over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bicep injections??

Big A said:
You only get acne from hormonal drugs. Syntherol is not hormonal so you will not get any acne.

hi BIG A what is the difference between EsikClean and synthol because EsikClean is $100 dollars $30 dollars cheaper plus if you buy 2 you get 1 bottel free fromhttp://www.finolabs.com so 3 bottel just will cost me $200 dollars thats just $67 dollars each bottel much cheaper big a!!!! if esikclean is good a synthol i will swith to use it instead because its much much cheaper! what do you think big a??????????

Did you read my article??

Esikclean is made by zoelabs.com aka synthol.com aka primolabs.com aka finalabs.com aka pumpnpose.com - all the same thing all the same COUNTERFITTING SCAMMER.

The guy counterfits Syntherol and real PumpNpose.

Esikclean is dirty - ask Milos Sarcev who got an anaphylactic shock from the garbage and was admited to hospital (no, it wasn't a pulmonary embolism), it contains collagen which will give you scar tissue really quickly, and it's made by a scum bag scammer. Would you trust injecting that in your body? Would you trust him having it sterile? Or being made properly in the first place?

You get what you pay for!

Big A said:
Did you read my article??

Esikclean is made by zoelabs.com aka synthol.com aka primolabs.com aka finalabs.com aka pumpnpose.com - all the same thing all the same COUNTERFITTING SCAMMER.

Esikclean is dirty - ask Milos Sarcev who got an anaphylactic shock from the garbage and was admited to hospital (no, it wasn't a pulmonary embolism), it contains collagen which will give you scar tissue really quickly, and it's made by a scum bag scammer. Would you trust injecting that in your body? Would you trust him having it sterile? Or being made properly in the first place?

ok i got your point i better pay a bit more and it a 100% good product i agree with you ! i bought it from www.synthetek.com website so if i buy from there i am 100% safe no fakes and rubish???????

thank you !

I hit nerves in the biceps too! Even with a 1/2" 30g with IGF1.
SYNTHEROL in the biceps really got my arms looking like I always wished
they would. Great shit.
I hated the bruising from the pins, though.

how many inches did you gain on your arms??????? beacuse on there site they say you can bring your arm 3 inch bigger in 30 days so from 16 inch i will go to 19 inch arms that would be great but hard to beleive i would be happy with 1.5-2 inch gains! my only worries are the lots of strech marks will came up because to increase those inches so fast the skin will strech alot and lots of strech marks will becoem aproblem i think! big a am i correct or wrong????? i wish that i am wrong but lol!!!!!!

arnold_of_malta said:
how many inches did you gain on your arms??????? beacuse on there site they say you can bring your arm 3 inch bigger in 30 days so from 16 inch i will go to 19 inch arms that would be great but hard to beleive i would be happy with 1.5-2 inch gains! my only worries are the lots of strech marks will came up because to increase those inches so fast the skin will strech alot and lots of strech marks will becoem aproblem i think! big a am i correct or wrong????? i wish that i am wrong but lol!!!!!!

3" is possible - but you have to have big arms to begin with.

The most I have known someone was 3.5" - went from 19" to 22.5"
For your size, you will probably get anywhere from 1" to 2". That is what most people get. 3.5" is the extreme and it's pretty rare.

Big A said:
3" is possible - but you have to have big arms to begin with.

The most I have known someone was 3.5" - went from 19" to 22.5"
For your size, you will probably get anywhere from 1" to 2". That is what most people get. 3.5" is the extreme and it's pretty rare.

i cannot understand one thing if you inject 1 ml for 10 days then 2 ml for 10 days then 3 ml for 10 days in 16 inch arms they sippose to grow more then if you have already 19 inch arms because you inject the same oil in a small muscel so it will be more effetive i think!!!! i was reading a tread on another forum and they were saying injection syntol in your body its poison is this true or not??????

The only synthol you want to use is real CHRIS CLARK'S PUMPNPOSE AND SYNTHETEK. I have used both. SYNTHETEK is cheaper than CHRIS CLARK'S and I think works a little better. CHRIS CLARK i believe reformulated his version the last time i used it seemed the prodcut was thinner and didnt work as well either as like it used to.

hi have bought sythol from sysnthetek i read about it a alot every one said that it works great in the leterial shoulder and biceps and triceps and i am going to give it a try!!!

arnold_of_malta said:
hi have bought sythol from sysnthetek i read about it a alot every one said that it works great in the leterial shoulder and biceps and triceps and i am going to give it a try!!!

Arnold,

Do us all a favor and keep a running thread of your progress. BTW to do it correctly for bis you will need about 3 bottles and another 3 for the tris. Better to get all the bottles up front rather than run out part way through.

CROWLER

arnold_of_malta said:
i cannot understand one thing if you inject 1 ml for 10 days then 2 ml for 10 days then 3 ml for 10 days in 16 inch arms they sippose to grow more then if you have already 19 inch arms because you inject the same oil in a small muscel so it will be more effetive i think!!!! i was reading a tread on another forum and they were saying injection syntol in your body its poison is this true or not??????

It doesn't work that way. Syntherol works by stretching the fascia. When you have a bigger arm to begin with, you have more fascial surface to stretch. The smaller arm will not grow as much as the bigger arm.

And no, it's not poison :rolleyes: Those are just idiotic comments made by imbeciles that have no idea about the subject.
Just how normal people say that steroids will kill you if you use them. Do you understand?

Crowler said:
Arnold,

Do us all a favor and keep a running thread of your progress. BTW to do it correctly for bis you will need about 3 bottles and another 3 for the tris. Better to get all the bottles up front rather than run out part way through.

CROWLER

Yes, it's very important that you have all the bottles you need BEFORE you start. You cannot be in the middle of the course and run out of oil, as you will stuff up all the progress you have made until then.

ok i will order more bottels and when they arrive i will start like 10-15 days time i will start and i will try to make a jurnal to help you guys out i say day by day how i went if you wish me to do one i will do it to help you guys out!

i will do my before and after pics if you wish aswell!!!!!!! i cannot wait untill the other bottels come to start becaue alot of people are ahving great results!!!!

Great idea.

Before and after pics with a journal.

Best of luck.

CROWLER

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads