over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep Peak

slesh

Registered
Looking for some tips. Any exercises y'all have found to make a difference? I feel like most of what I'm doing seems to really increase overall volume and fullness.

Attachments

• 12-2.jpg
    12-2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 67
You want to change the shape and insertion points of your muscles m8? All you can do is change the density and volume of the skeletal muscles.

Get biceps as big as possible

Then what you have is what you have.

You could shoot synthol into a specific head in order to alter shape perhaps... Not sure how beneficial/detrimental this would be to the muscle's structural integrity however.

Use the cable machine that you might usually use for cable cross overs for chest. Put single handle attachments on both sides, and adjust the cables/handles up to the highest setting. Grab a handle in each hand and then pull them, basically you are doing a double biceps pose. Use a weight on each side that you can get 10-12 reps per set, and do as many sets as you want. I don't care what is said about insertions and genetics.....I have been doing this exercise on back/biceps day for the last couple months, and my biceps peak is better now.

Use the cable machine that you might usually use for cable cross overs for chest. Put single handle attachments on both sides, and adjust the cables/handles up to the highest setting. Grab a handle in each hand and then pull them, basically you are doing a double biceps pose. Use a weight on each side that you can get 10-12 reps per set, and do as many sets as you want. I don't care what is said about insertions and genetics.....I have been doing this exercise on back/biceps day for the last couple months, and my biceps peak is better now.
I've honestly prob done this one time in my entire life and I remember being all over the place. Will def try again. Thanks!

Get biceps as big as possible

Then what you have is what you have.

You could shoot synthol into a specific head in order to alter shape perhaps... Not sure how beneficial/detrimental this would be to the muscle's structural integrity however.
I've done a lot of shit I thought I would never do lol, but Synthol will always be a no for me.

ive been trying different things for years to get more peak, my damn biceps are so long

People will tell you that it's all about genetics, muscle bellies, insertions, etc... The reality is you can definitely focus your training to target specific areas of all muscle groups and improve them; including but not limited to biceps. The genetics argument is a cop outI know this through my experience growing my lateral delts significantly over the past two years through targeted adjustments in my shoulder training. For your biceps try attaching a rope to the bottom of a cable apparatus. stand straight and hold your scapula back then hold the two ends of the rope together and flare your elbows to the side. Curl up and in from this position and you should feel a significant emphasis on your outer bicep 'peak'. It may take a set or two to adjust but this shit worked well for me. Give it a try and let me know what you think.:cool:

Take an empty 45 lb bar...pinky finger on the smooth....bend over and start curling...you will definitely feel the outer head being hit...

Concentration curls high reps burn till fail after all your sets for biceps

I know genetics and muscle belly play a major role but I gotta believe there are some exercises out there than can help with this.
Work the long head < arm in crossing the body and
Work the bicep in the shortened position, spider curls

People will tell you that it's all about genetics, muscle bellies, insertions, etc... The reality is you can definitely focus your training to target specific areas of all muscle groups and improve them; including but not limited to biceps. The genetics argument is a cop outI know this through my experience growing my lateral delts significantly over the past two years through targeted adjustments in my shoulder training. For your biceps try attaching a rope to the bottom of a cable apparatus. stand straight and hold your scapula back then hold the two ends of the rope together and flare your elbows to the side. Curl up and in from this position and you should feel a significant emphasis on your outer bicep 'peak'. It may take a set or two to adjust but this shit worked well for me. Give it a try and let me know what you think.:cool:
Your bicep peak and lateral delt are two completely different topics. Where your bicep attaches distally will affect the peak. Ie Arnold vs lou ferrigno. Arnold all peak shorter attachments

Doing standing curls where you take a barbell and slide it up your body works decent too. Cant remember what they call that. Have to use a much lighter weight.

Of course biceps and shoulders are seperate bodyparts, but the topic is the same. While you can never change your insertions or your genetic capacity to grow muscle, you can alter and modify your training to maximize and accent hitting targeted areas within muscle groups. This is something bodybuilders have been doing since the inception of the sport. Every physique will have strengths and weeknesses when compared to others but competitors consistently work to improve bodyparts in order to rise above and defeat the competition on a regular basis. Bodybuilders don't just get bigger throughout their careers, they literally transform and chang the shape of their physiques regardless of their muscle and skeletal structure. THis is what makes our sport the most unique sport in the world.

Everybody wants a peak like this!

arnold-schwarzenegger-biceps_0.jpg

Early on his didnt look that peaked. I think you can affect some changes on shape, just not sure how much.

s-l1000.jpg

Early on his didnt look that peaked. I think you can affect some changes on shape, just not sure how much.

s-l1000.jpg
This isn't that good of an example mate, Arnold's ALWAYS had a major peak the 2nd photo doesn't illustrate it as much because of the fact how he wasn't as lean as in the first pic, BUT mainly because if you notice where his arms are pointing he's not contract for peak, if he moved his wrists inwards more the peak would be much greater and stick out. For example, look at the other pics of him when he's much younger and you'll notice he ALWAYS had the peak when he would turn his wrists inwards, vice versa, you can find pics of him in his prime with his wrist not facing inwards and you won't see that crazy peak. Peak is just like everything else in this sport which comes down to genetics, you either got it or you don't, don't confuse this with you cannot build a bigger peak because you definitely can, but moreso if you don't have anywhere near a peak you cannot just do xxx curl and all of a sudden get a peak like Arnold.

Attachments

• 64.jpg
    64.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 21
  • main-qimg-cad6c1a44499cf4c941a7032d109499d.jpg
    main-qimg-cad6c1a44499cf4c941a7032d109499d.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 2a9e3eb82da7a19cae53b4ccda988dca.jpg
    2a9e3eb82da7a19cae53b4ccda988dca.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 19

s-l1000.jpg
nothing can change shape of muscles and its not a cop out. its facing reality.
they are predetermined by genetics. muscle insertion etc. i dont even see how anyone can argue with this.
if you look at these two photos look at position of arnolds hands. hand turned in pointing to face like in first pic makes bicep have a more concentrated peak.
when fist is facing toward camera in second pic it makes bicep longer and lil shorter. go ahead and try it now. its kinda posing 101 imo
-F

21's

As heavy as you can handle without breaking form. They fucking hurt. This was a game changer for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws