over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep syntherol run

Well I been doing forearms for the past 3 days and it hurts so bad. I think I'm done. I can't take the pain and its effecting my workouts. I can't even close my hand or open them without bad pain.

There have been a few guys on here that have run a forearm protocol...It is a tough area with plenty of veins and nerves! Definitely a lot of pain to deal with as apposed to other areas like bis and tris where there is minimal to no pain at all.....

Is there an injection protocol for forearms? Maybe a 25g 5/8 pin wouldn't hurt to bad

The pain is very bad. I haven't been to the gym in days. I can hardly close my fist...it's getting better now that I stopped the injections...it's weird how there is no pain in the injection site. All the pain is up in my wrist area and hands...

Good thread nice arms.. Do u have to massage alot? You almost need a supporting girlfriend

Goodluck on the forearm run bro. Gonna post pics? I'm doin Bi's right now on day 15 and I'm up little over 1". And my bicep strength has increased as well.

Careful if u can't get to the gym depending on where u are in your cycle or cruise. End result might not be as good if u can't work thru the pain. Thanks for doing your previous logs tho. Between you and magnus I was inspired to try it myself.

Thanks bro.... Good luck yourself. I stopped the forearm run. Hurt to much. I'll just save my four bottles of syntherol for another bi or tri run in the future...

Brave try Brooklyn. Tough aria to shot.:(

Thanks bro.... Good luck yourself. I stopped the forearm run. Hurt to much. I'll just save my four bottles of syntherol for another bi or tri run in the future...

hey brooklyn how are those arms looking?
r u going to another log anytime soon?

They are still holding up bro.. Thanks for asking....It's been months and they haven't shrunk a bit...I actually think they may have grown a bit.. ... I have been working on my forearms and calves 5 days a week.... I do have 4 or so bottles of synthol left still, but I am just saving them for a bi run during the summer when I start a cycle...I will post a picture this week...

It looks like it did what an SEO is supposed to do. Not my cup of tea personally, but neither is the Abercrombie gear. To each his own! Thanks for the pics.

NW

They are still holding up bro.. Thanks for asking....It's been months and they haven't shrunk a bit...I actually think they may have grown a bit..

Syntherol is a great tool...When done properly the results speak for themself!!

They are still holding up bro.. Thanks for asking....It's been months and they haven't shrunk a bit...I actually think they may have grown a bit.. ... I have been working on my forearms and calves 5 days a week.... I do have 4 or so bottles of synthol left still, but I am just saving them for a bi run during the summer when I start a cycle...I will post a picture this week...

That's awesome.

Great thread bro .. great information along with pics to show results! Well done!

Good results and i couldn't imagine doing the forearms:eek:

There is a member on here that ran a forearms protocol...The end results looked really good!

You really have to know what you are doing to hit that area...Lots of nerves and veins in there!

great to hear mate.
well your hard work paid off.
you've proven syntherol gains are permanent.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131