over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biceps - Shouldn't Have Opened My Big Mouth

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I mentioned in some of my posts how people commented on my arms. Several members have PM'ed or e-mailed me asking about my arm protocol.

They really aren't anything to write home about :). Before I post info on how I developed my biceps (workout and supplementation) please take a look at my pics first. After seeing the pic, if you still want the info I'll post it. Kinda like: the proof is in the pudding or it's not.

I believe part of the comments were a result of "how I presented" them. 17" biceps are not that big - but with the separation I had and weighing-in on Friday (just for kicks) at only 158# made them appear to be much larger.

xcel

hey one of the postive things about being short your arms look much bigger then they actuely are

Your lucky X

Mine look small because they are for my height and weight. I can get them to about 19 or so at my heaviest but come contest they shrink all the way down to 16.5 to maybe 17 so thats why your lucky having short arms long arms suck especially if your not willing to use SEO like me.

XCEL your not getting off that easy!

Still want to know. Thats a big arm at 158# bro. Mine are closing in on 18 in but I am 215lbs, and not in contest condition!

My biceps lag big time. So whenever your ready start posting, LOL!!

dido...:) My arms are only(not telling) and I'm about 215 10% bf. My bi's suck...good shape, but no thickness. Take care.

patk

Xcel, where are these bicep pics you are talking about? I don't see them on this thread, or in the members pics section either.

Veinlover said:
Xcel, where are these bicep pics you are talking about? I don't see them on this thread, or in the members pics section either.
I haven't posted them yet 'cause they're not back from being developed. Since my scanner doesn't work with 'puter that has Windows 2000 OS, I'm also getting pics put on a CD. :)

Don't worry - you'll know when I post them. I don't go against my word :)

xcel

I didn't realise this was a matter of honour, Xcel, I actually thought the pictures were out there someplace and I simply couldn't find them!

I will look forward to seeing them then. Perhaps you should consider a digital camera, they're quite good now.

I'm sure you haven't heard bro! Nobody can seem to take any "decent" pics of ol' xcel. I have some "old pics" posted in the Members Pictures Forum - they're of VERY POOR quality. The pics I'm about to post are professionaly done - so there can't be any excuses :eek:

I had some taken about 4 weeks out from this contest for wylde and same thing happened. Person had me stand in the gym, in front of a transluscent window - with all that light in front of me, nodetail was captured of "me!"

xcel

Xcel, perhaps you need to learn some basics of photography to assist those who are trying to photograph you, unless you are some sort of paranormal creature that does not photograph!!! WHere do you live, if you happen to live near Chicago I'd be happy do take pics for you that would work.

Anyhow, we look forward to the pics, such as they are, when they show up, and yes, I had missed out on the whole meaning of this thread, then, not knowing the history. And I've been a member a while, too, we've posted back and forth a number of times, but I missed this one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity