over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better gains from insulin without a glucose disposal agent

Hulkbulk8

Banned
I was taking a GDA with each meal and my workouts sucked even on 15iu of insulin. Now that I stopped taking it my pumps are way better, strength is going up and I feel better.

Thoughts?

Thanks

I believe little slice was using a GDA (met) and some slin earlier. May want to check with him... I was using met for a while but all the "decrease in IGF levels" stopped me. I'm waiting for further and more conclusive research to come out before I utilize it again.

I was using berberine. Thinking I will only use on the days off from the gym, days I don't use slin.

Also thinking I may switch over from humalog to novlin R since novlin R is longer lasting. (More anabolic for longer)

Thoughts

I'm not using slin but my workouts have been good since I started GDA (Berberine, Cinnamon, R-ALA). I haven't noticed any inability to add strength gains or issues with pumps, but not sure how it blunts the effect of added insulin.

I was using berberine. Thinking I will only use on the days off from the gym, days I don't use slin.

Also thinking I may switch over from humalog to novlin R since novlin R is longer lasting. (More anabolic for longer)

Thoughts

I only use berberine on my slin off days and I don't have a problem with bad workouts, I feel like a God when I take slin. Also I switched from humalog to novilin r and love it. I made the switch because I wanted it in my system during and post and I love it. Just make sure you find a good protocol for the switch.

Novlin R it is!!!

Plus it's way cheaper and like you said it's in your system intra and post workout!

Thanks

Last edited:
Metformin and berberine are not glucose disposal agents.

You should know you're taking it. :D

Insulin isn't a big thing in bodybuilding anymore, and it is definitely not an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids are variants of human sex hormones like testosterone, and are classified as anabolic specifically because of their muscle building and androgenic effects. Insulin is a different kind of hormone with a different chemical structure altogether

Insulin isn't a big thing in bodybuilding anymore, and it is definitely not an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids are variants of human sex hormones like testosterone, and are classified as anabolic specifically because of their muscle building and androgenic effects. Insulin is a different kind of hormone with a different chemical structure altogether
Lol...Everyone on the Olympic stage is running insulin, with hgh pharm grade...

I'm starting to think you just post so people see your signature lol. insulin has and will always play a role in bodybuilding..

I'm starting to think you just post so people see your signature lol. insulin has and will always play a role in bodybuilding..

I have had the same feeling for all his 416 posts.

I have had the same feeling for all his 416 posts.

RACHEL is supposed to be a girl's name... well, unless "it"'s a lady boy... :eek: but I don't think they're Thailand based, so yes, there must be a she behind that account... :D:love::p

Can you please stop littering the forum with these bullshit posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a waste of an account u are. Please stop posting...

Your post has nothing to do with my Original post and your ignorance of drugs used in bodybuilding is amazing!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear