over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A and other pros collaboration?

Emeric, what do you mean by "train like hell". Does this include coming down to hrt doses? Are you leaving that part out?

If I went on a 8-10 week cycle, came off and simply "trained like hell" I would surely not keep most of it (at this point in my training). I'm way too far past my genetic limit to keep my gains.

I would interested to hear more on what dosages and what compounds you believe saturate all of the receptors to the point that a higher dosage would no longer be of any benefit.

No you are not coming of complect, I would just lower the dose to where my test level would stay in a normal range for 6 weeks.
You will train as hard as you did when you where on higher dose.

You only have so many receptors. Some people have
More than others. All. Compounds will clog them up eventually. Try staying on for a year straight and keep increasing the dosage every 6 weeks and see what happens by month 6. The sides should really be hitting hard then.

So by "clog them up", you need to come off to get them un-clogged? Or cruise?

What about guys like bboy who constantly stay on hormones and simply switch around compounds instead of blasting and cruising. He keeps making gains... I'm pretty sure the sides arent hitting him really hard.

No you are not coming of complect, I would just lower the dose to where my test level would stay in a normal range for 6 weeks.
You will train as hard as you did when you where on higher dose.

Thanks Emeric! I appreciate it

So by "clog them up", you need to come off to get them un-clogged? Or cruise?

What about guys like bboy who constantly stay on hormones and simply switch around compounds instead of blasting and cruising. He keeps making gains... I'm pretty sure the sides arent hitting him really hard.

He's also 40 and doesn't want to play around with it (paraphrase). Brad is a step away from being a pro, something that 99% of guys on here (myself included) will never attain. So what Brad does is going to be different than everyone else seeing as he can become a pro. Why should a 19 yr old stay on all the time? (not you, but there is one on here planning this)

so if you are above your natural limit by a long shot (30-70 lbs) and then you go off the drugs yet you continue to train "like hell" you will keep most of it?

You don`t go off, just lower the dose.

I've known a guy who was huge...300+ lean...he admitted to using 7g of anabolics a week plus 100iu generic gh and equal insulin. Highest placing was 7th an JR nationals...

Than I know guys like a very good friend of mine...gentically blessed...but also works harder than anyone I have seen. Intensity up there with branch Warren. Crazy strong. His best lifts I witnessed were a 495 front squat, 800lb hack squat for 10, 315 for reps on military and 405 on ickine for a few (touching his chest). We lived together, bought gear togethr, we even gave each other shots (no homo) for almost two years. He is very meticulous and kept a log for evey contest. Back in 07 he made a change from April that year to october that i wouldn't have beleieved unless i saw it with my own eyes. He won the middle weight novice class in April that year....than trained an ate his ass off until October, when he won the lt hvys and overall at the tx state. I do aplogize as I can't post pics with my phone. Straight from his log this was his precontest stack:
2ius serostim
20mg nolvadex
750mg test cyp
50mg winny Ed
last 6 weeks 100mgs masteron eod.

That's it. No insulin...not even tren. He used tren at the Ronnie and didn't like it. Got too mad.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
As for emeric.... How can you guys question him? Do you really even know who he is? He isn't just another member on here. Do some research and have some respect!

I didn't disrespected Emeric at all. I just simply wanted him to clarify his last sentence, since it is foreign to me and I want to learn.

I've known a guy who was huge...300+ lean...he admitted to using 7g of anabolics a week plus 100iu generic gh and equal insulin. Highest placing was 7th an JR nationals...

Than I know guys like a very good friend of mine...gentically blessed...but also works harder than anyone I have seen. Intensity up there with branch Warren. Crazy strong. His best lifts I witnessed were a 495 front squat, 800lb hack squat for 10, 315 for reps on military and 405 on ickine for a few (touching his chest). We lived together, bought gear togethr, we even gave each other shots (no homo) for almost two years. He is very meticulous and kept a log for evey contest. Back in 07 he made a change from April that year to october that i wouldn't have beleieved unless i saw it with my own eyes. He won the middle weight novice class in April that year....than trained an ate his ass off until October, when he won the lt hvys and overall at the tx state. I do aplogize as I can't post pics with my phone. Straight from his log this was his precontest stack:
2ius serostim
20mg nolvadex
750mg test cyp
50mg winny Ed
last 6 weeks 100mgs masteron eod.

That's it. No insulin...not even tren. He used tren at the Ronnie and didn't like it. Got too mad.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

pretty good sized gyno for such baby doses :lightbulb:

As for emeric.... How can you guys question him? Do you really even know who he is? He isn't just another member on here. Do some research and have some respect!

I tried looking for him on pubmed and the journal database I have my research published in (Journal of Society for Gynecologic Investigation). I couldn't find him I stand by my comment. But I respect Emeric and love that he brought science into this discussion. IMO what he brought up was one of the most important posts of this thread.

Last edited:
750 mg of test could give gyno to ANYONE pretty easily and especially if already having the condition which is common from puberty....

Gyno could be from low dose or high dose or NO dose...

-FF

3ius and 400mgs- hahahahahahhahahaha, yea for maybe a week when they ran out...tha fuckin 80year old guys at the HRT clinic basically take that...wat a joke

Dante who is NO DAREDEVIL and used these little bitty doses w perfect BW got to 310lbs and what he says would be 265 on stage thru food and training only lol... Please explain DC what seperates yourself from being advanced size(OBV not pro look) from why others u believe can't get there.....I'm interested to as why noone else can achieve these feats that u have even with better genetics, and more drugs..???

What exactly is tha reason you got to that size anyways dc? You say your "offseason" yet you've never been "in season" lol.....you just CHOOSE to be 280-310 15%ish or more, instead of 250 lean? For what reason? Just to be able to say ur 300lbs??? Your soooo into tha health aspect that it seems pretty funny...Is that in your eyes really a healthier way? Why not just eat upto 350? If that little drugs plus 5-6k cals of dennys meals, chef boyardi and all that is what it takes, couldn't u be 100x better and long term healthier just fixing ur diet and being 250-260 lean while looking and feeling better???

Who says I havent? Ive been downsizing for years....im continually trying to get smaller. 300's, 290's 280's, 270's, 260's and I'm going to keep going......eat up to 350? Why? Im in my 40's with a 3 and 1 year old.....I am done. I accomplished what I personally wanted to accomplish within my personal health limits as a bodybuilder. Its all about cardio, getting smaller and leaner with maintenance training now. I dont know if you are still reading stuff i put up about 12 years ago but there hasnt been any "trying to get bigger" in the least over this way for a long while now.

So again....anybody can get much bigger if they use enough sauce....anyone can become an advanced size with enough time determination food and sauce.....but if everyone could become pro size there would be no need for bodybuilding message board forums, every single guy 5'9" would be walking around at a hard Cutlerlike 280-300 offseason....and that aint happening. Again like I said 4 years ago i was having these same arguments and the same big boys on this site are still the big dogs on the block. Four years from now there will be a couple genetically elite guys who responded spectacularly well again with their incredible genetics but still 5000 other guys screaming "if they just took enough they would be pro size also"....its just how it goes.

Maybe i have a different sense of pro size than other people....seems like people think being the big guy in the local gym is "pro size"

Who says I havent? Ive been downsizing for years....im continually trying to get smaller. 300's, 290's 280's, 270's, 260's and I'm going to keep going......eat up to 350? Why? Im in my 40's with a 3 and 1 year old.....I am done. I accomplished what I personally wanted to accomplish within my personal health limits as a bodybuilder. Its all about cardio, getting smaller and leaner with maintenance training now. I dont know if you are still reading stuff i put up about 12 years ago but there hasnt been any "trying to get bigger" in the least over this way for a long while now.

So again....anybody can get much bigger if they use enough sauce....anyone can become an advanced size with enough time determination food and sauce.....but if everyone could become pro size there would be no need for bodybuilding message board forums, every single guy 5'9" would be walking around at a hard Cutlerlike 280-300 offseason....and that aint happening. Again like I said 4 years ago i was having these same arguments and the same big boys on this site are still the big dogs on the block. Four years from now there will be a couple genetically elite guys who responded spectacularly well again with their incredible genetics but still 5000 other guys screaming "if they just took enough they would be pro size also"....its just how it goes.

Maybe i have a different sense of pro size than other people....seems like people think being the big guy in the local gym is "pro size"

I think a lot of people misuse the term Pro Size. It's easy to think of pro size as bsing 5'7" and 230. But there's a huge difference between 2 guys with those stats standing next to each other and one is an above average gym rat and the other is doing Pro shows.

I havent met but 1 pro who was doing the Atlantic city pro a few years ago and just so happened to be training at my gym the week of the show. He was about the same height and wieght as another member of this board who has an impressive Physique but looking at the two they were worlds apart.

Palumbus, a member here, and I were training DC for about a year together, and he was 5'10" or so at 235, strong as an ox but looked nothing like a national level competitor ( think more like a solid NFL linebacker). Yeah anyone can get relatively big even achieve a crazy height to weight ratio but looking like a pro wont happen.

B-boy looks a good 40-50 LBS heavier than he is in his pictures. At least he does to me, but thats the difference. Pro's look different than the rest of us it isnt just mass but how that mass is laid out on their frame that seperates them from the masses.

:truth:

Why would u abuse ur body with 100iu of insulin 20iu of GH and 2-5 g of AAS just to be pro size??? Absolutely fuckin retarded. If ur competing and trying to get a pro card or get a supplement deal or whatever I see the logic. But dudes that blow all that money just to be "pro size" have drug problems and mental issues... That ain't bodybuilding sorry

The funny thing is this --- If someone on here heard a guy was 5 10' and 214 lbs in awesome shape, they would hardly think that person is even CLOSE TO PRO SIZE.

Yet if that same doubting person met Flex Wheeler in 1992 when he won USA's at those exact stats --- that person would absolutely say that is PRO SIZE!

You know how many messes I have seen in state shows that are 250+ and damn hard that are big dudes but look like dog shit?

Pro Size could be "stats" that on paper sounds not very impressive, but face to face your 265 lbs would look less impressive than their 210, 220 what have you......

-FF

:truth:

Why would u abuse ur body with 100iu of insulin 20iu of GH and 2-5 g of AAS just to be pro size??? Absolutely fuckin retarded. If ur competing and trying to get a pro card or get a supplement deal or whatever I see the logic. But dudes that blow all that money just to be "pro size" have drug problems and mental issues... That ain't bodybuilding sorry

Ohhhh now I get it :lightbulb:

You have to have a supplement deal to abuse the fuck out of drugs and spend lots of money on the lifestyle. That makes it ok and completely sane.

LOL

Sorry buddy but ALL guys who shoot grams and grams of gear have some sort of brain imbalance and drug problem. Not just the guys without supplement contracts and pro cards.

And as far as your comment "that aint bodybuilding", then wtf is bodybuilding???

Modern bodybuilding = evolution of DRUG ABUSE

750 mg of test could give gyno to ANYONE pretty easily and especially if already having the condition which is common from puberty....

Gyno could be from low dose or high dose or NO dose...

-FF

750mg test along with 100mg masteron EOD (anti estrogenic properties) AND 20mg nolvadex daily.... ;) common man :rolleyes:

750mg test along with 100mg masteron EOD (anti estrogenic properties) AND 20mg nolvadex daily.... ;) common man :rolleyes:

I am basing this off of myself having gyno issues from puberty as the gland was inflamed from that point.

Smoking weed could trigger it, and just about ANY hormonal imbalance can trigger a gyno response once that bitch is there....

people get gyno from 20 mgs of superdrol.....

I have no clue who that guy is or what he really takes just saying gyno could happen from a simple imbalance...

-FF

Ohhhh now I get it :lightbulb:

You have to have a supplement deal to abuse the fuck out of drugs and spend lots of money on the lifestyle. That makes it ok and completely sane.

LOL

Sorry buddy but ALL guys who shoot grams and grams of gear have some sort of brain imbalance and drug problem. Not just the guys without supplement contracts and pro cards.

And as far as your comment "that aint bodybuilding", then wtf is bodybuilding???

Modern bodybuilding = evolution of DRUG ABUSE

Bodybuilding is living a healthy lifestyle progressively lifting heavy weights to increase size and strength to better ones overall health. What I said was I see the "LOGIC" in someone trying to gain ""pro size" trying to achieve a goal like a pro card and contract... Not that I agree. I just think pinning insane amounts of stuff isnt "supplementing" bodybuilding it's abusing urself just for te sake of being huge

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member