over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beyond Pissed

THAT IS MY BIGGEST WEAKNESS.. DOGS...(well besides women) i love all fight breeds.. and no, i do not mean that i like to fight dogs but, dogs with fighting ancestory.. i would kill for a CANE.. i love pitts, canes, american bulldogs, mastiffs, and the one i am after now is the OLDE ENGLISH BULLDOGGE.. if you have not seen one they are beautiful.. picture a english bull dog only much bigger and more athletic..pretty rare..there is a guy 45 minutes from my house who raises them and i went to see them a couple of weeks ago.. i had trouble leaving.. they are amazing looking creatures.. very muscular.. a buddy of mine who went with me said they look "satanic"..not a compliment in my book but, i get what he means lol...but, the price tag is too high for me right now..it looks like i will be getting a pitt in a few months.. my bud raises them and has a beautiful female that is pregnant.., the male is a typical 45 pound pit with beautiful markings.. very muscular.. can not wait..i have been without a dog for two years.. and that just not right lol:D

Pretty sure I was right on about the shelters when it comes to pitts. I was watching animal shelter the other day on discovery. They show alot through MHS. They film alot of stuff out of detroit and the surrounding suburbs. They say that they can't take a chance with how a pitt has been raised, too risky turning them back to a person that can't deal with how they were raised.

Bro,

I see now it was a pitt lol I didnt even see that part... Im such a big fan of dogs too that I just saw dog and that was it lol even mutts, hell they cant help it.... The thing is about Pitts is that if they know its from a fighting ring it is destroyed NO QUESTIONS ASKED but if its not they are suppose to hold the dog, check its demeanor and if its background and if it wasnt a HOMELESS dog it could be adopted... Now this is info from one of the harsher states like NY where I PERSONALLY HAVE EMAILED THEM QUESTIONING THEIR PUTTING DOWN DOGS LIKE PITTS... I read an article about them putting down some pitt pups because they owners were going to use them for fighting when they got older, I WAS SO PISSED.. I sent them a bad email lol and they responded about 4 weeks later when I didnt think they would and they told me that if the dog comes from any part of fighting it is destroyed and its the OWNERS fault not theirs for what they have to do...

Now I agree that it is the OWNERS fault but the dog doesnt have any fault in this and one that even hasnt had a fight yet suffers because of some dickhead...I use to work in our court and jail systems for years and I WAS SO HARSH TO DOG FIGHTERS LOL I would half the time ignore any request they had and I had to deal with this as it wasnt fair becuase the drug users that broke into houses etc were actually worse people then the dog fighters... Each state has their own laws and regulations and you might be right about your state... But most are SO OUT DATED... Check your states animal right laws and if they are outdated write emails to your congressman... This is BS... IN NC alone our laws go back to the 1800's can you believe that crap... Laws about animal cruelty etc go back to the 1800s and havent been updated in most cases... I am a vocal person if you cant tell and I WILL write emails all the time until they have better laws...

Those bastards that let animals breed and breed when you can have your dogs reproductive ability taken care of CHEAP isnt acceptable... Then they expect the humaine society to find them homes WHICH they DONT and the dogs are put down... I cant accept this SHIT... People are so damn lazy to not care for another thing except themselves... Now of course Im not talking about everyone but as a whole thats the way it looks... Now even though Im not a PETA fan I do believe in what they are doing as you cant stop meat eating lol its not going to happen and if they could I would stop eating meat myself however it wont happen in our lifetime or anyone elses IMO... So at least the animals should be put down in a way that has zero pain for them and dont have to be raised in harsh conditions... Peta fights this alot and has had alot to do with those chicken farmers etc changing their methods... Remember all that KFC stuff lol that was PETA involved with the headlines...

Well I sound like a puss now so Im going to run lol but I promise one thing I would love to have one of those bastards that treat animals like shit call me a puss lol...

BBB

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner