over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep ruptured

Post op I would run a low dose of test (125-250 mg a week) with an low dose of eq and decas (250-300 mg of each) along with some hgh or ghrp+cjc129 w.odac

Cut my recovery from acl reconstruction in half. A friend of mine tore his tricep recommended this to me, his surgeon and pt had never seen anyone heal that fast.

Something about the synergy of the eq and deca for connective tissue. Keep the test low or it defeats the purpose.

Post op I would run a low dose of test (125-250 mg a week) with an low dose of eq and decas (250-300 mg of each) along with some hgh or ghrp+cjc129 w.odac

Cut my recovery from acl reconstruction in half. A friend of mine tore his tricep recommended this to me, his surgeon and pt had never seen anyone heal that fast.

Something about the synergy of the eq and deca for connective tissue. Keep the test low or it defeats the purpose.

Thanks for the recommendation sir. I was in the process of researching a simple stack.
Respect

If you look up on youtube a strong man had this happen....when he was pulling weeds in his garden!!!! He bent down to pull out a weed and his bicep tore in two. His name is ELLIOT HULSE.

What are the signs that this is about to happen?

Non function exercises (preacher bench, etc), too much weight, poor form.

Buddy just had it. Drilled a hole in the bone and reattached the tendon in the hole. Was gross lol....but supposed to heal fine

That is the old method of re attachment, it is over 15 years old and should not be used anymore, anchors are now used that cause the tendon to grow into the bone on it's own.

Non function exercises (preacher bench, etc), too much weight, poor form.

That is the old method of re attachment, it is over 15 years old and should not be used anymore, anchors are now used that cause the tendon to grow into the bone on it's own.

That's good that they improved the technology.

That's it. They didn't have an exit hole when they did mine. My surgeon was able to set the button without it.

There is hope

You won't be back to training in 8 weeks (you'll still be in a brace), but a full recovery is entirely possible!

I suffered a full distal bicep rupture on my left arm a couple years ago do to a freak accident. Contrary to the horror stories I've read, I had full recovery and would actually say that my arm and bicep are better now than pre-injury!

I've always had strong biceps/brachialis and frequently curled 75lb dumbbells pre-injury. Despite having equivalent strength in each arm, my right bicep always had a greater peak and an overall longer muscle body. My left bicep was a bit shorter and had a good 1" gap before my elbow.

Post surgery, I had to wear a brace for roughly 4 months to completely immobilize the muscle. While this sounds horrible, it is 100x better than having to wear a cast as you can take it off to shower and it's really not that uncomfortable.

Approximately 6 months post surgery, I started training biceps again. I started SLOWLY and frankly had no expectation of ever curling big weights again. It's hard to imagine, but I was thrilled to curl 5lb dumbbells during my first training session! After a short period of time, I was curling 35's without any problems. At this point, I began to notice that my bicep looked a bit different. Due to the re-attachment, the muscle was slightly shortened and it now filled the 1" gap I previously had. My peak was different too, now very closely resembling my right arm. Not bad!

It's now been 5 years since my surgery, and my arm is now stronger than it was pre-injury. Since surgery, I've focused on quality contractions and strict movements instead of doing whatever it takes to get the rep (i.e. cheating!). Yesterday I did one arm concentration dumbbell curls with 80's for reps and bent bar curls with 185. I wouldn't have believed it possible if I hadn't done it myself.

Also a VERY IMPORTANT thing to consider. After re-attachment, you're bicep will be shorter than it was before. Even if only a small amount, this places a new stress on your body. Specifically, your shoulder can/will be impacted over time and can lead to a shoulder impingement. This is not conjecture, if happened to me and eventually I had to have shoulder surgery to alleviate the impingement. Don't neglect those boring shoulder exercises and stretches as you are recovering.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to offer any insight that I can as someone who has gone through what you are going through.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131