Bicep Peaks

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Ive got decent arms.... but can never get my bi peaks like id like em.... just wanna hear different exercises that have been pretty effective doing so.... 1 arm concentration curls with a hard squeeze up top have helped me improve....but looking for other exercises to implement

Bicep peaks are an alien term to me

I got long muscle bellies with shit arm size lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PMMA 😂

IMO it comes down to genetics.

Attachments

• Bicep5.jpg
    Bicep5.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 308
I once used some Syntherol and that worked well for me, just one run of it too. If you wanted to really accentuate the peak you could do it mostly in the central region of the bicep rather than all the way up and down. I did mine spread out down the entire head. Inner and outer.

As posted it's genetic so if you don't have them you most likely never will. However, as Maldorf posted Syntherol can really help and is very easy to use. I was very pleased when I done that very thing he posted. Even just 2ml per day is enough for a big difference. It also wouldn't hurt performing very strict form (controlled reps) drag and spider curls twice weekly until your arms feel like they are about to fall off :D

I once used some Syntherol and that worked well for me, just one run of it too. If you wanted to really accentuate the peak you could do it mostly in the central region of the bicep rather than all the way up and down. I did mine spread out down the entire head. Inner and outer.

Maldorf,

Do you mean 1 shot in the right in the middle of the split between inner and outer head?

Genetics!!!

Maldorf,

Do you mean 1 shot in the right in the middle of the split between inner and outer head?

No, I wouldn't do it that way. Id stick to the belly of the muscle. I followed Big As protocol, I think it is 3 shots in each head, but its been like 13 years since I did it and cant remember. It is posted up here somewhere.

I was just thinking that maybe instead of doing the 3 injections that would go all the way up and down the length, maybe just do 2 more in the middle. Just have to be careful that it doesn't look abnormal. To be safe, just do it the whole length. I never tried doing it just toward the middle of the muscle belly. I wouldn't do it between the two muscles.

Hammer curls is another good one to work the outer head.

No, I wouldn't do it that way. Id stick to the belly of the muscle. I followed Big As protocol, I think it is 3 shots in each head, but its been like 13 years since I did it and cant remember. It is posted up here somewhere.

I was just thinking that maybe instead of doing the 3 injections that would go all the way up and down the length, maybe just do 2 more in the middle. Just have to be careful that it doesn't look abnormal. To be safe, just do it the whole length. I never tried doing it just toward the middle of the muscle belly. I wouldn't do it between the two muscles.

Yes you should do the inner and outer heads so not right in the middle (bi-cep split). Although you just keep the injections mainly in the centre of the muscle. I done 2 injs per injection day so each head in the centre. You could even just rotate each head daily but keep them in the centre. Just make sure to use enough oil and consistency for your goals.

Exactly the same for me, my bicep attaches almost right at the elbow, so I have zero peak at all when I flex. Looks great in quarter turns, every other pose....not so much

Bicep peaks are an alien term to me

I got long muscle bellies with shit arm size lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If preacher and all those extra squeeze would give dream peak all of us would have.

Genetics, genetics, genetics!
No matter how much you train you will simply get a bigger version of your arms. Tried to explain this to my girlfriend when she got boobs. I said honey there is only so much you can do. You will have a bigger version of your boobs. Robby Roberson was born that way. :D

A short ester compound works similarly to syntherol as well. Test suspension with a glycerol compound will draw water in and stretch the fascia.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

i have used this analogy before and will use again...
short answer: its genetics. period.
long winded analogy answer: u cant change insertion points of a muscle and ur skeleton. impossible. soooo, shape is predetermined really. only way to change it is surgery or synthol.
one of my GOOD friends that has been high as top 10 in nationals i am "guru" for started training in a gym with a vertical leg press. mind u he is 43 yrs old been competing/training hard since 20 yr old. he said cuz of that machine his legs were finally gonna catch up to his upper body (they always been lagging) so for 23 years all he needed to spark growth was a vertical leg press?:rolleyes:
delusional bb'er stuff right there lol
end of rant.
accept the shape of your biceps. dont fuck em all up with bunch of site injects etc. u seen milos sarcegvs biceps? they look.... i dunno.... fucked up lol just look wore out and damaged... i dunno... stoned...
-F2S

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner