over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep Problem

fuelman289

Newbies
Hey bro's
Major problem with my bicep! My bicep peak moved up towards my shoulder leaving it looking like shit! I was doing dumbell shoulder presses when it happened. Been to 2 ortho doctors and both state bicep tendons attached to bones which is good news. I have pain in elbow and did have MRI complete yesterday. I see both doctors again this week to review MRI. Gotta say both doctors confirmed injury BUT both said at this point no surgery.
My main question is anyone familiar with this type of injury AND any feedback if syntherol used correctly may stretch bicep back to normal. I'm not training it right now til I see both doctors. Any help would be appreciated because I do compete and this bicep kinda looks messed up.
Thanks
D

The ones i have seen like this remain the same. I have a friend who tore his bi years ago and he doesnt have any muscle at the bottom toward the elbow, it looks like he only has half a bicep.

Interesting b/c if the tendons are still attached on both ends it is puzzling why the muscle belly of the biceps would move. When you first noticed it, was there any bruising or discoloration? How is your biceps ROM as well as strength in that arm in comparison to the other?

Sounds like you may have been misdiagnosed. That is common with distal biceps detachments because they only make up 2-3% of biceps detachments, almost all are proximal detachments. There is a ligament that comes off of the actual biceps tendon on the inside of the arm, even with a full distal tendon rupture, the ligament can stay attached, and the biceps stays close to it's original position and shape. You will know more when you get the MRI results. If my guess is correct, and you do need surgery, make sure you see an ortho with distal biceps detachment experience.

See ortho doc tomoro to review MRI. I had no visible bruising which is common for a tear. Tendons definately attached maybe not completely. My bicep peak still visible muscle does get pump i used 3 lb dumbells very slowly with very high slow reps and bicep head gts pumped. I'm really not sure wtf this is. I do have pain in elbow area and doc requested a second MRI (same day) to see lower part of arm (forearm), not sure why? Anyway tomoro I should have more info. Thanks for fedback guys I will let you know.

Possible tear in the muscle fascia? I had a fasia tear in my bicep and it was similar to what you desribed. My peak moved back toward my shoulder a little but there was a visible "double arch" where the fascia tore.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear