over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep swollen after delt injection

IcyChill

Registered
Im running a tren ace, test prop, and masteron mix. For some reason whenever I inject in my delts, my upper arm area gets itchy later on in the day. Then I start getting what looks like hives in the area after scratching it but it goes away after a while. This time around I woke up the next day and the middle part of my bicep is a little red and looks deformed and/or swollen, there's no pain. Does anyone know what's causing this?

The simple answer is gravity, the depot is simply leaching its way down your arm, could be the quality of the gear, could be the site you are injecting in your delt as well.

If your stuff is made with EO you may be allergic.

Ask your sponsor.

Bingo. Exactly what I was thinking. The hives are a dead giveaway. Your body is having an allergic reaction OP. Your dvds may have EO in them.

Bingo. Exactly what I was thinking. The hives are a dead giveaway. Your body is having an allergic reaction OP. Your dvds may have EO in them.

:yeahthat: EO will do it if you are allergic. The gear could have crashed also might not be good to use. Obviously if I was taking something and it did that I would not use again but hey that is me.:lightbulb:

Get some Benadryl, finish off the bottle and get a different brand.

Allergic reaction is most likely, or your not pinning into the muscle deep enough, allowing the oils to run down the SubQ layer.

Yea I assumed it was some type of allergic reaction. It's just weird because it wasn't happening when I first started pinning the stuff and it doesent happen when I pin other spots like quads

If you don't always get an allergic type reaction, it could be the volume you're injecting in your delts. Try using less oil.

The other responses are on the money too. If you're allergic to a carrier, then that is what is causing it. If it's not an allergy thing, i'm gonna say to much oil in your delt or not deep enough.

Yea I assumed it was some type of allergic reaction. It's just weird because it wasn't happening when I first started pinning the stuff and it doesent happen when I pin other spots like quads

I experience the same thing when I use gear with eo. I get massive swelling. Gravity sets in and the fluid heads south. Every time. Wish I didn't have this reaction as the sponsor is awesome but it's too much for me handle, I keep missing training days due to the pain and swelling. IMO u should switch ur gear.

When I inject stuff with high BA% in my delts, for some reasons it always does that and my bicep get swollen

either irritation expanding or just product following the law of gravity

This happened to me every time I pinned my right delt... I dont pin there any more unfortunatly.

Its the oil depot moving down and/or a reaction to the gear.

They do go away but can take 1-2 weeks imo, which sucks. I took a lot of ibuprofen, heat pad, and massage.

Yeah I'm allergic to EO and it sounds like you may be allergic to it also. I was using a sponsors gear and I didn't have any problems for a month and then one day it sent me to the ER. The next week I used it again and sent me back to the ER. Since I already have bad allergies I had my allergist test me and that's how I found out I'm allergic. Your body builds up the oleic acid until it causes this reaction.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws