over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better results from no test cycles

In between adrol/dbol cycles I stack npp, stanazol, eq, masteron, sometimes tren and test prop. I just don't like staying on test too long. I become emotional like a woman with pms.

I don't do blood work.

did I read wrong in another one of your posts or are you using injectable DBol and DROL?

Does anyone else get better results from running test-free cycles besides me?

I just went back to running a dbol/anadrol only cycle, with cjc WITH DAC(7mg/wk) and the pump is so much better than when I had test, tren, and other stuff in my cycle.

All I notice when I run test is my balls shrink up like raisins.

Dbol/adrol and gh peptides, or hgh, keeps my balls big and full like they were meant to be, and I'm full blown pumped all the time.

Also, if you never have tried cjc WITH DAC, try it. I like it as much as 10ius hgh. The results are astonishing!!!

Holy shit i can only imagine adrol at 50 makes me a beast in the gym so much strength its crazy i couldnt add dbol on top i would be eating the weights at the gym
ive been thinking of running a no test cycle but havent i use at least my trt dose and keep my blasts under 1g

I've never tried a test free cycle. I'm going to soon, from what I've heard your a lot harder and leaner without the test. I'm thinking tren, mast, and winny.

so if you cycle dbol/anadrol for 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, you're doing tren and npp and such between?

But if you were to run a test free cycle, wouldnt you be wood free??? o_O

But if you were to run a test free cycle, wouldnt you be wood free??? o_O

I'm honestly fine. Anavar did it's toll, but just about every other drug didn't do shit in that regard. Even with anavar, I was like a normal 21 year old. I'm just use to an overdrive in regard to sex drive.

Testosterone does help, no doubt, my sex drive is better on a cycle with Test than without, but my look is much better without and the sex drive loss is definitely minimal. I go from needing it 3-5 a day to about 2-3 a day.

Yes. I avoid orals as they make me ill. I do use oral tbol occasionally. The inject form of dbol and adrol agree with me.

We do love our tbol :D I am really excited to try adrol inj for the first time soon :) I used dbol inj in the past and loved it.

I will run many test free cycles in the future. Just adding a great thing to use in a cycle without test is masteron. That should help with the libido and related areas but also your appearance... dramatically.

I'm doing 250 test e a week with 400 tren and I'm taking ghrp 2 100 mcg at night time and I'm on week 9 and my balls stay full. They usually never do I think its the ghrp 2

Not a fan of high dose test cycles myself but I always use 200-250mg Test E/week no matter what. Gives me zero bloat and feel way better overall.

Anyone ever done a TRT level of test along with a high dose of Deca? Everyone always says run higher test with Deca to prevent limp noodle sides. I always run Aromasin and Prami and never had this problem but I was curious on what gains would be like if Deca was the main source. Something like 300mg test/900mg Deca (or NPP) with an oral like 100mg anadrol.

Last edited:
Anyone ever done a TRT level of test along with a high dose of Deca? Everyone always says run higher test with Deca to prevent limp noodle sides. I always run Aromasin and Prami and never had this problem but I was curious on what gains would be like if Deca was the main source. Something like 300mg test/900mg Deca (or NPP) with an oral like 100mg anadrol.

I always run test around HRT doses, regardless of what I stack it with. Last year I ran 100mg of NPP daily with HRT test and had no issues. I use pramipexole though.
For me personally, nandrolone is the best mass building AAS out of all of them. I grow more from NPP than I do from test, tren or D-bol.

I always run test around HRT doses, regardless of what I stack it with. Last year I ran 100mg of NPP daily with HRT test and had no issues. I use pramipexole though.
For me personally, nandrolone is the best mass building AAS out of all of them. I grow more from NPP than I do from test, tren or D-bol.

Thanks for the input. You just helped create my next cycle :D

i was thinking runnin something just like this,ran tren a only once and loved it! sex drive just like test and gains were great.

i was thinking runnin something just like this,ran tren a only once and loved it! sex drive just like test and gains were great.

I ran 750mg test and 300md deca and it was decent. However I then swopped over to 750mg deca and 300mg test and I loved it. Deca is my fav injectible... I am using npp soon so that may change. I would recommend npp but if your planning a long cycle then deca would be fine too. Everyone reacts differently to nandrolone and I feel many create the sexual side effects themselves. However it should lower your libido over time and in that event I think adding in masteron (40mg mast p per day) is an excellent idea.

I'm in the same boat. Although I only use 50-100mg test and thats plenty to feel normal, great libido and no bloat for me. With the added tren and mast I'm a lot more horny than high test cycles.

Just curious,50-100mg a week?

so if you cycle dbol/anadrol for 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, you're doing tren and npp and such between?

NPP, STANAZOL SUSPENSION, TREN SUSPENSION, MASTERON, TBOL and VAR occasionally. I do throw in eq for good measure.

This time I'm trying test prop at a lower dose and it actually feels good. I think I hated test because my dose was too high like everyone was telling me. I'm pretty stubborn. At 500mg I feel good but my nuts did shrink. I have always done higher doses of a gram or more which made me have all the sides I was complaining about.

I dont do well with test. Have gone zero test on tren cycles and after a while your libido drops. With 100-200mg test I am horny as hell but still get estro sides.
Throw in some mast and Im not mega horny but prob better than natty by quite a bit.

I'm the same as thehazzle, my libido drops off at some point without T. IMO mast is no replacement for T in the libido dept. I always here mast increases libido, it helps but honestly I get more in terms of sensation than overall libido from mast.

Everyone is different, I can't run low T/ high tren. Libido is great for a couple weeks then drops. The theory is that tren is highly anabolic/androgenic like T and competes for the same receptors, but your body doesn't naturally produce tren and prolactin and progesterone are typically not good for libido, but with estro under control it's not supposed to be an issue, but I can tell you it killed my libido.

But at 300-350 prop a week I'm usually good with adding others at any dose. I'd at least run a low dose of prop or whatever works for you, and at least keep up with hcg, pregnenolone, dhea. To bad I can't find inject pregnenolone lately.

I'm sure the combination of high dose test always increases sides and little to no test may help keep are hard look but I need to feel, good h

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear