over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better Labrada?

method2madness

Registered
Her is a generational twist on a fun topic. Who is, was, or will be the better Labrada in his peak, Lee or his son Hunter? I go with Lee, but that might just be me getting sentimental. Discuss

Hunter will never be a top 5 Olympia contender for multiple years. Bigger isn't always better.

Lee. A beautiful body. He was easier on the eyes, the soul and your spirit. Women
found him attractive and approachable and men wanted to look like him.

Lee for me.
I used to watch him in the 80s when I was dreaming of being a pro. It was moving in ways that brute mass bodybuilding will never be for me.

Lee...Hunter's back is subpar at this point and IMO he'll need a miracle to get it up to snuff to be a top 3 Olympia placer like his father. Don't get me wrong, he looks great from the front and i see shades of Dorian in some shots but when he turns around for a BDB his back doesn't pop and his back appears to be undersized for his massive delts and arms and it's very evident in the BDB. Rear Lat Spread also not a very strong pose for him. If he brings his back up in a major way i could see him surpassing his father but i haven't seen a lot of pros take a poor or mediocre back and make it into a crazy bodypart. I can't think of anyone other than Phil, Jay, and maybe Flex Lewis (Lewis really improved although i still wouldn't say his back is a strong point) who could do it and IMO only two Olympia winners didn't have outstanding back development (Larry Scott & Flexatron). Only my opinion...

Hunter is twice the size but is a boring fridge type physique. Lee was tiny but crazy good looking and "interesting" to look at. But all this is subjective of course.

Haney called Lee "Flea Labrada" lol

I guess he looks decent by today's standards with that full round look but I still prefer that sunken in dug out look. His cheeks were so fat he looked like a chipmunk with a beard.

This will probably speak to each persons generation really.
For me, Hunter all day. I can easily see him as a contender to win the O someday, I can appreciate the “aesthetics” of guys like Lee but I’m more into the mass

Given that Professional Muscle has been around for 18 years, I hope the database remains intact and we can all revisit this thread in another 10 years.

Since the recent forum changes I can't find a lot of old posts I remember through the search function. Maybe it's just me, I don't know how to search? That's a shame, if a lot disappeared.

Hunter. Bigger IS better.
I respect that opinion, just keep in mind that bigger is only truly better if the "bigger" has a complete package with conditioning and well rounded bodyparts, and Hunter's physique is far from complete yet. otherwise it's comparing apples to oranges. Example, even though I am a fan of the short guy physiques like Ray, Priest, Labrada, Padilla, etc. any of them at their best should lose to a Ronnie or Haney at their best. With all that being said Lee is the man!

Since the recent forum changes I can't find a lot of old posts I remember through the search function. Maybe it's just me, I don't know how to search? That's a shame, if a lot disappeared.

They weren't there during the first days of the change, but eventually came back. The best way to search is to open Google type in a keyword and then put site: professionalmuscle.com

Don't put a space between the colon and professionalmuscle.com I only did because the tongue out smiley shows up on here if I don't.

For example: I typed in volume site: professionalmuscle.com and was able to pull up this thread from '03 with great input from LATS and Magoo. Everything is still intact.

I’ll say Lee today... but we’ve seen Lee at the top of his game... I don’t think Hunter is at the top of his game yet, even when he gets there Lee is going down in history as one the greatest physiques of all time, so I’ll sit and hope we can come back to this in a few years too!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws