YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better to stick with one source/batch to avoid variables....your thoughts?

I feel this is why the ANSCI testing was SO important. I hope it can return in some manner/fashion.

Personally when above TRT and adding compounds, I always use 2 different UGL brands of the same compound just to be safe. Also, I stick with the more tried and true sources on the board. When sponsors are safe and their products deliver they stick around and their threads show that.

I mean importing the raws are hard enough. They aren't coming in 55gallon barrels. This isn't the 90s or early 2000s when you most certainly could get away with ordering bigger packages of raw material. AND...here's what else I mean..most sponsors don't have or don't want to fork up the money to get kilograms of exotics. The cost would be tremendous..so theyd rather have pre sales and make a little bit at a time to fund their endeavor to provide such things. That's where your batch consistency is likely out the window..and all the other things I mentioned come into play. There are so many layers to it and you - the consumer are at the mercy of all of it.
We have local raws, including exotics, on this board, at good prices, from an extremely reliable sponsor...

We have local raws, including exotics, on this board, at good prices, from an extremely reliable sponsor...
Cool. Pretty audacious you think you are any better than or any less vulnerable than another to the various reasons I've mentioned.

Cool. Pretty audacious you think you are any better than or any less vulnerable than another to the various reasons I've mentioned.
No reason why a person needs to order "kilograms" - we are talking about personal use here. Neither are we talking about importing anything.

No reason why a person needs to order "kilograms" - we are talking about personal use here. Neither are we talking about importing anything.
You're pissing me off. Go back and try to follow the concept of the discussion prior to your cheerleading post. Ok guy?

You're pissing me off. Go back and try to follow the concept of the discussion prior to your cheerleading post. Ok guy?

Don’t get upset Knight I wanna hear what you have to say.

Your point is that any raws your purchase are going to be mixed batches anyway?

Do I have that right?

Don’t get upset Knight I wanna hear what you have to say.

Your point is that any raws your purchase are going to be mixed batches anyway?

Do I have that right?

i believe what he is getting at is consistency. not only are you buying from the same source, but are they buying from their same source or multiple others, and is that source using the same supplier, etc. Even from there, what if someone in that line starts cutting corners to line their pockets. is it your source, their source, the raws?

i believe what he is getting at is consistency. not only are you buying from the same source, but are they buying from their same source or multiple others, and is that source using the same supplier, etc. Even from there, what if someone in that line starts cutting corners to line their pockets. is it your source, their source, the raws?

You’re right, I order 20 vials and the guy only has 10 left so the other 10 are somehow procured with who knows what and a completely different dosage even if it is the right compound. Some guys will tell you their stock though, that can be a good indicator but it’s definitely not fool proof either the same batch could have been made using a different set of raws.

The issue isn’t so much even cutting corners as it is I suppose just the raw materials, those are what need to be consistent and there is no way to know.

I feel like this idea only works when buying from the China assholes because they don’t have an issue procuring large quantities. But I have no interest in dealing with that clown show, learned my lesson more than once....

How frustrating....

my honest opinion & my best advice;

use the invaluable testing done here & @ AnaSci
^^^these tests samples are collected by RANDOM purchases ..that are 100% BLIND to the sponsor
& then HPLC analyzed by a NEUTRAL 3rd party "Janoshik"
..even Janoshik does not know who or what he is testing ..he only receives a numbered sample

***sponsors can not send in their own sample
(..excellent policy ..too easy to send in a "loaded" or "special" sample that will test well, but is not what the customer will receive)

►look for someone who has never failed a test (..this shows consistency & consistency shows integrity)

►look for someone who has never failed to deliver

►look for someone who will take care of you in case of shit (..customs)

^^^this is what i consider MOST important

NEXT comes;
►who has the best prices
►who has great packaging
►who has been around more than a year or two
►if possible look for lab-made
^^^many UG sponsors can & do produce a quality product
BUT "lab-made" brings alot to the table; true clean-room conditions ..accuracy in "mg" & "mcg" products ..consistency ..quality control ..ability to make accurate hard-pressed tabs (costly equipment) ..sterility (no need for high BA/BB)
^^^just to name a some

THINGS to be weary of;
►sponsors that give away products for blood work results (..again it's too easy to send "loaded" or "special" samples)
►"closet reps" ..people that are always "banging pots & pans" in their threads, but don't really say anything & are usually just repeating themselves
►"circus shows" in their threads

--►a common perception is that active sponsor threads equate to quality products
..BUT as the AnaSci tests have revealed over & over again, that's not always true

--►often a "less lively" sponsor thread is a very good indication of being busy & having zero problem/complaints

OTHER random points;
►chances are that if they are not cheating you on stuff like PRIMO/TREN/MAST ..then they are not cheating you on anything
►just because it comes in an "AMP" does not mean it's "HG"
►just because they claim "HG" does not mean that it is
(..true HG is limited ..this also does not mean that product is bunk, it could very well be a quality clone/copy)

^^^these are my opinions ..25yrs of AAS use & nearly 2 decades on various boards
..they should not offend anyone & i did not post any of this this to snub, demean, or deter anyone

you are entitled to buy from wherever you want
..& personally, i think that we are fortunate to have variety & quality alternatives & i'm grateful for it

So basically for this to work I need a large quantity of gear made from the same batch of raws.

Pretty much no way to know, well it was just a theory I guess....

You’re right, I order 20 vials and the guy only has 10 left so the other 10 are somehow procured with who knows what and a completely different dosage even if it is the right compound. Some guys will tell you their stock though, that can be a good indicator but it’s definitely not fool proof either the same batch could have been made using a different set of raws.

How frustrating....

not even that. you buy 20 vials and they have all of it. you go through it and next order you buy again. is he using his same supplier? is supplier brewing his own or using someone else and is that person the same/different or gone rogue? are the raws the exact same? etc. The differences may be very little to a lot but for someone trying to keep track of what they are taking to an exact amount i can see it being tough.

my honest opinion & my best advice;

use the invaluable testing done here & @ AnaSci
^^^these tests samples are collected by RANDOM purchases ..that are 100% BLIND to the sponsor
& then HPLC analyzed by a NEUTRAL 3rd party "Janoshik"
..even Janoshik does not know who or what he is testing ..he only receives a numbered sample

***sponsors can not send in their own sample
(..excellent policy ..too easy to send in a "loaded" or "special" sample that will test well, but is not what the customer will receive)

►look for someone who has never failed a test (..this shows consistency & consistency shows integrity)

►look for someone who has never failed to deliver

►look for someone who will take care of you in case of shit (..customs)

^^^this is what i consider MOST important

NEXT comes;
►who has the best prices
►who has great packaging
►who has been around more than a year or two
BUT "lab-made" brings alot to the table; true clean-room conditions ..accuracy in "mg" & "mcg" products ..consistency ..quality control ..ability to make accurate hard-pressed tabs (costly equipment) ..sterility (no need for high BA/BB)
^^^just to name a some

THINGS to be weary of;
►sponsors that give away products for blood work results (..again it's too easy to send "loaded" or "special" samples)
►"closet reps" ..people that are always "banging pots & pans" in their threads, but don't really say anything & are usually just repeating themselves
►"circus shows" in their threads

--►a common perception is that active sponsor threads equate to quality products
..BUT as the AnaSci tests have revealed over & over again, that's not always true

--►often a less lively sponsor thread is a very good indication of being busy & having zero problem/complaints

OTHER random points;
►chances are that if they are not cheating you on stuff like PRIMO/TREN/MAST ..then they are not cheating you on anything
►just because it comes in an "AMP" does not mean it's "HG"
►just because they claim "HG" does not mean that it is
(..true HG is limited ..this also does not mean that product is bunk, it could very well be a quality clone/copy)

^^^these are my opinions ..25yrs of AAS use & nearly 2 decades on various boards
..they should not offend anyone & i did not post any of this this to snub, demean, or deter anyone

you are entitled to buy from wherever you want
..& personally, i think that we are fortunate to have variety & quality alternatives & i'm grateful for it

The testing has been invaluable, I’ve donated materials and money to the testing multiple times. Sponsors know that their gear can be tested any time so they are on their toes, it has unmistakingly changed things.

The issue that has developed through this discussing is that even if I buy 50 vials of test and plan to use that for the next 5 years there may be huge variation from one vial to the next.

not even that. you buy 20 vials and they have all of it. you go through it and next order you buy again. is he using his same supplier? is supplier brewing his own or using someone else and is that person the same/different or gone rogue? are the raws the exact same? etc. The differences may be very little to a lot but for someone trying to keep track of what they are taking to an exact amount i can see it being tough.

Yes of course but the theory is that for at least those 20 vials even if the dosing is off you are locked in to what they do to you. But even that doesn’t hold up because the same batch may have been made from different raws as Knight pointed out....

Yea that’s the best way to probably go about it but I’m not ready to make that jump, don’t know if I ever will be to be honest. This isn’t necessarily about cost it’s about reducing variables....what you pointed out solves a lot of that but most guys won’t ever take it to that level.
It honestly sounds like more of an endeavor than it really is. That's if your only making up maybe one or two products tops.
If you make one batch of 50 bottles of Test E 300 and Deca 300 and get bloodwork or send it samples. You have results for the entire batch. Then you can get clean up a bit so all your left with is the gear. It really takes very very little though. Good disposable vacuum filters are really the main ingredient. You can also use your own oil preference and ba/bb ratios.

The testing has been invaluable, I’ve donated materials and money to the testing multiple times. Sponsors know that their gear can be tested any time so they are on their toes, it has unmistakingly changed things.

^^^first, let me tell you that "some" sponsors have integrity & will make an honest product (..to the best of their ability) regardless of testing

..some do this because they'r honorable & some do it bc they realize it makes for very good business
^^^either way the end result is the same ..you get what you paid for

***notice that i used the adjective "honest" to describe product above
..BECAUSE an "honest" product does not always mean a "quality" product

^^^examples of this;
..some have to use more BA to compensate for lack of clean-room
..some do their best to accurately dose "capsules" bc they do not have the costly equipment to make "hard-pressed" tabs
►it can be difficult to dose "mg" capsules accurately/consistently ..it can be EXTREMELY difficult to dose "mcg" in capsules
^^^this is why some will opt for a "suspension" when it comes to T3 ..but then again, not all "suspensions" are equal
(..shake well & cross your fingers)

The issue that has developed through this discussing is that even if I buy 50 vials of test and plan to use that for the next 5 years there may be huge variation from one vial to the next.

^^^this is why i mentioned "lab-made if possible" above

..because having the proper "lab" equipment & facility ensures CONSISTENCY, ACCURACY & QUALITY as much as is possible

^^^just to name a some

It honestly sounds like more of an endeavor than it really is. That's if your only making up maybe one or two products tops.
If you make one batch of 50 bottles of Test E 300 and Deca 300 and get bloodwork or send it samples. You have results for the entire batch. Then you can get clean up a bit so all your left with is the gear. It really takes very very little though. Good disposable vacuum filters are really the main ingredient. You can also use your own oil preference and ba/bb ratios.

I'm sure one day I will eventually get to the point where I'm going to look into it. I think the main sticking point in my hesitation is that then I'm essentially running a drug lab, the risk becomes compounded. It might be for personal use and I'm not enough of a jackass to ever compare someone brewing in their basement for their own use or just brewing steroids in general to someone cooking meth but the law isn't going to see it that way. But I digress because it's not as if I wouldn't get in trouble for having 50 vials of test sent to me as well......

Something to think about and consider for sure, thank you.

Constant analysis of production is the only way, good sources should offer incentives for clients getting a batch approved for analysis were the source covers the expenses and has incentives for the senders, source has to approve it so they dont get the same batch analysis 3 times for example. but If I was going to buy an expensive item I would pay for the analysis myself.

Constant analysis of production is the only way, good sources should offer incentives for clients getting a batch approved for analysis were the source covers the expenses and has incentives for the senders, source has to approve it so they dont get the same batch analysis 3 times for example. but If I was going to buy an expensive item I would pay for the analysis myself.

"source has to approve it".......lost me

Beyond that, yes you can get a vial tested yourself but it doesn't mean shit for the next vial. That was my general idea, get a huge batch and get it tested or even not and whatever it does you can develop a baseline because all the vials are supposedly the same....yea works in theory but that's about it, one vial doesn't mean anything for the next which has been highlighted correctly by this discussion.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear