over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beware of women using dating sites to get a free meal

guys just find some nice whores. you both know what you're getting and the whore would appreciate the dinner.

I feel like tinder is all fake profiles now. How many beautiful CEOs and astrophysisics are really walking around on tinder. Plus I live in NYC and never meet noweigein women or Swedish ones but some how always come across them ok tinder.

in reference tot he free meal, I always pay ok the first date and then also on the next few. I feel funny letting them pay but end up resenting them for not doing so.

I have no game in pixking up girls in person so almost every girl I have banged is off a dating site.

Fake ones are blatantly obvious.

I noticed that you didn't disagree with a single word I said. The only thing I am bitter about is I had a good-looking Dad and still have a pretty Mom but I didn't get shit from them when it came to looks. I got an ugly as hell face. And that sucks. But at 44 what am I to do? There is nothing. I got dealt a shit hand in the looks department. That's life. But when you have literally been alone your entire life and know you will be alone until the day you die it kinda sucks. Now please proceed to make some smart comment. Being predictable is your number one attribute.

u just seem toxic as hell is all.

do you get mad at your dog when he barks? do you get mad at your puppy when it pisses on the floor?

why get mad at a woman for using her assets to gain attention, status, resources?

the sooner you learn to accept the truth, and internalize it, and realize there's nothing you can do about it, the sooner you will be set free

do you get mad at your dog when he barks? do you get mad at your puppy when it pisses on the floor?

why get mad at a woman for using her assets to gain attention, status, resources?

the sooner you learn to accept the truth, and internalize it, and realize there's nothing you can do about it, the sooner you will be set free
I agree. Resenting women for using the greatest asset or tool they have (sex) to their benefit is kind of silly. Nobody likes an outright gold digger, but it is what it is. Men often value pure looks and sexuality. Women place a higher value on lifestyle, status, stability or just being able to provide for family.

Ugly dudes can still crush it. I know a few. Intelligence and sense of humor trump looks, often. You have to get in the game and rise above. Use the attributes you do have. If you're a quiet angry, aspergers acting dude filled with resentment and anger, nothing will change.

I'm pretty sure my post clearly states I have accepted reality. I just don't have it in the looks department. Its that simple and at the end of the day looks are all that matters when it comes to dating. For anyone who disagrees I say this. Please tell me about the last good-looking person who was a complete loser you had sex with? And then tell me about the last ugly person who was smart and had a great personality you had sex with? Now of course looks don't matter for a man if he has money, is in a band or is a male stripper. But I'm none of those 3. The bottom line is that women do not talk to, fuck or date guys they do not think are good-looking.

Does anyone really think when a woman looks at your profile on an online dating site she goes " oh he's hot I don't think I'll message him back", but she does go, "he's ugly but his profile is so well written I find myself attracted to him I think I will message him back". Really? Human beings are visual creatures. 90% of everything our brain processes is visual. To say its not the most important thing is to simply discount science and facts. I just get tired of hearing people say "oh looks aren't the most important thing". And my response is always "then tell me the last unattractive person you had sex with". And that ends the conversation right then and there.

I agree. Resenting women for using the greatest asset or tool they have (sex) to their benefit is kind of silly. Nobody likes an outright gold digger, but it is what it is. Men often value pure looks and sexuality. Women place a higher value on lifestyle, status, stability or just being able to provide for family.

Ugly dudes can still crush it. I know a few. Intelligence and sense of humor trump looks, often. You have to get in the game and rise above. Use the attributes you do have. If you're a quiet angry, aspergers acting dude filled with resentment and anger, nothing will change.
The key word you said was "few". That's right maybe 5 ugly guys on the earth. I don't blame women at all for what they do. Honestly I sometimes wish I was a good-looking woman. Can you imagine how easy life is if you are a good-looking woman. You literally don't have to do anything. There are no shortage of men who want to fuck you, take you out and buy your food, buy you anything you want, date you, marry you. Your only job is to look good. I can't imagine how easy life is for attractive women. Their only requirement is to stay looking good and breathe. And that's it.

The key word you said was "few". That's right maybe 5 ugly guys on the earth. I don't blame women at all for what they do. Honestly I sometimes wish I was a good-looking woman. Can you imagine how easy life is if you are a good-looking woman. You literally don't have to do anything. There are no shortage of men who want to fuck you, take you out and buy your food, buy you anything you want, date you, marry you. Your only job is to look good. I can't imagine how easy life is for attractive women. Their only requirement is to stay looking good and breathe. And that's it.
Life is easier for beautiful people. Particularly women. No doubt. The game of life ain't fair, you gotta play your best until the last hand or you might as well just fold. Just keep on fighting for your happiness. Life won't hand you anything, you take it or you make it.

Figure out how to get your happiness with what you have. That's all any of us can do. It's a short ride, friend.

Well that's good to a point, what if said great looking woman relies on her looks and nothing else? What happens when they go away? Eventually everyone gets old and ugly... It especially sucks for them because if they have nothing else, what do they do now?

Life is easier for beautiful people. Particularly women. No doubt. The game of life ain't fair, you gotta play your best until the last hand or you might as well just fold. Just keep on fighting for your happiness. Life won't hand you anything, you take it or you make it.

Figure out how to get your happiness with what you have. That's all any of us can do. It's a short ride, friend.
Oh I agree 100%. It really is short. I guess its been a tough year so far and I'm just getting older and I realize that and I know its certainly not going to get any better. It just sucks when you have no one to enjoy what little life you have left. I'd like to travel more now. Well I have no one to do it with. Which sucks. I'm thinking about just starting to go by myself. I'm alone all the time anyway. At least if I go somewhere nice I will be alone somewhere nice.:D

Oh I agree 100%. It really is short. I guess its been a tough year so far and I'm just getting older and I realize that and I know its certainly not going to get any better. It just sucks when you have no one to enjoy what little life you have left. I'd like to travel more now. Well I have no one to do it with. Which sucks. I'm thinking about just starting to go by myself. I'm alone all the time anyway. At least if I go somewhere nice I will be alone somewhere nice.:D
Damn bro, you're bumming me out. You gotta get out and meet some people. I firmly believe there is someone out there for everyone. Don't give up and withdraw into getting used to sitting at home alone. Get out of your comfort zone and meet some people.

Well that's good to a point, what if said great looking woman relies on her looks and nothing else? What happens when they go away? Eventually everyone gets old and ugly... It especially sucks for them because if they have nothing else, what do they do now?
Their not dumb. They sink their tentacles in a guy and then when the divorce comes they get alimony. Or they sink their tentacles in a guy when they still look good in their 40's and then just ride it out until he dies or he just decides to stay with them because he doesn't want to put up with a younger woman's shit. Ha ha.

Their not dumb. They sink their tentacles in a guy and then when the divorce comes they get alimony. Or they sink their tentacles in a guy when they still look good in their 40's and then just ride it out until he dies or he just decides to stay with them because he doesn't want to put up with a younger woman's shit. Ha ha.

That's true if they can find someone to marry them, some of them are pretty dumb and party non-stop thinking they'll be young forever, then before you know it, 35-40 is here...

Quick story, a friend of mine, well a client and friend... Owns a lot of property, a few bars and a club in downtown Chicago... He was engaged to a female bodybuilder, (she looked more like today's bikini and figure girls, not like a hardcore bodybuilder...

Anyway, he was going to marry her, everything was set, but then he changed his mind and broke off the engagement... So guess what she did? She sued him and got over 100,000!!! That's right, it's some sort of breach of contract, can you believe that shit?

So guess what she did? She sued him and got over 100,000!!! That's right, it's some sort of breach of contract, can you believe that shit?

absolutely.

women are now being able to collect child support for "children" AFTER they turn 18.. all they need to do is get a doctor to say the child has some sort of "developmental issue".

in the age of a billion genders, such a thing wouldn't be difficult at all to fabricate

and, at least in Michigan, you can have the assets that you had BEFORE the marriage "invaded" and split (reichenbach vs. reichenbach)

so Alloadedup....bro...you aint missing out lol

absolutely.

women are now being able to collect child support for "children" AFTER they turn 18.. all they need to do is get a doctor to say the child has some sort of "developmental issue".

in the age of a billion genders, such a thing wouldn't be difficult at all to fabricate

and, at least in Michigan, you can have the assets that you had BEFORE the marriage "invaded" and split (reichenbach vs. reichenbach)

Just claim that you identify as a woman, and post divorce as the wife. Then make your ex wife pay you child support...plus u can use the ladies room [emoji41]

Just claim that you identify as a woman, and post divorce as the wife. Then make your ex wife pay you child support...plus u can use the ladies room [emoji41]

That's the most disturbing thing I've read in weeks.

I met one on okcupid a few years back for dinner and drinks and she didn't even hide what she was doing. Funny thing was she kept talking about how good looking she was and she want all that. I had a few drinks and while she was texting another guy I excused myself to the bathroom and left and met my friends for a night out on the town.

A few years ago when I was newly single after a divorce I started using dating sites for hookups. I was meeting so many chicks, sometimes a few a day that it was getting expensive. So eventually I just started suggesting other ideas rather than dinners, lunch etc.. you know free shit lol... I met up with this chick one night and decided to take her to dinner. When the check came she refused to let me pay for her meal and was adamant that we split it. That rough tip the topic of men paying for women. She had several Roomate's and stated that typically on Friday sat nights they would find some guy to take them out so they could get dinner and drinks for free to get there might started going into it knowingly that they have no interest in dating the dudes... fucking women.. on the other hand, I guess thats smart on their part.. use what they have to get what they want.. after all no one ever said guys were smart when it comes to women haha

absolutely.

My dick sure is missing out. :( Approaching 9 months since I got laid. Now that sucks.

A few years ago when I was newly single after a divorce I started using dating sites for hookups. I was meeting so many chicks, sometimes a few a day that it was getting expensive. So eventually I just started suggesting other ideas rather than dinners, lunch etc.. you know free shit lol... I met up with this chick one night and decided to take her to dinner. When the check came she refused to let me pay for her meal and was adamant that we split it. That rough tip the topic of men paying for women. She had several Roomate's and stated that typically on Friday sat nights they would find some guy to take them out so they could get dinner and drinks for free to get there might started going into it knowingly that they have no interest in dating the dudes... fucking women.. on the other hand, I guess thats smart on their part.. use what they have to get what they want.. after all no one ever said guys were smart when it comes to women haha
As I have stated over and over. You were banging so many women because you are good-looking. I don't have that luxury. Unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131