over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bicep injection

kanoute

Newbies
just wonderingif you are supposed to tense the bicep and other muscles when about to inject syntherol. I know for glute you dont flex when juicing so im just wondering............

|--[\\\]>--------- Bro, w/every inj. you are supposed to relax the muscle that it's going into.

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>--------- Bro, w/every inj. you are supposed to relax the muscle that it's going into.

Exactly! And make sure you aspirate!

thanks guys. in spot injections.com the bi injection there the guy was flexing thats why i was just wondering.

Alot of the injections on that site are just plain wrong.
In the bicep pic the guy is sticking it right between both heads.
In the thigh shot it's almost as if he's aiming for his fumeral artery
And in the glute shot if he gets any closer to the center of his ass he'll hit the sciatic nerve...
Go get an anatomy book.

well that guys arms are so not devolped it is hard ot tell if he is flexing or just has his arm curled upp to allow the muscle to bunch up so he does not stick his humerous. NO FLEXING...just makes for hard injects and a few other things.

Flexing helps in the biceps

Just did .5 cc sust. in both biceps. One I flexed, the other I didn't. The one I flexed doesn't hurt or swell half ass bad as the one I relaxed. Talk about some sweling. I got stretch marks already, just shot it Sunday.

I dont think it would matter if your semi-flexed or not. It shouldn't make the arm swell. Thats a reaction to the chem. Hmm. Need to get to the bottom of this. It may balance out in next few days...just wait..your in for a "treat" lol.

You don't want it flexed but you do want it in the 90 degree position. Rest it on something and relax it. Flexing it makes it harder for the needle to go in and harder for the oil to go it.

Alot of the injections on that site are just plain wrong.
In the bicep pic the guy is sticking it right between both heads.
In the thigh shot it's almost as if he's aiming for his fumeral artery
And in the glute shot if he gets any closer to the center of his ass he'll hit the sciatic nerve...
Go get an anatomy book.

Exactly! Spoinjections.com is a dangerous site! That is why I created www.howtodoinjections.com which is actually now used by a number of hospitals and universities to train their staff/students.

I hit my bi's at least twice a week. I've never looked at a chart. I just rotate the spot and make sure to aspirate. Been doin that for over 15 years with no problems

oh I thoght you were supposed to workout then flex as hard as possible while injecting, I generally bend the needle off to the side while its in the muscle just to make sure my muscle is flexed.:p

oh I thoght you were supposed to workout then flex as hard as possible while injecting, I generally bend the needle off to the side while its in the muscle just to make sure my muscle is flexed.:p

There ya go!

I dont think it would matter if your semi-flexed or not. It shouldn't make the arm swell. Thats a reaction to the chem. Hmm. Need to get to the bottom of this. It may balance out in next few days...just wait..your in for a "treat" lol.

Lol, lmao. Yeah maybe it'll get absessed or bruised bad! lol, or maybe it will get infected , lol, or maybe you should SHUT THE FUCK UP if you are going to laugh about people's mistakes and possible medical problems!! You are a class act skulboner.

It cleared up, no "treat" or whatever you were saying, thanks for the joke though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws