over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better Sanders?

method2madness

Registered
OK, so I had some fun with this comparing rock bands with similar names so I thought we would try the same concept to pro athletes. I have my preference that I will reveal but I am curious who you guys thing was the better Sanders, Deion or Barry? THoughts?

Neon deion. He was a very exciting player to watch.

Interesting thread.

What about Barry DBol Bonds!

TXKBRN3LCRF2XE2DMCDECOUPY4.JPG
I like Colonel Sanders..

KFC has some cool logs you can burn for Christmas, they smell like fried chicken!

My opinion is that Barry Sanders was the better football player but Deion was far more entertaining to watch. And The colonel aint got nothing on Popeyes!:cool:

2 different positions, one is offense, the other is defense.. I would have to go with Barry Sanders though. He was just exciting to watch. We will never see another running back like him, ever.. but Deion, was one helluva CB. I want to say he only got burnt 1 time in his career? But dont quote me on that. Maybe it was never.. But some dont know he was a very good baseball player too.

Barry Sanders is by my accord the greatest ball player of all time. Meion wasn't even the best CB in his division.

Deion is the only man to ever hit a homerun and score a touchdown within a weeks time lol think about that hit a homerun in the majors then go score a touchdown in the nfl that is just crazy

That's easy, Barry Sanders in my humble opinion. The guy had no help and was able to still make things happen almost every time he touched the football. They were both great athletes.

Hershel Walker

Looking up net worth, Barry is worth $28 million and Deion is worth $40 million. Being in 2 sports helped!

Barry was better by far. Here's my reasoning. Yes Deion played two sports well and he is charismatic. However Barry is one of the best running backs in NFL history. The same can not be said for Deion in the positions he played for either baseball or football. He was a jack of two trades and a master of none.

Loved Barry and think he’s not only the greatest RB of all time, but possibly that will ever be - but Deion played 2 pro sports....and was great at one, and pretty friggin good in the other!
To be able to play two pro sports and be successful at both of them is the reason he gets my vote
On a side note - too bad Bo Jackson got hurt, as he was better than sanders at baseball and was an unbelievable RB
Could have been the greatest

Barry was better by far. Here's my reasoning. Yes Deion played two sports well and he is charismatic. However Barry is one of the best running backs in NFL history. The same can not be said for Deion in the positions he played for either baseball or football. He was a jack of two trades and a master of none.
A master of none? He’s prob the greatest DB of all time! If not number one - def in top 3

I'm from Chicago......my fav will always be Walter Payton. 85 Bears....Best Team Ever!

Hershel Walker
I used to watch him all the time when he played college ball. Such a beast! Remember a few years ago when he wanted to make a come back at age 49? I don’t think anyone would pick him up, but he was definitely still good enough.

A master of none? He’s prob the greatest DB of all time! If not number one - def in top 3
Barber, Lewis, Law, Woodson,Blount, Lott. These are six guys i would rank as some of the best. I'm not saying deion wasn't good but I wouldn't put him near the top 3 ever. Barry Sanders is second only to possibly Jim Brown in my humble opinion.

I used to watch Ronnie Lott play high school football. My friend’s dad was his coach. He always said Ronnie would be the best.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws