over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

better for mass cycle, IGF or HGH

premedmonster

Registered
started a cycle of 750mg sust, 750mg EQ, and 500mg Deca per week. am planning on upping sust and eq to 1000mg per week after a 5 or 6 weeks.

my question is which is best for adding muscle, HGH plus insulin, or IGF plus insulin? dont know if i have enough money for all three. i have one kit of hgh which i will utilize, if i go with hgh i will do 8iu hgh and ~12iu Novolin-R pre workout. i did this recently and got good results.

if i go with igf and slin it will be DES intra workout in muscle trained and IGF-1 30-60 mins post workout and possibly on days off as well, in small increments ~20-30mcg at a time, to prevent intestinal growth from too much igf in the blood stream,

thoughts? havent used igf or hgh enough to know which would be better for cutting or bulking. but definately going to run slin. get great workouts with it.

Slim and hgh are great

Some cycle 4 weeks on slin and growth then back to 4 weeks IGF and growth

You can definitely utilize IGF and sLin together, but with REAL IGF, you can easily go hypo quicker when using slin and IGF in same days

What kind of insulin are you planning on?

If your looking for pure mass, run with the slin and growth and not waste time wondering if the IGF is reall...

Be safe and stay healthy

Slim and hgh are great

Some cycle 4 weeks on slin and growth then back to 4 weeks IGF and growth

You can definitely utilize IGF and sLin together, but with REAL IGF, you can easily go hypo quicker when using slin and IGF in same days

What kind of insulin are you planning on?

If your looking for pure mass, run with the slin and growth and not waste time wondering if the IGF is reall...

Be safe and stay healthy

i use novolin-r since its OTC and cheap. and it seems pretty easy to NOT go hypo on it. im leaning towards slin plus gh cuz when i ran it together just for a few weeks i saw myself filling out and my waist getting smaller. i was considering igf because its easier to get and i know a couple peptide companies that have good igf.

I like to alternate all of them in the same week.
Slin and gh on most workout days, lr3 hrs after a workout prior to an off day from training.

Slin and gh on most workout days, lr3 hrs after a workout prior to an off day from training.

if i do use igf i will be using small doses as i believe you can only utilize so much in the muscle trained before it attaches to receptors at the intestines, do you see any point in microdosing throughout the day on off days? or is useful only closer to a workout in terms of binding to receptors in muscles...?

was thinking of possibly HGH and slin pre workout. 8iu/12iu respectively, then small doses of igf throughout the day on off days.(currently working out EOD) i saw good results with this with the first two just wondering hw to best utilize the igf.i suppose a hour or two post workout would prob make the most sense....

Lr3 has a long half life so pinning multable times a day is not needed.
I really am not sure of what dose wont go systematic, may depend on muscle size and stimulis was applied.
I like adding in MGF post then later IGF. More Mgf = more recepters for IGF.
You may blunt the igf release from your HGh if your recepters are already saturated but still get the other bennies.

i dont seem to find igf that cheap unless using 20mcg maybe?

Anyhow i think id do ghrp/cjc with the gh just to make the kit last longer. JJB1 has had some great result combining the two and then slin along side of it.

Slin And IGF together can be Dangerous, be ready!
Ghrps and gh soon after is a good protacal but not sure how much cheaper?

i love adding in ghrp/mod grf combo but i kind of have to limit my peptide usage because im not supposed to have it in my fridge :/ i love it just for the sleep benefits

isnt igf lr3 half life about 8 hrs? so maybe 2x per day? thinking maybe i will take it with my meals on off days ~20mcg and some mgf post workout followed by small dose igf ~20mcg. and maybe even some DES before or intra workout. im really trying to get some size and combining it with my sust eq and deca i really wanna get the most out of this....i think i may be able to afford the igf as well as HGH. i really wanna try the sciroxx HGH but i have 1 kefei kit left

one thing im curious about is whether igf receptors will accept the igf the day after a workout or is it just immediately after like within a few hrs.

i could possibly utilize igf des several times throught the day the day after training in muscle worked(the sore ones). the short half life might help bind to receptors in muscle(site injects) and not so much in intestines....

agghh so many questions and options!!! maybe i should just ask my cell n molecular bio prof.....haha

one thing im curious about is whether igf receptors will accept the igf the day after a workout or is it just immediately after like within a few hrs.

i could possibly utilize igf des several times throught the day the day after training in muscle worked(the sore ones). the short half life might help bind to receptors in muscle(site injects) and not so much in intestines....

agghh so many questions and options!!! maybe i should just ask my cell n molecular bio prof.....haha

If you want REAL IGF, superiorpeptides.com is legit... Pricey but legit

If you want REAL IGF, superiorpeptides.com is legit... Pricey but legit

actualy that price for igf is the same as the others ive ordered from...not too bad of a price comparing w hgh and its so much easier to get. getting good HGH at a good price is such a headache. ive been ripped off so many times

Igf is cheap. I spend $38 for 1mg of lr3. If ur spending more than $50 I think it's a rip lol

juice

actualy that price for igf is the same as the others ive ordered from...not too bad of a price comparing w hgh and its so much easier to get. getting good HGH at a good price is such a headache. ive been ripped off so many times

Most CJC/GHRP is real so it's always an option.

Most CJC/GHRP is real so it's always an option.

i have to hide peps in my fridge for the time being so im trying to limit the # of vials. but i really want to at least do one shot of ghrp/mod grf before bed because i sleep so much better. only thing is i wake up a couple times like a zombie and hit the fridge cuz the hunger kills me.

Igf is cheap. I spend $38 for 1mg of lr3. If ur spending more than $50 I think it's a rip lol

juice

Then try superiorpeptides.com

I don't make money off them, u don't have to say "grow sent me" lol

But check hem out everything they have done for me is off the hook.

Never met nor spoke with the dudes but I trust them 100 percent

Give it a shot bro good luck and stay healthy

Hey Brother, I started a nice Tren/NPP/Mast/test Prop AAS cycle 2 weeks ago and can only afford to do IGF-LR3 solo. No other peps.

JJ recommends 100 mcs all PWO
I know you stated that would interfere with MGF production

Even though I wont be taking MGF, Do you still feel LR3 should be taken 2-4 PWO.

My only experience with it was 50mcg sub Q in the am everyday and that rocked for recomposition......

If you were in my spot, What protocol would you follow.

My goal is fat loss with lean muscle gain in the most dramatic fashion possible.
Diet and training are on spot
Thanks bro

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic