over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better results with better food.

joeshow5

Banned
I've noticed that most of the bodybuilders in my gym don't appear to be bodybuilders until around 4-5 weeks out from their competition. They look more like fat guys or possibly power lifters. They all believe that an off-season diet should be anything and everything you can possibly put in your body, with protein shakes in between to "balance things out".
Recently, I have decided to stop eating that way, and choose my foods ahead of time.
I have been eating a diet rich in chicken breast, whey/casien protein, brown rice, broccoli, spinach, peanut butter, lean steak, lean hamburger, and various kinds of fish. I don't fry anything, and I season with mrs. dash. Since I began eating like this (around 4 weeks or so) my weight has gone from 225lbs to 230lbs. My body fat has gone from 16% to 10%. I feel better all the time, and never bloated.
I've heard people say a million times on this board "diet is everything". And it is. There is NOTHING more important than what you eat. The only compounds I use are test, and some dbol from time to time. I use very low doseages because I have a long way to go.
I have decided to start PCT and will not touch any compounds until I have learned all I can about how my body responds to food.

I think all newbies like me should start like this. Probably 65% of the people I know who juice have no idea how to eat right.

I bet over the next year I can add a few pounds of LBM without drugs.

Great post!

It should be reprinted in the Beginner's Forum as well!

Joe, you are one of the smart ones. if the rest would just read, follow the advice on nutrition they would make such incredible progress without the use of AAS. Nutrition is everything in this game!! For many it takes a long time to work this one out, despite advice. All you younger impressionable, aspiring BBers out there take note of this post!! it will serve you well. Great Post Joe and congratulations on unlocking the secrets of growth!!:D

I'm happy to hear that you have become a year round BBer. The reason that so many guys don't get much better from year to year is because they just wing it. Sculpting a physique is a well thought out plan with unwaivering dedication. The more anal that you get in regards to what you will put in your body the better your physique will look. I'm not just talking about muscle either, you will notice improvements in your skin, hair, nails, and if you are really in tune with your body your internal function. Our bodies were not made to utilize the processed crap that so many people consume thus weak results from poor dieting habits. If you are really serious about your physique I would suggest you also check out the thread colonics and make an appt. Remember as long as you have another show on the horizon you are precontest and should plan your diet acordingly.

damn brutha, you are ahead of the game. being around 230 lean and now finding this out you have a huge advantage over the guys who waste so much time and figure it out so much later.
its true, i heard it so much about diet being so important but thought drugs had more to do with it.
heres a story.
anthoney Darezzo from my state was a mass monster. 300 lber and lean. competed in the nationals, was huge strong and lean.(google him to see him.)
told me so many times to make sure the diet is in check. now i figured it was all the gh and drugs he was on but you know what? he would come to our friends house for a couple of hrs to hang out and what was with him???that damn cooler. to the mall, he had food. he would be at a club, and leave after an hour to go home and eat. he always had his food with him. he was sooooo deticated with his diet. sadly he passed away to to some genetic heart problems he had which drugs made worse, but he was so truthful about things. its not the drugs its the diet.
good luck and keep us posted with your progress.
lucian

ps here are a couple of pics of big ant.

his website: **broken link removed**

Attachments

• Untitled-30.jpg
    Untitled-30.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 315
  • darezzo1.jpg
    darezzo1.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 296
very good post Joeshow

Great post bro...Definitely a thread for all newbies to read!!!

Thanks for all the replies! I will definately be spending much more time reading about nutrition rather than drugs. Honestly (and I don't mean to offend anyone here) I think that anabolics is the easy part. Nutrition is very individual and I think I have a long way to go before I get a handle on it.

lucian: 230 pounds doesn't look that big on me! It sounds good to say but I am 6'4". I am growing though. I started at 190!

Don't forget cardio I recently went to the doctor and blood pressure was 200 over 110 although i was sick and hurt .So out comes the cardio at 65-75% of max heart rate .At that rate it is a killer for me to do 10 mins but I am getting leaner after only 2 weeks at 3 sessions a week.Next sesion I am up to the big 11 minutes :D .Anyone that can do this type of cardio for 45 mins is a bloody fit champion .

blood pressure was 200 over 110 .

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH:eek: :eek: :eek:

i'm sorry... i'm so sorry but every time i look at that numbe...
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

anyway... if you don't believe it's diet and only diet... come to the gyms around here... people blow up with water when they're on cycle and they become soooo happy from all the "mass" they gained with their first cycle of 800 mg of deca and 60 mg of d-bol.... 2 months later, nothing but tits and lard... diet IS everything... you're on the right track bro.

Sounds like you re-invented the wheel there joe :D

Good point, great post, that's the way of body building.

Eating anything and everything is fun but it is NOT bodybuilding. I'm not going to lie....who doesnt like a big cheese burger and fries or pizza? The only problem is that the little time you spend enjoying such food is multiplied by 1000 when you have to kill yourself when it comes time to get in shape. I personaly believe that you should be eating your base first and then if you want to have a snack or have something after that go right ahead. Its so funny how obvious some things are but take so long to figure you. It took me up until this past year to realize certain things like that. You should always have a plan of attack in my opinion and know what you have to be consuming and making a pretty good effort everyday to hit those numbers. It's about getting better, reaching goals, and building a better physique. That is just part of what you have to do in order to maximize your true potential.

Unhealthy fatty food takes to friggin long to digest. i can't train hard while all the blood is being sent to my stomach.

right now i run low doses and eat very clean and I look alot better than when i ate crap and used high drug doses to stay hard.

Its amazing how IMPORTANT nutrition is. I am a young bber, and all my time coming up I was the typical teenager, trying this supplement and that supplement, and listening to those who say "u just need to pound the cals, eat whatever and as much as possible". I'd have to say most of my gains I made from that style was bloat, since when I cleaned up my diet, I ended up losing a lot of weight, but increasing LBM. Since I have been eating right, it has been coming together much better, but I know there is much more I can do to make my diet even more on key year round. I think being young I was too blind and naive to believe that something as basic as nutrition played such a vital role in everything. Joe hit it right on the nose for sure. Good post man!

Diet, diet, diet....

Diet it the key to what you want.

I've had people accuse me of being "on" when all I did was get straight with my diet. That was before I ever touched AAS.

Get that aspect right, you will see everything you want. Then when you do decide to start AAS, you will have a great foundation to build on and will see even more benefit from being "on" than you would have imagined.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131