over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better Defense--LSU or Alabama?

rock3000x

Registered
I've watched alot more LSU this season, so I'm biased. Those dudes are fast as hell with some serious playmakers like Tyrann Mathieu. Bama has a great front 4. There's 3 top leagues, the AFC, the NFC, and the SEC West (except for Miss. State and Ole Miss)

Come next month, I think Bama is gonna thump LSU real bad. Hard nosed defense n ball control offense, don't think LSU can contain Richardson.

LSU seems to have the more dominant defensive players at certain positions who have "big play" ability and can impact a game and really affect the games outcome. The S.E.C.has the most talent, especially on defense, and will probably continue to do so until the other conferences T.V. contracts begin (ie. ACC in 2012) and receive the same coverage, attention, and accolades that the Southeastern conference does and make recruiting easier by getting into recruits homes more through T.V exposure. Its a snowball effect, (1)your seen on tv,(2)recruits come, (3)you win, and the cycle goes on and on. Just like North Carolina in basketball. Success breeds success.

hard to say whats better, they are both very good, but different

Bama is bigger and a better run defense, really good front 7, they'd match up great against Wisconsin or other power teams

LSU is faster and more explosive, more turnover capability, math cup great against Oklahoma

I think the Nov. 5th showdown is going to be the de facto national championships as either LSU or BAMA would DESTROY OU, Wisconsin, Stanford, or Boise IMO. I'll be picking Bama in the head-to-head. I think they have the more favorable matchups.

LSU's QB(s) cant spread the field enough to to put the pressure on Bama's DBs instead fo their front 7, meanwhile Bama's offensive strengths (the power running game) play off of LSU's weakness and eliminates a lot of their big play abilities (sacks / interceptions) through a conservative passing game. Should be a GREAT game though!

Hands down, LSU. Too much speed, always seem to be in the right place at the right time.

I'm actually a WI fan so I think my opinion is relatively unbiased.
I vote for LSU. It's probably splitting hairs because Bama is right there with them, but everytime I see LSU play they are laying the fucking lumber down.

Alabama will get their ass handed to them without a doubt. LSU is a much better team all around.

Bama's gonna ream LSU. Straight up powerhouse.

All 11 of LSU's defense will be drafted and possibly start for an NFL defense with the majority of them being taken in an early round... That is unheard of. From a talent perspective, LSU is in a league of it's own on that side of the ball. That doesn't always equate to a victory so well see.

Im going to say LSU. They stand a better chance with their defense, and offensive players. Having 2 QB's that can get the job done. Id like to see them stop Richardson running game (its been done) and put a few licks on bama boy McCarron.

It'll be a classic, with it being in Bama though that's gonna be tougher for LSU

I can't wait for this game. If you think LSU is going to smack Bama around, you must be high.

I am not a Bama fan, but feel they are the best team in the country.

Alabama will get their ass handed to them without a doubt. LSU is a much better team all around.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about....sorry, but remember when I told you- Bama will beat LSU. It will be close, but their offense will pull it out in the end.

LSU

I hate 'em both, Bama worse, though. Those people claim about 100 national championships when they really only have 6. The people in Baton Rouge are just idiots. Last time I was at a game there some drunk fuck pissed on my leg. He could barely stand up. I took pity on him and since I had not been drinking he didn't get pummelled to the concrete floor of the South End Zone men's room. Anyway, back to the LSU/Bama game--LSU has a better offense IMO. LSU's defense is flashier, but I really can't say one or the other's "D" is better. Bama doesn't blitz much, but it sure as hell looks like they do because the just shut the run down as well as the '85 Bears (ok, maybe that's a little exaggeration). This will be the game of the millenium-- I mean what game since 2000 can compare to this? I can't think of one.

I hate both teams as well seeings how I am a Huge OU fan, but I think I would have to go with LSU as the best D right now.

BAMA WINS! They have the better all around defense. They have a stronger front 7. They get more pressure without having to blitz. Bama's linebackers are some of the best in the country. Secondary is not as fast, but they r more disciplined than LSU.

LSU has a faster secondary no doubt, but they rely on moving there DB's to cover for there safety to rush. They have some trouble with the power running game as was the case against Tennessee.

It will b the game of the year and the winner is the favorite to win the National Championship.

ROLL TIDE :headbang:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting