative myoclonus.
Myoclonic jerks may occur:

• either alone or in sequence, in a pattern of movement or without pattern
  • infrequently or many times per minute
  • sometimes in response to an external event or when a person attempts to make a movement”
Luckily, once I dropped my dose of Bisoprolol down to 10 mg/day again, it went away. It was horrific while it lasted. For much of the day it was like someone tapping on my ear drum. Made it hard to concentrate and even sleep. We think it was the stapedial muscle.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws