over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep Peak

21's

As heavy as you can handle without breaking form. They fucking hurt. This was a game changer for me.

so the amount of reps and how u do them on a standard bicep curl changes the shape of it?
i got ocean front property in arizon if ur interested.
ive said this a million times.... ya think Milos Sarcev isnt smart enough to figure out if its possible to change his biceps shape/size? he did everything possible and then finally realized only thing that will change shape of a muscle is surgery or synthol. its comical to me alot of normal gym guys believe they can change genetics with an exercise.
when i met and worked for milos i asked him this very question, and he said only surgery or synthol will change shape of a muscle.
guess i am crazy but i believe him. its also perfect logic.
i will use this example again too, my very good buddy is a natural pro and an npc national level athlete. he is 44 yrs old. his gym just got a vertical leg press machine. he said bc of that machine this is the year his legs will catch up and grow more than ever. hilarious to me. bb'ers are delusional as fuck cuz to accept limitations cuz of genetics makes some people feel powerless imo.
-F2S

so the amount of reps and how u do them on a standard bicep curl changes the shape of it?
i got ocean front property in arizon if ur interested.
ive said this a million times.... ya think Milos Sarcev isnt smart enough to figure out if its possible to change his biceps shape/size? he did everything possible and then finally realized only thing that will change shape of a muscle is surgery or synthol. its comical to me alot of normal gym guys believe they can change genetics with an exercise.
when i met and worked for milos i asked him this very question, and he said only surgery or synthol will change shape of a muscle.
guess i am crazy but i believe him. its also perfect logic.
i will use this example again too, my very good buddy is a natural pro and an npc national level athlete. he is 44 yrs old. his gym just got a vertical leg press machine. he said bc of that machine this is the year his legs will catch up and grow more than ever. hilarious to me. bb'ers are delusional as fuck cuz to accept limitations cuz of genetics makes some people feel powerless imo.
-F2S
YMMV

I believe that excersise created new growth, which resulted in new shape.

Is it possible that new muscle growth can create a new muscle shape? I sure do think so. But perhaps I am just talking semantics here. I've been way wrong way too many times.

This isn't that good of an example mate, Arnold's ALWAYS had a major peak the 2nd photo doesn't illustrate it as much because of the fact how he wasn't as lean as in the first pic, BUT mainly because if you notice where his arms are pointing he's not contract for peak, if he moved his wrists inwards more the peak would be much greater and stick out. For example, look at the other pics of him when he's much younger and you'll notice he ALWAYS had the peak when he would turn his wrists inwards, vice versa, you can find pics of him in his prime with his wrist not facing inwards and you won't see that crazy peak. Peak is just like everything else in this sport which comes down to genetics, you either got it or you don't, don't confuse this with you cannot build a bigger peak because you definitely can, but moreso if you don't have anywhere near a peak you cannot just do xxx curl and all of a sudden get a peak like Arnold.
Yeah, I agree for the most part. I was just trying to find a photo to fuel the other side of the debate. I think that when someone first starts out bodybuilding that it is possible to make some changes in the shape of muscles, but once you get decent development and have been at it awhile its not going to happen. I do think Arnold increased his peak a bit from one pic to the other, but not a lot. He had the genetics for that peak, and like you say most guys don't have that. If you don't have the DNA, youre not going to get a high peak like his even if you are able to do preacher curls with 75 lb dumbells.

I don't really think doing certain types of movements are going to target just a specific part of the muscle, the whole muscle contracts as a unit when the nerves fire it off. I also don't think movements like incline bench press are really going to make your upper chest grow a lot more than your lower.

On the other hand, I do think that SEOs work for things like adding peak to biceps. I did it awhile ago and had a thread on here. I was able to get a bit more peak on mine, not a lot but enough that I could tell in the mirror. Even today after about 13 or 14 years I still have a bit more than before. Sure the extra peak went down a bit after I stopped the oil, but some of the effect lingered all of these years. If I were a serious competing bodybuilder I sure would use it.

Double bicep curls standing between the pulleys, as was mentioned earlier. Those definitely work.

Also, flex and squeeze the shit out of your bicep, all day long!

Look up Chris Bennett or Brad Hollibaugh from around the 2002 time frame.

The mind muscle connection to your bicep and flexing it the entire time do wonders.

A few have pointed out exercises like the standing cable which are great. What the real difference is between all bicep work is grip and position of elbow. These change how the muscle engages because of its origin. For bicep peak, high elbow, supine grip

Doing standing curls where you take a barbell and slide it up your body works decent too. Cant remember what they call that. Have to use a much lighter weight.

Those are called Drag Curls.

The mind muscle connection to your bicep and flexing it the entire time do wonders.

I agree with this. Early on, I used to pretty much just throw the weight around. Arms looked terrible or course. I'd do curls and get sore from the elbow insertion into my brachialis but never the biceps themselves. Had no peak. Only much later where I learned to think of the muscle I'm working on did I realize I was doing the movements incorrectly. Lowering the weight and concentrating on actually contracting the biceps did I finally develop some peak. So IMO, sometimes the lack of peak can be not making that connection and contracting the muscle in the right way. Only then once you have that solved are you at the mercy of your genetics.

Whether half of y'all are right or wrong regarding genetics and what not, still glad I started this thread cause it's forcing me to mix up my bicep routine and I've been trying all the recommendations. I forgot how much fun 21s are lol.

do a head stand and do curls... ur stilling doing what the bicep does....
-f

nothing can change shape of muscles and its not a cop out. its facing reality.
they are predetermined by genetics. muscle insertion etc. i dont even see how anyone can argue with this.
if you look at these two photos look at position of arnolds hands. hand turned in pointing to face like in first pic makes bicep have a more concentrated peak.
when fist is facing toward camera in second pic it makes bicep longer and lil shorter. go ahead and try it now. its kinda posing 101 imo
-F
Of course you can't actually change the shape of your muscle do to skeletal structure and insertions, I don't dispute this. However Bodybuilders consistently modify their training to improve any bodyparts by accenting and improving specific areas over others. THe "shape" will not change but was does change is the appearance of all bodyparts, even weaker bodyparts, that have been improved by this type of bodypart specific training. For example, every bicep has a peak, the variable is the size and appearance of that peak. You can easily accent the outer head of the bicep in your training thereby improving the size of that area of the muscle.

I've done a lot of shit I thought I would never do lol, but Synthol will always be a no for me.

shoot your gear in them.
not synthol but adds a nice swell n if you do it right.

curls seated on an incline bench
sitting with arms hangining by your sides, though im more in the just get them as big as possible camp

People will tell you that it's all about genetics, muscle bellies, insertions, etc... The reality is you can definitely focus your training to target specific areas of all muscle groups and improve them; including but not limited to biceps. The genetics argument is a cop outI know this through my experience growing my lateral delts significantly over the past two years through targeted adjustments in my shoulder training. For your biceps try attaching a rope to the bottom of a cable apparatus. stand straight and hold your scapula back then hold the two ends of the rope together and flare your elbows to the side. Curl up and in from this position and you should feel a significant emphasis on your outer bicep 'peak'. It may take a set or two to adjust but this shit worked well for me. Give it a try and let me know what you think.:cool:

i feel rear delts are different then bis.
bis injecting the outer head only helps but if your bis are long n flat im not sure how much you can for a peak, it will just look ugly if all oil.
rear delts its more getting them to pop, as most ppl just lack shear size on them.
injecting the rear vs medial head give very different looks as does hitting rear delts more specifically.
for years i have done some extra real delt work on back day.
john meadows n dusty hanshaw have some good vids on this but i picked up some stuff 10+ years ago from a guy in the gym with some of the most impressive shoulders i have ever seen.

I'm not talking about synthol injections. When applied incorrectly they can lead to grossly exagerated muscle appearance and shape and this is something I would not recommend for anyone to try, but that is just my personal opinion. However targeted training will alter the size of certain areas of a muscle group thereby altering the shape of the muscle group but not the actual insertion points.

very clearly said gear, not synthol.
gotta shoot the gear anyway and its one thing that works and works pretty quick.
i have never used synthol and im very not sure about changing the shape through training, bigger sure, thats why i highlighted the rear delt comparison. try reading what i wrote this time... lol

The guys I know with Huge biceps are just blessed like some get the calves.
Others have been guys that do site Injections. I agree with what LK3 wrote.
If you pin your biceps I assure you will not have to worry about the mind muscle connection. It shocks them and brings them to life. Set one rep one feels like set five rep 10.

my worry was always I don’t want to cause nerve damage or long term damage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131