over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep tear

biggie260

Registered
Newbies
Anybody torn their bicep distal tendon or tore the bicep muscle from the tendon?

I have done one of those and am waiting on mri. What do I get to look forward to? Should I stay on a cruise or taper off till everything is done?

Anybody torn their bicep distal tendon or tore the bicep muscle from the tendon?

I have done one of those and am waiting on mri. What do I get to look forward to? Should I stay on a cruise or taper off till everything is done?

Been there done that and irony is that the distal biceps tendon was completely ruptured during a BJJ competition. I heard a loud snap and proceeded to submit the guy with a half-guard guillotine using the arm with the completely torn biceps. Years of training under Renzo Gracie has effectively deleted the notion of giving up/surrender/tap out/etc.

Been there done that and irony is that the distal biceps tendon was completely ruptured during a BJJ competition. I heard a loud snap and proceeded to submit the guy with a half-guard guillotine using the arm with the completely torn biceps. Years of training under Renzo Gracie has effectively deleted the notion of giving up/surrender/tap out/etc.
That’s how I tore mine. Choked the guy out with a rear naked choke. Didn’t realize it was hurt till I tried to pick up my water bottle and I couldn’t lift it. Mine was a proximal tear

I trained at Renzos for a few years at his first academy in NYC. The one on the third floor. Trained alot with John Danahar back then. He had the MMA class on sundays.

tore mine doing crappy barbell OG rows (crappy means too much weight and jerking the weight rather then using the muscles) 4 years ago.
I had the choice between surgery or PT but they told me there might be a loss of strength in that arm and a bit visual difference if no surgery.
Decided not to do surgery. I would say it is maybe 15-20% then my right arm and the gap between elbow and "biceps" is a bit bigger (most visible in a front double Biceps, would say close to 1cm more gap)

Stay on HRT dose throughout your surgery and long recovery phase. Then increase hormones 6 months after the tendon fully mends to the bone. I’ve had both bicep tendons repaired. It’s a long recovery!!!

OSS!

That’s how I tore mine. Choked the guy out with a rear naked choke. Didn’t realize it was hurt till I tried to pick up my water bottle and I couldn’t lift it. Mine was a proximal tear
OSS!

Tore mine, had surgery, and was back way faster than prescribed. Stay on something to support healing, don't wear the brace as long as they want you to.

Best of luck man. I tore mine in March. First 2 weeks are rough. Eventually you get used to be at 90 degrees. At week 6 things got better. 6 months till your 100%

I had a distal complete rupture. Had it it reattached 3 weeks after injury. Bicep is a bit shorter with my arm extended but flexed it has an incredible split. I was upset about it until my dad said” quit fucking crying about how your arm looks. It is still far better than 99% of earth” . 9 months to 100% complete recovery. At 6 months I was training regularily. Just waited for 9 months to start killing it again. I rehabbed every day for several hours for about a year. I used no hgh and only 200 mg of test every few wks during recovery as my surgeon who is an nfl team doctor informed me the body does heal better on its own. Being involved with the nfl he is very well informed with steroids and hgh. And my recovery went excellent. Rehab rehab and rehab more.

OSS, tore mine at BJJ also, stayed on trt, was back rolling in 4 months.

Hey brother I hope that you recovery fast and I feel sympathy for those that of you have any type of injuries like that. I would def stay on the cruise to at least keep your energy levels/mental outlook/drive/recovery up amongst many other reasons like preserving all of that hard work and strength that you worked so hard for..etc.
Those things should help speed up the recovery since with a happy mind..the body is able to put all of it's energy into healing as opposed to a stressed out mind. Take an easy in the gym and don't do the things thats gunna put pressure on you.

OSS, tore mine at BJJ also, stayed on trt, was back rolling in 4 months.
OSS, I'm pretty adamant about not tapping if ever in a armbar situation, I train some sort of bicep curl everyday to strengthen that movement needless to say between a shoulder sub or armbar, its not happening here bud..

I haven't have never experienced a bicep tear but I did catch a grade 2 hammy tear in Bjj.. HGH cut the rehab time in half.. apologies to the OP for being off topic.

BIOGENIX

OSS, I'm pretty adamant about not tapping if ever in a armbar situation, I train some sort of bicep curl everyday to strengthen that movement needless to say between a shoulder sub or armbar, its not happening here bud..

I haven't have never experienced a bicep tear but I did catch a grade 2 hammy tear in Bjj.. HGH cut the rehab time in half.. apologies to the OP for being off topic.

BIOGENIX
Mine wasn’t while rolling but during an actual street fight while apprehending a skip. I actually attribute a hard bicep workout from the day before that i was still sore from for the tear

3 years ago i tore my distal tendon of bicep with deadlift, surgery after 5 days with 2 incisions, i did rehab from myself and after 1 month i had restart to train bicep with lightweight. I used locally tb500, bpc157, hgh fragment

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131