over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep tendonitis

suppdude

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I’ve dealt with it before and got my own ways to try and help treat but curious what others do or use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPC-157 at 250mg 2x a day right into the bicep tendon cleared mine up within a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BPC-157 at 250mg 2x a day right into the bicep tendon cleared mine up within a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I actually just started bpc-157 about 4 days ago at 250mcg twice per day. I’ll be glad if this does the trick.

Did you refrain from training anything or just go normal about training?

I have a flare up now. My MRI showed an impingement and tendonitis of the bi tendon. I can't take anti-inflammitories and they give me medrol pack (5 day) which I do not like to take.
This hurts more than my rotator cuff tear/surgery and originally thought I tore this one.
What I have been doing is I take a tennis ball to the gym and lean against a wall and roll out the tendon in between sets. I just grind out my chest and shoulder workouts this way until the inflammation subsides.

The one thing no person wants to hear: rest :eek:

You gotta avoid movements that hurt, and give it time. Both my shoulder and knee tendonitis didn't budge until I took a step back, found movements that hurt less (ty John Meadows :) ), and then came back to those original movements later pain free.

P.S- I went through several vials of BPC while still training like a knucklehead, and the tendonitis always returned like a crazy ex girlfriend lol

I have been suffering from severe tendonitis recently. I state recently but it started well over 4 months ago. It was manageable until approx 1 month ago. I tried no gym for approx 2 weeks and swopping movements but it wouldn't go away. What has made it go away was voltaren 2% gel (Diclofenac). I started rubbing that on the area twice daily about 10 days ago and it's nearly gone now. BPC has been amazing for me in the past but I used it recently (with tb-500) and they didn't work. I suspect they were damaged due to the massive delay in transit (3-4 weeks) during a heat wave but I am unsure. Definitely try diclofenac gel twice daily if you can.

Very true. Although I have been the gym 12 times in 14 days at approx 2 hours a day and with that gel it's nearly gone even when training that much so I am happy. I will have a break soon just to make sure it fully goes away.

I do neutral grip presses instead of overhand and this helps alot with the impingement. Alot of gyms now have bench bars where you can grip neutral.

When I first was diagnosed with bicep tendonitis, I took 3 months off and had my arm in a sling. So I'm fully aware rest may be the only option. The shit was so painful. Finally it went away and would only flare up every once in a while but nothing that would cause me from not training how I wanted.

This exact thing has happened before as well but seemed to go away on its own over a few days but this time around, its been about 2-3 weeks and still lingering. So I've started to do exercises I've used before along with BPC-157 and a product called Joint Force by E-Pharm. I've also go one of the homemade drill massagers I'll be using.

The thing going on is, my left should is giving out before the right and my strength is no where near where it should be. Its like my left shoulder will rotate down and inward on say an overhead press, laterals, or even front raises. Any chest presses same thing. I get the weight up on knees then go to kick them up, and at a certain weight I can hardly get the dumbbells above my head because the left shoulder is weak/inflammed.

I will say, since I've started BPC-157, I've noticed some improvement and only 4 days in. So hopefully it keeps getting better.

I have been suffering from severe tendonitis recently. I state recently but it started well over 4 months ago. It was manageable until approx 1 month ago. I tried no gym for approx 2 weeks and swopping movements but it wouldn't go away. What has made it go away was voltaren 2% gel (Diclofenac). I started rubbing that on the area twice daily about 10 days ago and it's nearly gone now. BPC has been amazing for me in the past but I used it recently (with tb-500) and they didn't work. I suspect they were damaged due to the massive delay in transit (3-4 weeks) during a heat wave but I am unsure. Definitely try diclofenac gel twice daily if you can.

Voltaren rules. Always works like a charm on my bad lower back as well. Even helps for the nerve pain on my chest. All around great product.

Very true. Although I have been the gym 12 times in 14 days at approx 2 hours a day and with that gel it's nearly gone even when training that much so I am happy. I will have a break soon just to make sure it fully goes away.

You've been training quite a bit longer than I have Elv, don't worry, I'm gonna be putting on that old man cream in a few years too :)

No bully :eek:

bpc 157 and some voodoo floss works for me

You gotta avoid movements that hurt, and give it time. Both my shoulder and knee tendonitis didn't budge until I took a step back, found movements that hurt less (ty John Meadows :) ), and then came back to those original movements later pain free.

P.S- I went through several vials of BPC while still training like a knucklehead, and the tendonitis always returned like a crazy ex girlfriend lol

This is horrible advice

I’ve dealt with it before and got my own ways to try and help treat but curious what others do or use?

Your tendon is the SYMPTOM. You rolling it is going to inflame it. 100% your shoulder blade on that side is unstable and upwardly rotated. Release the muscles that are rolling the anterior delt forward ie subscap lat pec minor scalenes. Go get worked on by someone who does AIRROSTI OR ART. stop taking chemicals to fix a mechanical issue

And said fk it and got the cortisone shot? I could have when I was first diagnosed with bicep tendinitis but never did it.

This will be helpful to you.

Top Treatment For Bicep Tendonitis

https://youtu.be/f3Lp__N0TCk

Will watch this. Thanks.

Gonna get some of this to try. The 2% is harder to find.

I actually just started bpc-157 about 4 days ago at 250mcg twice per day. I’ll be glad if this does the trick.

Did you refrain from training anything or just go normal about training?

I did have to switch my routine up a bit. I was doing DC at the time and hitting biceps with basically every workout directly or indirectly and it really seemed to aggravate my bicep tendon. Once I moved things around finished up the BPC the inflammation really seemed to go down and I haven't had any issues in over a year.

Will watch this. Thanks.

Gonna get some of this to try. The 2% is harder to find.

1% is fine as well. I would just put more of it on the area. I tend to put it on wait a few mins and reapply and do that twice daily. They rip you off over here so when I needed a new one the other day I swopped over to Olfen Gel (diclofenac natrium) as it's literally 1/4 of the price. The wanted $40 for a voltaren 1% gel in the pharmacy :eek: In most countries you won't be paying more than $10 for the same thing. Obviously as the above posted it is a mechanical thing so you need to find the root cause but this gel can do wonders. I have used it for my lower back many times in the past. It's good to have around incase you ever strain a muscle and it's inflammed.

Last edited:
1% is fine as well. I would just put more of it on the area. I tend to put it on wait a few mins and reapply and do that twice daily. They rip you off over here so when I needed a new one the other day I swopped over to Olfen Gel (diclofenac natrium) as it's literally 1/4 of the price. The wanted $40 for a voltaren 1% gel in the pharmacy :eek: In most countries you won't be paying more than $10 for the same thing. Obviously as the above posted it is a mechanical thing so you need to find the root cause but this gel can do wonders. I have used it for my lower back many times in the past. It's good to have around incase you ever strain a muscle and it's inflammed.

I found some 2% and got it shipped already

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner