over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep syntherol run

For those who have used synth for bis/tris in the past... did you notice any disproportionality with the forearm or shoulders?

For those who have used synth for bis/tris in the past... did you notice any disproportionality with the forearm or shoulders?

When an advance bodybuilder decides to use syntherol, all the body parts are supposedly proportionally developed. The 1 or 2 extra inches he's going to add to his bis or tris will not cause any visual disproportion in report to his shoulders or forearms

Just got done at the gym... Did a bicep n tricep workout. My arm feel so pumped they hurt...19 inch
Current weight 215lbs... 6 ft
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361141797.238403.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361141832.471245.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361141855.703895.jpg

Looking good, but you should've listen to big A advice regarding the posing shoulder position ...
Keep posting with pics! Great job!

Great progress dude, starting to look just a tad disproportionate with the forearm I think. I would stay right where you are.

Great progress dude, starting to look just a tad disproportionate with the forearm I think. I would stay right where you are.

The picture is a bit distorted, this is normal when the camera is too close to the subject, the other pics shows totally proportioned forearms.

Ok day 30. 18 3/4.... The arms are a little tight, but shots went in nice and smooth. Now for the six week maintenance. I do arms on Sunday so I will post every Sunday after my arm workouts.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

My arms are only 16' and they dont even look close to being that size! Its amazing what a difference 2 inches can make.

Im seriously considering trying this stuff but BigAs guide says it can add 3 inches in 30 days... I dont want to go that extreme. Can anyone recommend a regiment that could bump me up an inch? My arms are 16' currently.

3 inches is if you did biceps and triceps at the same time....

Ok. But lets say I did just biceps, would it start to look odd? Great progress by the way! Im enjoying this thread.

Pick a lacking muscle. Either biceps or triceps... And after everything said and done you will have your extra inch

Ok. But lets say I did just biceps, would it start to look odd? Great progress by the way! Im enjoying this thread.

It's still response. I did biceps and triceps(all 3 heads, not just 2) at the same time. I went from about 15.25 cold to about 17.75 cold after 30 days. After the full 72 days, I was down and have stayed at 17inch-ish.

On a small frame, small wrist, and high peaks it looks quite good. I do intend to do just the two upper/inner heads of biceps and all 3 heads of tricpes again once this year.

But just cause it's advertised as 3inches in 30 days, it won't necessarily happen. I mean everyone reacts differently.

Im doing a syntherol bicep run also and am up 3cc per head even though I have been masaging the hell outta them I got summ nasty lumps and bumps and as mentioned earlier I keep hittin veins I try to git pressure on it quickly as suggested but im still gittin summ hematomas Im pleased with the results but dang Im havin a tough time with all the shots, lumps, blood and soreness I just bought 2 bottles of SynthosiZZe II which Im gonna use for the maint phase its supposed to be more effective with less shots

Im doing a syntherol bicep run also and am up 3cc per head even though I have been masaging the hell outta them I got summ nasty lumps and bumps
It simply means that you are NOT massaging and stretching enough.

SynthosiZZe II ... its supposed to be more effective with less shots

It's not :)

It's just marketing spiel trying to find a different angle to sell it, even though that angle is not ideal.

Thanks Big A U da man! I bee stretchin mo
I bought the SynthosiZZe from Polumbos site its supposed to be the latest greatest from Chris Clark
Did I phall for the hype?

Re:

My arms are only 16' and they dont even look close to being that size! Its amazing what a difference 2 inches can make.

I went from about 15.25 cold to about 17.75 cold after 30 days. After the full 72 days, I was down and have stayed at 17inch-ish.

I am amazed that you can use it with a smaller sized arm. I thought I read somewhere that people with smaller arms shouldn't use synthol. My arms are only about 16'', only reason I haven't used it was because I read that your arms should be quite big to start off. So synthol can be used by someone with smaller arms, Big A?

Last edited:
Ok day 30. 18 3/4.... The arms are a little tight, but shots went in nice and smooth. Now for the six week maintenance. I do arms on Sunday so I will post every Sunday after my arm workouts.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

they no longer look like guns mate.
they are simply cannons :D

I am amazed that you can use it with a smaller sized arm. I thought I read somewhere that people with smaller arms shouldn't use synthol. My arms are only about 16'', only reason I haven't used it was because I read that your arms should be quite big to start off. So synthol can be used by someone with smaller arms, Big A?

As long as you have enough muscle to inject deep. I don't lack "muscle", I lack bone density. My skeletal structure is tiny. That's why I'm a light weight for my size. Long and thin, lack thickness.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131