over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep tear

Going under the knife tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.
Good luck bro. Let us know how it goes. Let your self take it easy the first couple weeks before pushing anything and they will probably get you going to range of motion right away though.

Going under the knife tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.

Ask for the gas guy to administer anesthesia through an LMA instead of the standard endotracheal intubation tube which will leave you coughing your lungs out for 2-3 days s/p surgery. Tell them to ONLY perform rapid sequence intubation with an Endotracheal tube if absolutely necessary.

Hopefully you got the endobutton procedure. I'd hope they've quit doing the other one at this point

I tore mine at the end of June and had it reattached 2 weeks later via endobutton. I started pt immediately after the surgery. I'm still in a brace right now and will have it off by the end of the month hopefully.

I tore mine on 3rd attempt deadlift in a meet. I locked it out and literally got the down command from the judges at the same exact moment it popped. I was able to freefall back down while still holding onto the bar and was given 3 whites.

It was a complete rupture. Had surgery. Ot sucked. I was still able to squat in a sling for for the first few months.

Good luck bro, keep us posted! I am 5 months in from recovery. Listen to your doctors. I wasn't aloud to do much for 12 weeks. At week 12 is when I started pt. It's just a long recovery. I took extra gluatmine and diet was really good during the recovery. Doctor couldn't believe how I healed so quick.

day 2 - hand swollen, looks like wreak-it ralph. still pretty sore, pretty much ice all the time. pain meds are good though.

Good luck bro, keep us posted! I am 5 months in from recovery. Listen to your doctors. I wasn't aloud to do much for 12 weeks. At week 12 is when I started pt. It's just a long recovery. I took extra gluatmine and diet was really good during the recovery. Doctor couldn't believe how I healed so quick.
Its not a long recovery though unless your 65+ (the age demographic the recovery protocols are written for). Branch Warren told me the day after surgery to take my brace and throw it in the river. Now I didn't do that, but you bet I had it off all the time at home.

Its not a long recovery though unless your 65+ (the age demographic the recovery protocols are written for). Branch Warren told me the day after surgery to take my brace and throw it in the river. Now I didn't do that, but you bet I had it off all the time at home.
Mine was 6 months. My doctors success rate is very high because of this method

5 weeks out from surgery. Lots of icing. In a brace that have to adjust 10% every week to stretch the tendon. Those of you that have had this,. What about hitting the gym again? Did you get back to normal? Having atrophy and will that return?

I had a bicep tear when I tore my pec about 2 -3 hrs ago. Did it while for benching and for reps too jus freak accident. Both me and my partner heard my chest snap and that was so bad that’s where all my focus was. Went to ER right away and got ultra sound done and it showed both my pec tear and bicep tear. I will say I was lucky with the bicep tear not being too too bad cause it never rolled on me under the skin or anything and healed in it’s own without surgery and doesn’t look odd or off at all to this day. Now I can say that for my chest though. That is so badly mis-proportioned and odd looking it makes me crazy self -conscious. Here’s a pic of the pec/bi tear a day after it happened

Attachments

• 17EAD5A9-8ABD-4B79-96C1-FF1DB9083239.jpeg
    17EAD5A9-8ABD-4B79-96C1-FF1DB9083239.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 865EC1E4-F548-45D3-957C-58AE5CB10DB4.jpeg
    865EC1E4-F548-45D3-957C-58AE5CB10DB4.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 19
  • Sad
Reactions: Bio
I had a bicep tear when I tore my pec about 2 -3 hrs ago. Did it while for benching and for reps too jus freak accident. Both me and my partner heard my chest snap and that was so bad that’s where all my focus was. Went to ER right away and got ultra sound done and it showed both my pec tear and bicep tear. I will say I was lucky with the bicep tear not being too too bad cause it never rolled on me under the skin or anything and healed in it’s own without surgery and doesn’t look odd or off at all to this day. Now I can say that for my chest though. That is so badly mis-proportioned and odd looking it makes me crazy self -conscious. Here’s a pic of the pec/bi tear a day after it happened
Damn.

With my most recent tri tear they had me in one of those braces after my full arm caste got removed. Omg I hated it so bad. Stuck in 90 degrees for first week then I believe 20-30 degrees in crease each week which is so little and frustrating. I wore it when I was out and about doin things but when I was home I always had it off and would jus slowly and cautiously work on my ROM. Long story short by the time I started physical therapy I was already at week 6 progress wise. So for first week or 2 of PT I had a trainer and after that I progressed so fast he had me making and doin my own program .

Arm is healed. Still have not been to the gym. Ended up with 7% disability. Question, will I ever be able to do Flys again?.

Had surgery yesterday. Arm is in a plaster which is coming off in 2-3 weeks. What exactly they plan on having me do after that I don't know. I think I will be as aggressive as they allow lol.

So these things heal better with no drugs? No 50mg of Deca and HRT or whatever? No peptides? What about BCP and TB?

I'm cautiously optimistic. At first they tried to discourage from surgery and they weren't exactly sure how it was torn before going in. After surgery they said the bicep was hanging on by a few strands and retracted 3 cm but now it's attached to where it's supposed to be.

Some if these pros seem to have quick recoveries. Like Antoine.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear